Ignobility - Signs and symptoms

Well, that depends if you have any or not.

:laughing:

He isn’t a girl Manny, you know that.

Trixie identifies as female gender and so everyone else should too

Dude will you shut up already! Your turning into an annoying bully… Let me guess, you fell for her and then found out she wasnt a biological woman, and now you feel gay as fuck, is that it?

If not, then why do you care? If you think she is a bloke like you because you share the same genitalia, then you’re delusional.

Turd is the type to ban everything. He even wants to ban good honest Brits from posting in the forums.

No… I was born as a male, and will identify as a male. I don’t think the whole world should identify themselves as woman just because Trixie started stabbing at his dick one day. No one person should be in a position to decide the sex of everyone else. You may wish to become a female S57 because Trixie decided it, but the rest of the world shouldn’t be made to.

And identification doesn’t overrule the facts of biology. Every time someone asserts wrongly he is a female, I will assert he is a male. This is a philosophy forum, truth is our highest form of currency. No one is a bully for stating the truth.

Turd doesn’t get why I hate women at all.

I hate them because I am envious of them and look upon them with primal rage.

He is a Christian, so this psychology should be nothing new to his dense head. It is like how Satan fell from heaven because of three things - Felt God was a tyrant, Satan liked earth women, and he disobeyed the rules.
My life is analogous to this - I disobeyed the rules so all they do is take away my rights and deny me civil communications, because they are nothing more than holier than thou hypocrites.
Society is a tyrant to me…Women are like the angels in heaven, and then they send me to hell because I did one tiny little thing distrupting their fragile egos. Like the devil I am sent to hell and not allowed to ever partake in Heaven.
Like the devil I am robbed of feminity, angelic feminity. For even in birth my goddamn body mutated into male. It’s no different.
And we all know what hypocrites God is and the angels are, just like women are nothing but narcissistic hypocrits that send people to hell and don’t care about anyone’s feelings but their own “muh feels” “muh safe space”. It’s the same old disgusting story, played out in HD.

I am sure You are not ultimately jaded, for there, in the crooks and crannies of subterranean reality, there are exceptions to this prejoritive assessment! Life mutates all the time, never leaving out the slightest whim, filling all vacuum with amazing grace.

“Amazing grace” never found me any.

Playing quake?

Do you want to. Beats self harming.

Ya be on in a few min

Ok

I’m on

I’m on too.

You were born a male and identify as male. However not everyone is cisgender. As some born male identify as female. And vice versa. Trixie is one such
example. And your straw man is ridiculous as she does not want the whole world to identify as woman [ you mean female ] She just wants you to use the
correct gender pronoun when referring to her. And in all honesty is entirely reasonable and easily something you could do if you made the effort to do so

You also seem to not understand the difference between sex and gender. One is biological and the other is social and they are not set in stone. While Trixie
is biologically male in terms of gender she is female. For someone who thinks no one should be in a position to decide the sex of anyone else you seem to be
hell bent on convincing everyone that Trixie is male. Far as I can tell you are the only one here who has a problem with her everyone else simply accepts her

If the reason for your animosity toward her is because you found her attractive before discovering she was biologically male it is totally unjustified. There is no shame now being attracted to your own sex you be no less of a man if you are. If the reason is because you prefer definitions of sex and gender to be fixed and absolute that model no longer applies. As both transsexuals and transgenders exist in society and openly so too. In that case you have a bit of catching up to do

Well to be honest, I wish the entire world was hot lesbians. But if some males didn’t want to participate I’d let them stay cis. And also, I wouldn’t force males to cut of their balls, they could be ballful lesbians.

1. No beliefs to live/die by.