How Transsexualism occurs

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:35 am

James S Saint wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:The cross-wiring of neural connectivity happened to the nature of the physical anatomy of the neurons and their process of connection during fetal development. This is the fundamental cause.

No. That isn't the "fundamental cause", merely a critical link in the chain.

Even medical things happen for reasons.

Prismatic567 wrote:There were already transsexuals long before there were modern insecticides and other chemical pollution that affect the brain and fetal developments.

Very damn few, despite propaganda.

Prismatic567 wrote:Thus I am not wrong you are ignorant

There you go again.
There you go again with that "state" of yours.

Here is the anatomy and mechanics of the brain and its neuron 101 for you;
http://www.nobelprize.org/educational/m ... /overview/
in [] = mine

.. there are some 100 billion separate nerve cells in the human brain - ....
But this number, however awesome, doesn't begin to capture the almost miraculous complexity of the human nervous system.
Each of those 100 billion cells [with up to 10,000 synapses, connectors] can make hundreds and hundreds of separate connections with other cells - and unimaginably more alternative pathways - that allow nerve signals to crackle, fizz and buzz along as they make us [act, react, feel, etc.]

A nerve fibre can be less than a hundredth of the thickness of a human hair, ...


Note hundredth of the thickness of a human hair and because they are so closely packed there is a great tendency for mis-wirings.

How Your Brain Circuits Become Miswired By Janice Wood:
How do the faulty brain circuits involved in mental disorders such as autism or retardation develop? Researchers at Weill Cornell Medical College have helped light the way to an answer with the discovery of a mechanism that guides the wiring of neural circuits in a developing brain.

The researchers discovered that faulty wiring occurs when RNA molecules embedded in a growing axon are not degraded after they give instructions that help steer the nerve cell.

For example, the signal that tells the axon to turn — which should disappear after the turn is made — remains active, interfering with new signals meant to guide the axon in other directions.

“The brain is quite plastic and changeable in the very young, and if we know why circuits are miswired, it may be possible to correct those pathways, allowing the brain to build new, functional wiring.”

During brain development, neurons have to connect to each other, which they do by extending their long axons to touch one another, the researchers explain. Ultimately, the neurons form a circuit between the brain and the target tissue through which chemical and electrical signals are relayed.

“It is very critical that axons are precisely positioned in the spinal cord,” Jaffrey said. “If they are improperly positioned, they will form the wrong connections, which can lead to signals being sent to the wrong target cells in the brain.”

The way that an axon guides and finds its proper target is through “growth cones” located at the tips of axons, he said.

“These growth cones have the ability to sense the environment, determine where the targets are and navigate toward them,” he continued. “The question has always been — how do they know how to do this? Where do the instructions come from that tell them how to find their proper target?”


That some neurons failed to find their supposed target is due to the complexity of the the inherent complex and sensitive neuronal structures and the very delicate process. Thus there is a natural percentile of errors and mis-connections.

Btw, the natural percentile of mis-connections is not specific only to the above mentioned issues, but also relevant to transsexualism and many other physical qualities and mental functions of humans plus across the animal world [long before your pesky insecticides] since million of years ago.

There is always a natural consistent percentile with certain mis-connection relative each specific issues and we don't hear much about transsexualism in the olden days was because it was a taboo in many societies and thus many transsexuals in the olden day were forced to suppress their inherited impulses.

I suggest you update more on the above related neuroscience so you do not ignore the fundamentals.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:52 am

It's sad that you think that you are presenting actual valid argumentation.

The plausible deniability scam:
"It's so complicated neurons just make mistakes."
:icon-rolleyes:

Then the typical placation and blame-shifting scam:
"Oh, it has always been that way. It's just those nasty forefathers of yours who have caused it to be hidden."

"Oh, and look what my schmoozer says about it...."
Not that it matters or that I care, but who the hell is Janice Wood? :-?

Did you forget to throw in the diversion:
"You're just a paranoid conspiracy theorist."


..pathetic.
.. literally.


And still can't get control of that egocentric compulsion of yours:
Prismatic567 wrote:There you go again with that "state" of yours.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:22 am

Please keep it pleasant guys..
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 17446
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:20 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:There is no mass pheromone conspiracy from the medical industry. How would that even work anyway?

As I said, it doesn't take any conspiracy. It only takes opportunity.

And you seem to think that you know how it all works.
Who told Adham that he was naked?
.. I did.


