The Clown is Dead.

The clown is dead…and I can’t think of anything funny to say…
I just can’t laugh…life isn’t funny anymore…
I feel so empty, like my consciousness isn’t really here…
I look at my body in the mirror, and it doesnt belong to me…
Not my real identity
Oh, what a sad song.

My ugliness, it comforts me
It makes me feel alright, when others spit on me
Forever alone, and I will die alone
There is no hope
The DNA machine will never be made
World War 3 is our destiny
I start to think of RandomFactor, and his unlucky tides
makes you realize only “normal” people get the brides
there’s 7 billion souls on planet earth
all thirsty for love
but they only get
endless work endless toil endless solitude

voices in my head tell me what to do
but on my meds now i feel so blue
they made me worse now i think thats true
dont hear anything now, just the sounds of walls
a new kind of pain, is in my brain
cruise control to nowhere

Due to probability and the second law of thermodynamics, patterns cannot repeat forever. there will be times like these, and then there will be other times. The world comprises many such spheres, so I am afraid it wont be letting you stay in any one orb for too long. which is a good thing, especially if the place you are in now sounds like that! :slight_smile:

The laws of thermodynamics are precisely why this is occurring - Entropy.
By some miracle humans invented technology, but life has long lost its charm.

Listening tp bach’a violin concerto and then read this and in the mood for crying its a grey and somber day anyway

If you want a literal visual representation of what you are going though would be good to watch is frederico fellini’s La Strada when the little lady says and this is the same line as the title of the forum : ‘rhe clown is dead’.

I am listening to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-mz9l0O9hSE

Synopsis:
“When Gelsomina (Giulietta Masina), a naïve young woman, is purchased from her impoverished mother by brutish circus strongman Zampanò (Anthony Quinn) to be his wife and partner, she loyally endures her husband’s coldness and abuse as they travel the Italian countryside performing together. Soon Zampanò must deal with his jealousy and conflicted feelings about Gelsomina when she finds a kindred spirit in Il Matto (Richard Basehart), the carefree circus fool, and contemplates leaving Zampanò.”

Hang in there Trixie just hang in there and take one day at a time

Have you ever tried St Johns Wort Trixiebelle? it’s from a beautiful yellow flower, of which you can either take capsules or make tea with the flowers. I have one in my garden, but I’ve never used it for a pick-me-up tea.

Mags,

Certain medications do not mix well with St. John’s Wort, dangerous even. A hot tea does sound lovely though and may help.

I have said this before… Get out of your adult head and get back to play like a child. We are all told again and again to grow up, screw that, keep that kid in you handy. Go be a kid at least once a day for an hour or so.

Do not take upon yourself the task of stopping the genetic bulldozer that is human history. We are in WWIII. It’s just that nations are no longer at war; ideologies and their groups are. The DNA machine is a good idea, worthy of consideration.
Take care of yourself. You have much to offer the world.
HAHAHA isn’t all out to lunch. Sometimes the surrealism of circumstance is enough to make one laugh.
Sounds like you’ve got those old, genetic entrapment blues.
You sometimes piss me off, but I like you! :smiley:

Agreed! Heaven help us!
Which is our abiding faith!

Out to lunch? :sunglasses:

Sometimes you laugh when you should be crying.

Who is laughing?

Response to HAHAHA.

My therapist has advised me to look back at the times in my past when I was most happy in an attempt to resurrect my absent muse. It’s not bad advice. Go back, Trixie, to the life and thoughts that made you glad to be alive. I’m sure these exist. Looking back may be the key to looking forward.

I prefer laughing myself.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

A hot Hypericum (St Johns Wort) tea, or a tea with milk and two sugars? :confusion-shrug:

This is the shrub in question: flowers can be dried for all year round use… it works. It needs cutting back some come Autumn… as it grows quickly throughout the season. I can dry the flowers and post it to you Trix :smiley: or buy a Hypericum Hidcote on eBay or Amazon and grow your own.

I’d say these teas work as a placebo, if you think it’s going to work it shall.