I'm a cuck and here's why.

There was a hot girl at my job today, her mom was with her. I asked for her facebook, made up some bullshit reason for her to send it so as to not come off as a creepy and couldn’t get it.

I’m a cuck, I suck, and my life is ruined. Haven’t met a girl that hot in ages…You should have seen her when she stretched…those petite tight little curves. She was so frail it was like almost meant to be…except it WASN’T because Fate fucking sucks and ruins all my hopes and dreams.

Fuck I hate women controlling society. Women don’t understand what testosterone is. Denying sex is like sending someone a Straight One Way Ticket to Hell. Or opening the mailbox with a letter saying FUCK YOU written in blood. It’s like crushing all of your childlike loves, hopes, aspirations and dreams into a ball and throwing it into the trash. It’s like saying “You don’t matter, your feelings I will trample all over, I don’t care if I make your life into a nightmare of living hell and broken dreams and I don’t care if I crush your happiness into a ball and throw it into the trash.”

Being male sucks. And I hate having to go to work male, just so I can lose my female privileges.

What is female privilege you may ask?
Females can flirt and befriend other females just fine it’s viewed as happy, giggly, fun and normal. But if you’re male, you are automatically viewed as an outsider, defenses go up. People could care less about your feelings, you are like a disposable on the Titanic.
Fucking. Stupid. Cuck. Society. 200 years from now we are gonna be living in Star Trek Autism land where everyone wears bland clothing, has no freedom of speech and obeys to matriarchal women. Actually it will be worse than Star Trek Autism land because in Star Trek, men got laid when they wanted it and when they needed it, the exact opposite of today. 200 years from now sex will be banned. And the only thing allowed will be work, politics, and obedience to society. I hate my life, I hate society, I want to cut my flesh and body. I hate when people disobey me and ruin my hopes and dreams!

I must of made a mistake in posting earlier, though I replied.

It isn’t her job to have sex with you, or to socialize with her outside her job. She isn’t required to, and you hecomming a female certainly wouldn’t result in the same level of attraction be men, save the fruity weird ones.

She not having sex with you isn’t cuckolding it. That is a very different phenomena. It isn’t fair to a attractive woman to have to put out to every damn guy who finds her attractive, some women would be locked in a perpetual gang bang to the death if that was the case.

You got rejected, live with it. You don’t even have a dick anymore, where do you expect this to go?

let’s all rename him to… Cucky McSucky

hang in there cucky mcsucky…

Is that his video game name?

Yes, it is now…

With his new name comes a new realization…that women…really really realllly love money!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … rance.html

lol

so obviously there is only one way out of this mess…hahhaa

dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic … rised.html

Both women and men go through predictable materialistic stages. Women stop caring about money usually when men go into overdrive on it, such as the birth of a child. Women stop caring later in life, once kids hit maturity, right when guys go into overdrive as well. When a woman is old enough to gift her luxury goods to her kids.

Both sexes have psychological triggers. We are adding presumptions of societal misunderstandings regarding this with how “men” and “women” are supposed to behave. We fail to note the female capacity to emulate leading females in style and behavior, and willingness to fit into stereotypes to appear youthful and healthy, arent ysually actually them. Admittedly, a teenage woman may not he well developed experience wise to know who she is, and is shallow as fuck, but after their early twenties (most women are married by then) they know a bit more about themselves and the opposite sex, what to expect out of life, in themselves and others.

Look… On our own forum, Iowa has more females than males… Manical Mongoose went hunting for cock. Why? She wanted a mate, hard to find guys. Joker lived in gay as fuck Wyoming, where men rape men out of frustration, bevause females dont exist. She had to provide resources to provide the basis of a normal nuclear american family. Doesnt mean she is rich, she may just have better connections and knowledge on how to find solutions, but she did.

If females want males, and most males can’t be upper class- they gotta settle for less.

Just how it is. Cuckolding has nothing to do with money or sex changes, it is a mental orientation toeards sexuality near parallel to a femake cuckquean, and these discriptions Trixie is developing for what a cuck is doesnt describe what a cuckquean is remotely. Any womsn who gets off watching her man fuck another woman in a cuckquean. The whole encouragement in our society to make women bicurious is aimed at creating straight guys with cuckqueans. It has nothing to do wuth sexual rejection from potential yet uninterested sexual partners.

Your not a cuck for getting rejected asking a womsn out, your a cuck for wanting to watch your wife screw another man, being okay with it afterwards. Bank accounts arent involved in the core anakysis, that shit is on the periphial of the fantasy, in select cases, and cuckolding can survive monetary gains.

Turd is absolutely right Trixie. You saw a hot woman at work and immediately wanted her but you go to work to work not to pick up
women. They are free agents who can decide whether or not they want a man. There has to be mutual attraction. Without that you
are not going to get anywhere. So stop getting down every time you get rejected. Just learn to let it go. And until such a time when
you meet a woman where there is mutual attraction focus your mental energies on something else instead. As all this negativity you
are carrying around inside of you is not good for your mental health

youtube.com/watch?v=B2s2Rta9_-g

We aren’t friends. Don’t ever talk to me again.

And hannibal lecter was right, you are not a true transsexual.

Are you sure, it could potentially be the opposite way around. By allowing your wife to fuck other men, it allows the moral ticket for you to be allowed to go around fucking other women.

This is why I hate being male.

If I had it my way, the Ultimate Society would be were I am female 6 days of the week, with a baseline sex-drive, then 1 day of the week I am male and I get to fuck any woman I want, when I want, where I want.

Oh, a society built around the srxual desires of one transexual… surely that society would have great meaning and survive for centuries.

More likely everyone would realize they are part of some sick, bizarre simulated civilization, and would try to kill you, or in failing that, themselves.

Do you not know about the Rape of Lucretia?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucretia#

It is the raoe that caused the Romans to rebel against the monarchy and establish a republic.

You seem to be a epitome to the sexual deviencies that caused the collapse and rise of great empires. You have the traits of Sardanapulas, last Emperor of Assyria and his real life counterpart, King Zhou , last Emperor of the Shang Dynasty.

Now… you align your sexual appitites with the fallen, cursed Roman Dynasty of Sextus Tarquinus, thinking he could have any woman not interested in him.

Your proof the Nietzschean influence and it’s historic parallels, that the association of his ideas, do not work. All Nations Fall, Death to the Nietzsceans!

You don’t see how this mathematical puzzle falls into place.

The other great leaders of olde, of ancient civiliztions, had Lead poisoning, no tech, not much understanding of science.

This Trixie, has it all down to a science. With the DNA machine everyone will be hot on the inside and outside. If someone is not their type, they just push a button and viola.

First understand the mathematical brilliance.

Everyone will be females 6 (or 5 days of the week) because the Male instinct is to rebel, and the Female instinct is to do society. Females are happier at their jobs thus everyone will be happier at their asexual jobs.
But one or two days of the week they are Male, and so if a Female doesn’t like them, or the Male is not their type, Viola they just push a button and become the type that the Female wants. (Males dont actually care much about their appearance, so they push the button to fit the female.) And since they are beautiful on the inside, no Female can say with good conscience that there is any valid reason to reject them, as they have pure and beautiful souls.
And the time schedules overlap, not all males are males on sunday, this way everyone gets a Share.

All the more reason for the Roman’s to kill you.

Roman
Woman

Hate solves nothing. As I said try and focus your energies upon something else. Like something positive
Do not let yourself be defined by this. But rise above it and seek something which makes you feel good