So you are the tree of knowledge I guess.

The truth is, nobody knows how many transfolk there were in the old ages, they didn't exactly come out and say it, unless they wanted to get locked in the insane asylum.

On certain asian island nations, the population of Transwomen is 1/3 of the population, that's how it has been for as long as time itself. They even celebrate it over there, it's like an honor. I can't find the link to it though, Google search sucks monkey dick.


Amorphos, souls are feminine, the only way to feel disconnected from your body is through femininity, you cannot leave your body while in a masculine frame of mind. Death and sleep are feminine.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby surreptitious57 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:25 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
nobody knows how many transfolk there were in the old ages

I wonder if there was a specific point in human history at which transsexualism or transgenderism came to exist or like lesbianism and
homosexuality is something which has always existed. Transgenderism requires both psychological evaluation and genital modification
and these services are relatively recent ones. So I think for those reasons it cannot have always existed. But that does not necessarily
mean that no one before the twentieth century ever experienced body dysmorphia. Just that they in all probability could not do any
thing about it as the means to do so were simply unavailable to them
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Eunuchs in india used to cut off their own dick and balls.

And I am referring to their mental states not their bodies.

Also feminine minded males can grow boobs (not gynomecastia or beer boobs, but female looking boobs.) without any external assistance from pharmaceutical hormones.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby URUZ » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Lol.

You people are all seriously very fucked up.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Wyld wrote:Lol.

You people are all seriously very fucked up.


Very intellectual and informative reply that contributes to our intellectual understanding and the discussion.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:So you are the tree of knowledge I guess.

Obviously you don't understand the story.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:The truth is, nobody knows how many transfolk there were in the old ages, they didn't exactly come out and say it, unless they wanted to get locked in the insane asylum.

Thus proclaiming that people have always been that way and the only change is them coming out, is invalid.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:On certain asian island nations, the population of Transwomen is 1/3 of the population, ... I can't find the link to it though
.
.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Also feminine minded males can grow boobs (not gynomecastia or beer boobs, but female looking boobs.) without any external assistance from pharmaceutical hormones.


When such things are being promoted, there are all kinds of justifying and rationalizing rumors and pseudo-science. A black preacher used to preach of how so many blacks were thrown overboard while transporting the slaves from Africa to the US, that sharks to this day still follow that route in hopes of being fed. Watch any modern movie concerning any part of history to modern day and almost every woman will be a super genius sage with super powers and skills such as to beat up any male with one hand.

In order to alter the future to your preference, infect the children with your fantasies.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:44 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:So you are the tree of knowledge I guess.

Obviously you don't understand the story.

That's because you don't explain anything anymore. Affectance is the only thing you explain. Lately, with everything else, you have often pretty much just been demanding you are right and they are wrong.

Thus proclaiming that people have always been that way and the only change is them coming out, is invalid.

Not really no. Concerning mental deviations and spiritualities from the norms, there wasn't much tolerance. So deviants of all kinds (not just transgenders) went into hiding.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:When such things are being promoted, there are all kinds of justifying and rationalizing rumors and pseudo-science. A black preacher used to preach of how so many blacks were thrown overboard while transporting the slaves from Africa to the US, that sharks to this day still follow that route in hopes of being fed. Watch any modern movie concerning any part of history to modern day and almost every woman will be a super genius sage with super powers and skills such as to beat up any male with one hand.

In order to alter the future to your preference, infect the children with your fantasies.


Okay, so your argument consists of ghost stories and super hero movies.
Disney movies don't have transsexuals in them, the only movie that had it was Rocky Horror Picture Show, which was a terrible movie. So the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was just an awful film.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby surreptitious57 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
So the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was just an awful film

Not so as The Crying Game has a very famous scene in it and is also a far better film
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:17 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
So the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was just an awful film

Not so as The Crying Game has a very famous scene in it and is also a far better film


I am well aware of that film I am well aware there are other trans films. I said the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was Rocky horror picture show
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:That's because you don't explain anything anymore. Affectance is the only thing you explain. Lately, with everything else, you have often pretty much just been demanding you are right and they are wrong.

That is largely true, although I have never "demanded that I am right" (such is a reflection of the observer's insecurity). But it is true that I have recently focused more on the simple obvious errors in reasoning of others rather than bothering to try to help them get it straight (Prism being a perfect example).

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Okay, so your argument consists of ghost stories and super hero movies.

