Psychology of a hot girl coming up in the 21st century

What’s it like?

They’re so god damned confused, these sweethearts. I have a lot of contact with extremely pretty girls here in Montreal. There just are a lot of them. But they confuse me, with what they want.

Forgive me for keeping this simple. When ‘it’ comes down, I’m a simple man.

Any off-topic or derogatory posts will incur a warning and any subsequent ban affiliated to it! Quantum. (Offending posts by Quantum deleted)

Oh the dilemma of modern courting FC… it’s c’est la vie.

What if life was actually just as hard for you as it was for everyone else, but everyone else thought that you had it easy?

A good friend always thought it was easier for women to find a “mate” and all my efforts to explain the roughly 50-50 gender ratio failed.

Where did you go to school for mathematics, because there are many factors you seem to be missing.

First of all, people give birth to 50-50 gender babies.
If there were 10 males and 10 women, and only 1 of the males was sexually active, in the next generation, that would be 10 males+10 women*(2 males+2 women), and the cycle would continue.

Second, you ignore the other factor of males having to try harder, so even if all 10 males were sexually active, they still might have had to put in a lot more effort than women to get to that level.

So your math is totally off.

Very confused, yes, because men are usually incapable of authentically relating to a woman qua woman, women want to be good and attractive but don’t know what men want. That’s because most men don’t know what they want, and if they do happen to know what they want they don’t know why. Men and women like to be what the other one wants them to be, which means clear values are called for.

Evolutions in emotions and increasing sexualizing of media and images today also causes confusion. A man mostly wants to discover who and what he is, part of that discovery being involved in finding women who he relates to and can relate himself off of, like bouncing back a feedback. Women usually want to find their place in life, which is less focused on finding out “who and what they are” and more focused on finding niches into which they fit very well. Women sustain and nurture the interpersonal social fabric of a society more so than men do this. I realize that sounds sexist but I think it proves true in most cases.

In the world today the deluge of changing and confusing media and technology creates a fluid environment where it is very hard to predict how to “sustain and nurture a social environment”. A family is a social environment, so is a social group of friends, so is a place of work, so is a community. Women discover who they are by learning how to be attractive to the things they value, namely what they value in other people and in men as romantic partners. Younger generations relate through technology now which has a tendency for technologically rationalizing and flattening human-emotional valuation, creating even more problems for women growing up today. All of this technology today is basically male. Attraction and love can collapse into polarized values-expressions, in such an environment where subtler real-world tectonics are less pronounced. Being physically attractive and sexually desirable is always a certain way to get oneself a “value niche”, but in evolutionary terms and somewhat also in existential terms that is putting the cart before the horse, for a woman.

Woman have sex flow out of what they are, a woman’s values define how her sexuality will express. For a man it is reversed and his sexuality is primary to his values/what he is, or at least coextensive to it, parallel. As gender meaning becomes more fluid and older gender norms are less pushed on young people these two forms of sexuality tend to blur and merge somewhat. Which isn’t “bad” necessarily, but can definitely make things more confusing for a while.

Doing good up to that point. :sunglasses:

You and my friend would enjoy each other’s company.

Good stuff, very insightful.

None of what he said made a lick of sense to me, in my opinion.