Sexual Value

What is your sexual value? How do you assess this?
What ties in to your sexual value?
How do you assess another sexual value?

In humans, valuing is essentially sexual, procreative-aesthetic, genetic. Memes are only the circumference of sex.

Sexual value surely goes beyond having an attractive body. It has a lot to do with the ability to nurture. In this sense it is the same as money value, but on another level.

Sex and money are both means of nourishment and procreation.

Yes, the cost of butter is because I am a Heterosexual man?

In other words, what’s wrong with having everything in its proper category. Things which are directly concerned with sexuality, go in that category, then things which have a third party or otherwise tenuous correlation to sexuality, don’t go in there.

Its subjective, if you keep looking at sexuality in everything, then you will see it in everything. If you looked at everything as not having or being concerned with sexuality, then you would find a worldview where sexuality has 0 value. the mind is the same, we could describe the info without describing who and what we are ~ the world is one of perspectives, and nothing is singular. Thus it will always be the case that ones perspective can be verified and invalidated. Point being that it is just that, the world drawn to the given perspective or schemata.

_

#-o :laughing: You guys are too much with not enough! :mrgreen:

Your Sexual value=How horny the other person is

…and by how many attractive people are attracted to you.

You wonder why I said I’m suspicious about the concept of valuation and question if it even exists or not?

I’m not willing to say it doesn’t exist like power certainly doesn’t exist, but ummm… threads like this make me more skeptical. You do realize in the Op, you said a bunch of meaningless bullshit that doesn’t define Value or how it supposedly causes sexuality or The Sexual or however you want to describe it in any useful terms whatsoever. How they hell am I supposed to apply the analogy of sex circumference to anything scientifically meaningful?

My sexual value is negative most of the time.

MagsJ, Are you attractive, and are you attracted to me, MagsJ?

It is up to the other to find me attractive/be a gauge for my vanity, and why would you want me to be attracted to you Trixie.

He likes to have sex with masculine looking dykes, who are a “cis”.

Just some useful information I thought would be useful to inject into the conversation for Ms. Vanity’s personal awareness.

:laughing:
Then that is not the reason, as I am not that, so I’d thank you to leave my personal awareness alone.

We each are a gauge for the others’ vanity… to appeal to the others’ senses, so not just pertaining to me but to humanity at large.

I’m far too self absorbed to use anyone else as my gauge. My vanity knows neither checks nor bounds.

I’m like The Tick in that sense.

Well I’d have never have guessed you had vanity in you Turd:)

There’s a lot of gauging going on where I live, and in London in general… it can make a person smile on a boring day.

Immeasurable.

IOW, .999… :wink:

Emmm… = not even 1.000?? :-k

I am celibate for the rest of my days so my sexual value must be zero

Trixie likes hot lesbians so masculine looking ones might not turn her on but let me ask her anyway

Hey Trix do you like butch lesbians who look like Turd or more feminine ones that most men prefer

That may not be so true, surreptitious. On the opposite side of that coin…

I think, and some may think that this is silly, that sexual value may also be measured in terms of celibacy. Why do you think that priests, monks, et cetera, are told that they must remain celibate? It is because that sexual energy can then can be directed/focused in a more altruistically and loving way towards others.

So, sexual value may also be defined and refined by not sleeping around but by self-restraint and discipline.

A man goes off to war and his wife naturally, if she is true to him, will refrain from sex and be faithful. That is what will give him the love and support which he needs. Her abstinence re-directs all of that sexual energy toward keeping the home fires burning and loving him.

That’s just my perspective.

I am celibate more out of necessity than choice though I am so used to it that it does not bother me at aII
I am a loner so have no opportunity to meet women but as I am not interested in them it is not a problem