.. my argument for it being promoted.

To convict of murder, one must provide 3 forms of evidence:
    1) Motive
    2) Opportunity
    3) Empirical evidence.

1) Over-population and racial manipulation
2) Medical intervention is trivial to instigate and the Media became a unified organization in 1981, free to promote whatever they want (mostly white male and Christian disrespect and hatred).
3) Almost the entirely of Hollywood films and TV shows are extremist scenarios with expert background managers ensuring the hypnosis of the audience toward the chosen preference (the NWO obligation of the Media). Disney was strongly attacked because it was not a part of that club (Walt was not Jewish, hating neither white males nor Christians) and only recently has given into some of their pressures.

All of those things can be very easily verified by anyone being honest. But I suspect that you are personally too close to this subject to see it clearly. Prism seems to be just another globalism propagandist pressing and promoting a hatred for Muslims (rather than white males) and all other new-age New World Odor fantasies and scams ("The New Moon").
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Arminius » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:34 am

James S Saint wrote:As is common, you fail to understand how easy it is to affect/infect society.

If you had a very securely hidden, inexpensive, and simple means of altering the world toward your preference, would you do it? Even if you wouldn't (and I'm sure that you would) over thousands of years, such means are discovered and very many choose to do exactly that, infect the world with their preference (almost everyone falls to that temptation).

I think that it was in the 1980's when a doctor was discovered who had been replacing all of the sperm donations in the bank with his own. Many before him and many after have been discovered infecting society in a variety of ways; drugs, diseases, organic chemicals, "cyanide in the aspirin", ... basically anything that might work as they are taught to see themselves as being above society in general (as are a great many groups). And sterilizing the population has been an excepted priority since WW1. Confusing their senses, making them more "liberal" and chaotic, is an indirect, and thus hidden, means to infect society with the long-time preference of reducing the population growth while also altering its make up.

Yes, you feminize, ostracize, and disable the males with what has historically been referred to as "The Sword of God" (the "invisible god/manipulator"). Then you take their women and other property as your own. As they say, "Disease makes God perfect".

The "medical industry" isn't to blame, but rather those who cleverly see means to spread their own preference via medical advancements (such as pheromones altering the senses and retroviruses altering the DNA itself). Technology advancements (the opiate of governments) add even more to the insidiousness of the game with surveillance, hypnosis, and nano-manipulations. The public makes it inexpensive and easy to spread. Who would give up such a temptation?

It doesn't take a "conspiracy". It merely takes an opportunity.

In addition: The medical industry has no interest in feminization but in illness, has no interest in reducing the population but in reducing the health.

Those who want to control or do control all others are interested in feminization, illness, reducing the population, reducing the health, reducing the fertility, reducing the intelligence, reducing the wealth, ... and many other things the controllers benefit from.

The medical industry exists because of illness resp. reduced health and the techn(olog)ical revolution (machine revolution) in combination with the credit revolution.

So there also exists a medical cynism and a scientifical/techn(olog)ical cynism.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Arminius » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:34 am

James S Saint wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:The cross-wiring of neural connectivity happened to the nature of the physical anatomy of the neurons and their process of connection during fetal development. This is the fundamental cause.

No. That isn't the "fundamental cause", merely a critical link in the chain.

Even medical things happen for reasons.

Yes. Of course.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:34 am

Come back when you have an argument.

I agree that the media is corrupt but that has nothing to do with transsexuals.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Arminius » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:43 am

James S Saint wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:There were already transsexuals long before there were modern insecticides and other chemical pollution that affect the brain and fetal developments.

Very damn few, despite propaganda.

Prismatic567 wrote:Thus I am not wrong you are ignorant

There you go again.

Yep. => viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191157&start=75#p2628466 .

He ignores and insults everyone and everything that does not agree with him and his mostly nonsensical statements. He is not capable of defining the words he is using, so, yes, he (in almost every post) has to insult whoever is disagreeing with him.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Arminius » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:54 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Come back when you have an argument.

I agree that the media is corrupt but that has nothing to do with transsexuals.

Media? I was not talking about media. No argument? I have many arguments. So whom did you mean?
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:07 am

Arminius wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Come back when you have an argument.

I agree that the media is corrupt but that has nothing to do with transsexuals.

Media? I was not talking about media. No argument? I have many arguments. So whom did you mean?


