Testosterone and Estrogen are both Love Hrmns, Men not Evil

Testosterone and Estrogen are both Love Hormones, Men are not Evil.

People seem to get Testosterone confused with Cortisol. When someone curb stomps someone, that is due to high levels of Cortisol hormone.
Testosterone is more like the excitement hormone, and love hormone.
Estrogen is more like the sensitivity hormone, and love hormone.

Cortisol is more like the “do bad things to people” hormone.

Men commit more crimes because they have less estrogen which is a dampening hormone (as it makes you constantly reflect on your own thoughts and actions.)

When the stress level and unhappiness level of the average male goes up, we will see a large populace of violent males who do not feel motivated to contribute to society. This is mostly the fault of women, so it is more rational to blame them for all of the world’s problems.

None of them make you do a damn thing. Not how it works. I’m completely shot through with testosterone, doesn’t result in me loving. I’m more solitary.

You can shoot me up really high, take me down really low, there is still a learned volitional aspect. I decide to do as I care to do, under the normal mix of neural chemicals, however skewed the balance gets.

It is when you start shooting it up in immature youth they get wacky. They didn’t go through the life experiences. Or you go to a quack doctor saying a few shots of this, I can change your sex… obviously doesn’t work that way, mostly a placebo effect, but the hormones are real. Such a person is responsible for their crimes, as most all women have testosterone in their bodies, and men have estrogen. Adding some more may trigger impulsive ideas, but you have to intellectually act upon them.

Extra testosterone may help in sex for men, but isn’t sexual in and of itself. You need precisely enough to get it up. I would prefer not having to wack off three times a day to keep it under reasonable control. I already feel it going down compared to ten years ago, but am equally aware it remains higher in me than most men. I just deal with it. I wouldn’t hurt anyone. Cept maybe Cezar, but that’s conditional on him trying to conquer and enslave a bunch of people.