Dealing with it

So it all started with this hot cunt at the pizza factory many years ago. Came to my door but I was too afraid to ask her to come in. Call it my cuck programming, call it the alpha male patriarchy threatening any kind of freedom or free will or flirting at all, but I couldn’t muster the words “Come in”.

Long story short, her puny and short foreign friend insulted me, so I insulted him, next them you know the dumb cunt sided with broken english midget, refused to talk to me ever and threatened to report me to the alpha male patriarchy if I didn’t completely cuck myself and obey her demands. So I did some psycho-analyzing of this individual, found out she was dumb, stupid af, and completely ghetto. No rhyme or reason, just full of the dumb. Ignoble as fuck. So these fucking foreigners, come to our country, insult us, sabotage our relationships, then call on OUR own alpha male patriarchy to keep us in line. What the flying fuck.

I feel like a psychological mob boss, because due to my psychic powers, because guess what, Her Stupid Pizza Business is No More. Don’t fuck with the psychic mafia.

Same with this other cunt. Dumb bitch said she was a “healer” full of love and peace, you know, all that hippie kind of shit. Yet in my time of need, nowhere to be found. Me - crying in agony in the hospital, level 10 pain…dumb bitch could care less. Complain about it and the cunt blocks me on Facebook.
Fuckin’ stupid hypocrits. Dumb homeless bitch can’t even contribute to society, just rips people off selling fraud stones with fake magical powers.
And guess what. Her Stupid Fraud Rock Business is No More.
Don’t fuck with the psychic mafia.

I guess the point of this post isn’t to brag or to boast, but just for us to drink a toast. And to discuss these psychotic, narcissistic bitches who get so easily triggered and shit, yet never give you the slightest bit of attention or care. I mean fuck this shit. It’s all about them. Always care when you hurt their feelings, but never care when they hurt your feelings. Fuck. This. We are even supposed to fight and die for these stupid fuckers just because we were born with a dick and balls. And we are not allowed to ever expose our feelings or get any love, because everything is sexual harassment. And now we have to serve this cunt face Hillary Clinton, or else she will assassinate us. What the friggity fuck.
How do you deal with these psychotic narcissists. I mean, I am a psychotic narcissistic myself but come’on, I’m no where near their level of fuckity. How do you corral these psychos and get them to act reasonable, when they control everything and try to guilt you when you did nothing wrong, and all they do is wrong wrong wrong.

All you can do is stop wanting anything from these people. If you you don’t want anything from them they can’t hurt you by not giving it to you.

True, but I am human, and I have human wants and things.

That is some great philosophy, Harbal. I am truly proud of you. That you would say something so insightful, I never expected of you. There is hope for you, Harbal. One day, and I am really serious about it, you will be a great man, as great as someone like Ecmandu. You will be able to post more than just a single line of text and you will be able to start and conclude many intelligent discussions. I have faith in you.

Reduce your wants. Be content with less for a time. Strategize in the mean time.

Thank you, Magnus, that mean so much, coming from you. However, if I do ever achieve greatness I don’t envisage it being anything to do with philosophy.

I am a loner and keep to myself so make no demands of anyone. And I accept the world for
what it is and do not expect it to conform to my expectations of it for I actually have none

Trixie you are strange and charming and intelligent and deserve to be loved and so I really
hope you find someone who shall love you and accept you for who you are I absolutely do

That is good advice advice.

That I have been doing for too long. I fear if I wait any longer, doors may become sealed.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEz71ZIEmM[/youtube]

I have. The rest of them are just self absorbed cunts.

You are welcome, Herbal.

Have a nice day.

By the way, why is it that I cannot see videos that people post on this forum on my desktop Chrome but I can see them on my mobile Chrome? I don’t understand. Is it me or . . .? Just wondering if you guys have the same issue.

By the way, Magnus, I may have said one or two things to you in the past that perhaps I shouldn’t have done. Please accept my apologies.

There is no need to apologize, my friend. You were right. You thought me a lesson or two. Now I am a better man and I can only be grateful to you.