Women are psychotic narcissists II 4 U

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Women are psychotic narcissists II 4 U

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:25 am

Why do women scream at bugs...Why do I scream at bugs? Psychotic...and narcissists.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Re: Women are psychotic narcissists II 4 U

Postby Harbal » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:13 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Why do women scream at bugs...Why do I scream at bugs? Psychotic...and narcissists.

It can't be much fun for the bugs, either. Try looking at it from their point of view.
Harbal
Thinker

Re: Women are psychotic narcissists II 4 U

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:01 am

Harbal wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Why do women scream at bugs...Why do I scream at bugs? Psychotic...and narcissists.

It can't be much fun for the bugs, either. Try looking at it from their point of view.

In my time, I have murdered many 'bugs, laughing while I did it, crying while it did it, disgusted while I did it. It was a dark time of my life. I have often pondered deeply on whether they had a point of view, or any sentience, since I have murdered so many of them, not cold bloodedly, mind you, but hot bloodedly. Of this I am not proud, as a vegetarian, I wish I could live in a utopia somewhere where I had a good life and not a chain of events of something so monstrous. But I can assure you this - they all deserved to die.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Return to Psychology and Mind