Sentience and shit.

This is like, one of my first serious non - troll threads in a while, “Sentience and shit”.

I figured out what could be the first sentience test, but I dont really give a shit, its just a bunch of bullshit, like arguing about immigrations, just stupid fucking primates in a stupid fucking world who cant stop talking like fuckin apes hooting and hollering and throwing bottles in sky and dodging their own bottles.

Anyway…I think the key to sentience is questioning…my cat can make her voice go in a questioning tone, seems like she has the ability to question things. Same with dogs. I would assume pigs as well.
I think this is the subconscious thing we measure sentience by. Like if some dickfuck doesn’t ever question anything, we view him as a mindless unthinking zombie with no sentience.

Or is my cat just really a fucking mindless automaton, like some stupid fuckin cunt walking down the street that acts like a fucking npc from a first person vidoegame…are they all just mindless animals with no soul…butchered and butchered like all the animals butchered at the hands of Joker…just fucking npcs in a stupid and pointless world…
or do some of these cunts have sentience and experiences of their own…fuck…

Not the kind of npcs I was talking about.

Stay on topic.