I was talking to James..
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:26 am

Arminius wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:There were already transsexuals long before there were modern insecticides and other chemical pollution that affect the brain and fetal developments.

Very damn few, despite propaganda.

Prismatic567 wrote:Thus I am not wrong you are ignorant

There you go again.

Yep. => viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191157&start=75#p2628466 .

He ignores and insults everyone and everything that does not agree with him and his mostly nonsensical statements. He is not capable of defining the words he is using, so, yes, he (in almost every post) has to insult whoever is disagreeing with him.
You are talking about yourself?

In post #2 [read it!] and subsequent posts I have given some clues to the very possible ultimate root causes of the OP.
Effective problem-solving and understanding the issue is identifying ultimate root causes which I had introduced for further discussions.

If someone is not aware the root causes that is ignorance, and if s/he deliberate ignore what is presented as very possible evidence, what else can I say but ..

What has you contributed so far other than whining [for no good reasons] about some one else?
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:30 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:.. you have often pretty much just been demanding you are right and they are wrong.

Do you consider this post "demanding that I am right"?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Arminius » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Prismatic567 wrote:Thus I am not wrong you are ignorant
James S Saint wrote:There you go again.
Arminius wrote:Yep. => viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191157&start=75#p2628466 .

He ignores and insults everyone and everything that does not agree with him and his mostly nonsensical statements. He is not capable of defining the words he is using, so, yes, he (in almost every post) has to insult whoever is disagreeing with him.
Prismatic567 wrote:You are talking about yourself?

You are the only one here who does not know that that you are not capable of defining the words you are using and that you ignore and insult everyone and everything that does not agree with you and your nonsensical statements.

Your excuses are ridiculous.

Prismatic567 wrote:In post #2 [read it!] and subsequent posts I have given some clues to the very possible ultimate root causes of the OP.
Effective problem-solving and understanding the issue is identifying ultimate root causes which I had introduced for further discussions.

If someone is not aware the root causes that is ignorance, and if s/he deliberate ignore what is presented as very possible evidence, what else can I say but ..

What has you contributed so far other than whining [for no good reasons] about some one else?

I have no reason for doing that. You were talking to James - not to me. You said that James was "ignorant", although you ignored that you were the one who ignored that you were wrong in all points.
Last edited by Arminius on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Can we get back to the topic at hand please.. I may clean up this thread, if the author so wishes it?
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 17446
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:05 pm

No it's fine MagsJ, I have some points to make to address their silly arguments.

James, showing a crossdresser on TV or crossdressing in a movie does not make someone trans. If their neurons are already bundled that way, it's simply going to excite their neurons and trigger what's already there. If all it takes to make someone trans is a movie where in a brief 1 minute comedic scene, a guy wears women's clothes, they are already trans.
If all it takes to make someone gay is a movie where in a brief 10 second comedic scene, a guy kisses another guy, they are already gay.

It's like in the supermarket, the tabloids talking about sex-changes. Males who naturally want to keep their penis, aren't gonna want to have a sex change, males that already have the neuronal configurations, are. Printing the word "Sex-change" as a joke, or some transsexual going on Jerry Springer as a comedic joke isn't gonna turn someone trans unless they already are. If all it takes is the word "sex-change" in a joke magazine that talks about Elvis and aliens to get a male to want to be trans then they weren't cis to begin with.

You're talkin like, a sheltered boy lives his whole life without any exposure to gays in the media, then one day he sees two gays in real life kiss, and he automatically gets a strange feeling in his heart that he doesn't understand, and a strange feeling in his wee-wee that he doesn't understand, and feels compelled to draw guys kissing in his diary, I mean who do you blame, the two random-guys he doesn't even know, and say they "turned" him gay?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:No it's fine MagsJ, I have some points to make to address their silly arguments.

James, showing a crossdresser on TV or crossdressing in a movie does not make someone trans. If their neurons are already bundled that way, it's simply going to excite their neurons and trigger what's already there. If all it takes to make someone trans is a movie where in a brief 1 minute comedic scene, a guy wears women's clothes, they are already trans.
If all it takes to make someone gay is a movie where in a brief 10 second comedic scene, a guy kisses another guy, they are already gay.

Strawman.
I didn't say anything like that.

And I only said that it was being promoted and the Media was the evidence of such promotion (twice).

James S Saint wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:.. you have often pretty much just been demanding you are right and they are wrong.

Do you consider this post "demanding that I am right"?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users