Women are all psychotic narcissists, no, no doubt about it

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Women are all psychotic narcissists, no, no doubt about

Postby UrGod » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:34 pm

A brain doesn't have a gender.

Just because brains looks slightly different in general if you compare men versus women isn't the same as saying that brains have a gender.

Does your brain have a sexual organ with which to penetrate the different sexual organ of another brain? Does your brain have a socially constructed role and norm it enacts in order to perpetuate gender differences?

No.

Biological differences between sexes produce slightly different organic structures in the body. That isn't at all to say that these structures "have a gender".

Again, let me know when you want to start thinking. But for now my boredom is cured. So seeya.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:32 pm

-______-

Okay, so there is no such thing as gender.

The brain has no sexual component. The brain has no sexual function. Sexual fantasies, thoughts and urges, are merely primordial oozes, smoozes, and have no gender.

You are a genius of your time. Anyone who believes in gender, needs to get their thinking cap on and needs to start thinking.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby MagsJ » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Its the rational thing to do in the sexual stratified land of the cucks. For males, losing a girl is like being handed a ticket to perdition.

For females, to get upset over some random jock, is irrational...in 5 minutes they can find some other jockclone.

...this is London 2016.

Don't know what that is supposed to mean.

It's all about snagging the most affluent guy or girl in town, and nothing to do with the next available jock or jockette, because they aren't the most eligible are they?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:21 pm

MagsJ wrote:It's all about snagging the most affluent guy or girl in town, and nothing to do with the next available jock or jockette, because they aren't the most eligible are they?

So some spoiled bitch is gonna throw a tantrum because she doesn't get the richest most affluent guy in town.

Fuck her shes a stupid cunt.

She is the reason for stratification, war and male suicide which is the source of all human ills, as Ecmandu stated before.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby surreptitious57 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:09 am

Male and female are not the same as masculine and feminine for everyone has masculine and feminine traits regardless of the
biological sex they were born with. And human sexuality is not singular but on a spectrum. The vast majority of human beings
may identify as straight but this is irrelevant to the fact that alternatives exist and also that human sexuality is fluid not fixed
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby surreptitious57 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:29 am

Trixie wrote:
Wyld wrote:
Everyone is bisexual because sexuality is not absolutely binary the binary split is an approximation along a continuum

If someone is 99 percent straight but would screw a effeminate dude every now and then that doesn t mean everyone is bisexual

What you mean to say is everyone is potentially bisexual and by changing their Flux of hormones they can change their lust patterns

I think your definition is the more accurate one Trixie as it is the potentiality rather than the actuality that makes human sexuality fluid
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby One Liner » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:40 am

I thought Trixie and Ultimate were the same person?
One Liner
Thinker

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:29 pm

One Liner wrote:I thought Trixie and Ultimate were the same person?

They are.

surreptitious57 wrote:I think your definition is the more accurate one Trixie as it is the potentiality rather than the actuality that makes human sexuality fluid

Yes indeed.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:So some spoiled bitch is gonna throw a tantrum because she doesn't get the richest most affluent guy in town.

She is the reason for stratification, war and male suicide which is the source of all human ills, as Ecmandu stated before.
Her? you mean them! welcome to London 2016: home to crazed females looking for an easy ride by snagging an affluent man and doing whatever it takes to get him.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:53 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:So some spoiled bitch is gonna throw a tantrum because she doesn't get the richest most affluent guy in town.

Her? you mean them! welcome to London 2016: home to crazed females looking for an easy ride by snagging an affluent man and doing whatever it takes to get him.

But what about males looking for an easy ride? Nobody cares about them, they are like shit meant to die in foreign wars.

Feminism got it all wrong...males are shamed for having sex drives and wanting love, females aren't shamed for having sex drives and wanting love. Not the other way around. The goal of the feminazis is to make every last male on earth commit suicide.

I am the only woman on this earth who cares about Men.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Wyld wrote:A brain doesn't have a gender. organic structures in the body. That isn't at all to say that these structures "have a gender".

Again, let me know when you want to start thinking. But for now my boredom is cured. So seeya.

Now here I thought you were ksolway's sock puppet account.
But now you are saying gender doesn't exist. Before, you were saying that men were infinite, and females were the finite. Make up your mind.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Previous

Return to Psychology and Mind