The Hyena and the Penis

Female hyenas have a 7 inch clitoris that looks like a penis and also fake balls. Is it true that female hyenas can impregnate other female hyenas because an online article said to me that.

In hyena land, females run society and violent males are rewarded. In hyena land males DO get to have sex, it’s not cuck city like female run feminism. Think of it more like Xena or some cyberpunk city where females dominate and there’s lots of rain in the city neon lights grunge alleys and fighting and stuff. Feminism is more like, GladOS making false promises as you navigate the cubicle land all alone and then you die.

It’s not what I plan to do with the DnA machine. That’s more like Jokerville, turning everyone into shedick hyenas. My personal plan with the DnA machine is to turn everyone into a mix of anime, manga, heterosexual males, bisexual lesbians, and shedick aliens with tentacles. Hyena hybrids may be allowed as well, as seen in return of the joker. But my plan isn’t to make gotham city with it, I just need Joker’s brilliant mind to make the DnA machine, after that I pay him for his services with mail order brides and get on with it. My personal plan is to make hentai city with it, kind of like the Jetsons, teleported foods and flying cars, I am from the space age not the stone age. It would also kind of make me paying him with mail order brides pointless, in the city where everyone is sexy, paying for romance isn’t really needed anymore, it’s more or less just a courtesy gift for his efforts.

As far as hyena life goes, it’s hard for males to have sex with the women since their penis has to enter their penis. It is a somewhat difficult task and so the penis cannot simply enter their vagina without some careful tweaking here and there. Women dominate society and so they use different tactics than primates or baboons. Can’t expect the same tactics to work on every female, sometimes being feminine works and sometimes being masculine works too. It’s not right wrong good or bad, it’s just, what works, what doesn’t, and how do we get to where we want to be.

Now you might ask why do hyenas want to get birth so bad if childbirth is so damn painful for their penis. Hyenas are violent, testosterone fueled women, they want to promote life, cherish life, and replicate their genetic code since it is the noble thing to do. Males are not evil, males have different energy patterns than the female. Males are loving and want to assimilate. Females are in the state of reception, and sensitive, does not know whether or not she wants to assimilate, passive until she is assimilated, and then she enjoys it. Hyena females are still females, hyena males are still males. Males=love and the desire to love, females=a state of superposition, neutral until it is assimilated, then becomes passionate with love. It’s not right or wrong, good or bad, it’s just is. Hyena males fear the females because they don’t want to be broken hearted or physically assaulted. So they submit to the stronger females. it’s not right wrong, good or bad, doesn’t make them gay, just means they are sub-males who like a strong, dominant woman. Not right wrong good or bad, it’s just a way of life and an approach to dating that works for them and works for the females. I mean, the lead singer of Gun’s and Roses is fem as fuck, wears booty girl jeans shaking his booty and a shirt that is cut showing his belly like a girl, yet his obsession is with women and love and he probably gets laid more than you or I do. John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Daniel Craig james bond, all bisexual, probably get laid more than you or me. Roger Moore, not bisexual, but rather ladylike, afraid of guns actually, again, a man about town. Ecmandu, I consider a real man, more or less, doesn’t get laid much at all.

The penis=male. I am male, always will be male as long as I have a balls and penis. But I am still a woman. Woman is like a personality trait, an aura. Dominatrixes are male women, even if they have vaginas. It’s like a girl with breasts and a penis, you can tell she is a woman, nurturing, but her component male and she has a male kind of gig to her. Same with dominatrixies, they are women but male even if they have a vagina, based on what they do.

Love is the cause of violence in the animal kingdom. Lions love meat, so they kill other animals. Lions love mares, so they fight other lions because they want love. It’s understandable why some look down on those things, but at what point do you say, enough is enough, cubicle land is not gonna do it for me, I want love, I want passion, even if it means a little pain involved, just to feel alive. At what point do you sit down and say humans actually know what they are doing, and that their genetic code is the best and most sentient code, when humans just build nuclear bombs and bombs and are arguably more violent than any other species. At what point do you sit down and say, is human’s really the best code, couldn’t we make a human animal hybrid that has a better code, and at what point do you sit down and say enough is enough, how many nukes do they make before they realize that they really might not be such a top-of-the-line specie, or have their mind right and know what they are doing.

I mean, there is a spiritual component to it that only a human and some mammals really understand, I mean there is more than just the cheap assessment of various components and things, its more than just “big muscles”=“oggette says good” and you have to sit down and ask yourself, are you looking in the animal kingdom with the animals in the rat race or trying to find an actual human who’s conscious and evolved from that kind of animalistic paradigm. And yeah it has to do with magnetics