Miami State of Mind

So Miami is the happiest place to work and be in.

According to the people who supposedly know the world.
www3.forbes.com/leadership/the-2 … ht-now/21/

So what makes for Miami happiness? The mag says:

Apparently, that is all we need to know.
Beyond this, I know Miami Vice, Scarface, and Faust.

What is it that this town has to offer, that others dont. Cuban refugees? Admittedly, Cubans are often cool. Consider though that Jersey City is on second place.

Every city should be like this…

So MagsJ ever been to the place? I am definitely intending to.

Have you never been to Miami? It’s a beautiful place, full of beautiful people, and everyone has a lot of money. Whatever you want, they have it. In the right areas it’s a safe playground for adults to do whatever they like. World class nightclubs, yachts everywhere. You can go clubbing and end up on a yacht. There seems to be some law that every woman has to be amazingly hot. It never rains for more than 15 minutes. Everyone in the city seems to have just finished having a drink in the middle of the day. I could go on and on. It really is a great place.

I’m sort of sold.
Do you know anyone in the music industry there?

I used to listen to this MIami group when I was 11, around the time NWA came out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEH_ms8d1ws[/youtube]

A rap song that is actually, somewhat musical. Now that’s something you don’t hear everyday.

The closest I’ve been to the Americas is The Caribbean… I think a visit to the East Coast and West Coast is a must, so I too intend to at some point in the future.

The city is expected to be underwater here soon… they literally built the stupid place right on the ocean.

Ocean levels have been going up at a steady pace for the last 10,000 years… that city is about to become a village huddled in skyscrapers with docks at each building.

Only thing keeping the economy going is it is a vacation and retirement location.

You flood out it’s main strips, and the retirement villages, it will collapse.

Yes, beautiful woman, but not all are that great, just seems like it cause it attracts more women… Same as Hawaii, on solitary vacations. I’ve sat in the airport at Hawaii… Mostly just women on their own 20-30 coming in and out. They like the beach, and will drop a lot of money for it. Plus people from colder climates, especially non-hispanic areas, aren’t used to seeing that much skin. Wears off after a while.

Nothing can be done to save most residential areas, you can raise some of the core areas of Miami, connect it like a Isthmus… But ultimately to where. The sea weather rise is a purely natural phenomena, side effect of the last residuals of the ice age going bye-bye during this interglacier period, no chance of pollution controls stopping it, would of happened had man existed or not. So say bye bye while you can. Try not to get shot.

It’s a bit like new york in the sense that you’ll find “musicians” selling their albums and shit on the sidewalks downtown.