I'm bored of living.

Value Ontology is on the rise, no doubt.

By the way, suicide is not for wimps. Wimps sometimes commit suicide, but suicide is an innocent act. If it’s a rational choice, then suicide is a rational choice.

If you ever decide to kill yourself rest assured that you will have my full support. Whereas everyone else will be against you telling you how selfish you are for wanting to kill yourself and cause pain to those around you I will be there with you celebrating and eagerly awaiting the moment you put a gun on your head and blow it apart.

Magnus, if I still had feelings for you they would be hurting right now. But since I don’t, my eyes only become wet but not fully tear.
Rest assured, deep down I still have feelings…Somewhere, on some plane, I am crying.

That’s a good one. We all know that you cannot feel. You are a psychopath. Psychopaths do not have feelings. Cannot have them.

Noone is onehundred percent anything. Magnus I do have feelings…

Psychiatrist said I was only 87 percent psychopath…

Well, 13% feelings does not seem like too many feelings.

Could be only 67 percent, I get the numbers mixed up. He said I was a bunch of different things.

Not all are born psychopaths. I was born psychotic, not a psychopath. Psychotics are the opposite of psychopaths, they are very sensitive. Psychopath is almost like a defense mechanism, lowered eyelids, kind of like my avatar, what Lys calls “character armour”.

Either way, if I ever decide to kill myself, I’d like it if others supported my will instead of trying to prove me wrong.

So what I wish onto myself I wish onto you.

I don’t see what’s wrong with that, Trixie. Your avatar is more wrong than that.

My avatar is not wrong, it is right. Makes me feel right.

But in my op I said I dont want to kill myself, remember.

But you said it is for wimps. I wanted to correct you, because I thought, maybe if I corrected you, you would realize that suicide is not only for wimps, and that, with this knowledge in mind, you would revise your decision and perhaps decide to kill yourself after all.

Some people refrain from suicide merely because they think that would make them a wimp . . .

Then a need to make one’s own things to work with arise, and a new path to tread opens up.

You are the most interesting member here Trixie so even if Magnus and Turd do not like you I and others do
So then if you are ever low come and chat with one of us and we shall hopefully make you feel better again

I think Turd hates me more than Magnus. Turd hates me more but is more selective about his hating.

I don’t hate Trixies.

Nobody hates Trixie, that is the propaganda of the suicidal left. I dislike what he did to himself, and what he represents and therefore encourages others to dangerously follow suit. I actually have far more against someone like you S57 for mindlessly supporting it all it ugly fucked up ignorant liberalism… Trixie can at least claim a psychological disorder, but for some crazy fucked up reason, you rush in to cheerlead it on.

I’m Catholic, we have some crackhead monastics within the Catholic church running about with the bright idea of providing new needles to homeless drug users, to keep disease spread low… even saw a documentary where one helped the idiot inject the shit in his vein properly.

I’m less judgmental of the addict, than I am the liberal suicide in holding the needle and guiding it in for them. Truly Christ’s mission to the poor was accomplished that day!

Trixie has a problem, I won’t let your negative reinforcement continue. When someone intentional says “she” I will point out it is he. Ain’t no where in the Bible it says sex changes are prohibited, these isn’t Bible thumping, but it is philosophically sound common sense, in accordance with the old Stoic ideal of health and ethics, of the individual and of society, and I find it deeply disturbing some misfits are running loose on a self esteem crusade trying to reinforce the acts of a pure insanity. Do you run about insane asylums, congratulating pyromaniacs for trying to burn the cafeteria down? Kleptomaniacs for stealing, trying to shame cops for stopping the thefts? If someone is cutting themselves, and have the knife taken away, do you rush in with another knife and thrust it in their hands, and denounce the tyranny of others to pass judgment on the mentally ill?

It is essentially what your doing here. It us wrong to do if it us just you, or the whole world supporting your fucked up outlook. You’ve support the further degrading of a man, you refuse him passage back to reality and reason, all for a feel good puff on liberalism. That is truly fucking sick. You do not jump in on other people’s psychological issues and cheer them on. You do not encourage them to continue on in their self afflictions. That is not compassion. It is like yelling to someone on the ledge to jump, you fully support them in their actions.

I find this yuppie strategy fucked up and irresponsible, dressed up deceptively in the guise of friendship and support, the most twisted form of sadism that exists in our age.

Only thing worst in this twisted insincerity would be a bunch of yuppies throwing a surprise party right before a execution for a prisoner, throwing a positive spin on the whole affair. Have a pinyata hanging from the scaffold, a little confetti when the floor is about to drop. Is this the sort of fucked up society we are slowly evolving into?

All I do is accept Trixie for who she is and treat her with dignity and respect and give her moral support whenever
she is low. So there is absolutely nothing mindless or ugly or ignorant or fucked up or crazy about that whatsoever

Thankyou. :smiley: I don’t hate Magnuses either…

Thankyou, that is sweet of you.

I would not even say Turd’s are fucked up, Turd’s are turds, turds are simply being their natural state, turds.

Weren’t most of those pedophiles and promoters of homosexuality. So much for"stoic" lol. I haven’t met a single tranny who is a pedophile lol.

Magnus Anderson

Sorry, I couldn’t do that for you. I would at least have to have a very long conversation with someone, in this case, you, who was on the brink of destroying their life.
I might support your intention to live and offer support for your will to live.
Otherwise, we are both just being lazy and callous.

w.businessinsider.com/many-suicides-are-based-on-an-impulsive-decision-2014-8

But we’re all different, our lives are all different, the possibilities which can occur in our future are different.
All things and people are not equal in this sense.
Your altruism can be looked on as a form of destruction or “misery needs company”.

I believe psychopaths do have various feelings [hunger, sexual, rage, envy, pain, pleasure, etc.] but they CANNOT feel what another person is experiencing from within the other being’s frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another’s position.

Apparently your responses in this case do not reflect empathy. It is not easy to empathize from within the other being’s frame of reference. The ability empathize need sufficient higher developed neurons, i.e. mirror neurons.