Stupid theory I got about our own existence.

You mean like instinctive projection? Social success is based upon a management of it. As far as the lion, it depends on relative to the species, if he is familiar with humans especially the ones who feed him, when he is full, mixed with domestication, exposed to humans, it will reduce the threat. However, the lion is still likely to strike at other species when he is full, because the other animal is known as a threat. Humans are like this, depends upon the nature of the human, relative to its aggressive tendencies, women ward off or calm the aggression in the male with her sexuality or soft touch, other males either accept a lower position submissively, remain quiet for the most part or stand their ground in calculation, the more intellectual kind will calculate position to exploit an opportunity to inject his thoughts, views etc into the circle trying to establish his value, the less intelligent will just challenge it physically, it’s how fights usually start…see my “not again!!!” thread…It’s a part of group mentality.

I would say i was further down the line, to the point i don’t need to establish the value in the social circle because why would i? What does it matter? That’s where the indifference comes in.

If it’s not in a group setting, but a one on one, why would you even bother to do that in the first place? that’s like waiting for a train that never arrives or it usually ends up with you being spoken at rather than spoken to.

Say you want a favor and goal…and there’s a time crisis…sometimes if the body language or vibe is sour you can’t get your way…fluttershy is a manipulator but she doesn’t always get her way…and you got to pay attention to the vibe because if they have control of the vibe sometimes you can’t win until you gain dominance over the vibe…

You say you are a good manipulator, well let’s put it to the test…I would be interested in seeing how many sales you can make as a telemarketer.

What you’re saying seems basic to me though, like typical mindfulness of people’s state of mind/being, typical relationship stuff… which is kind of obvious isn’t it? It’s like how psychologists try to use rationality when they communicate with a delusional person who thinks he is a king, the psychologist wont out-rightly deny his claim, to prevent outburst, but will get him to deny it within himself, so the psychologist will ask, “where’s your queen?”…This is an attempt to bring him out of his delusion a bit back to reality, so he can see the error of his way.

As far as manipulation, I’m already there, got grands from selling imported cigarettes/tobacco on the streets, among other things. Now I do internet stuff of marketing imported products from China…I still find it boring, i’ve turned down telemarketing jobs in the past, there’s loads available because nobody wants to do it, money isn’t enough of a reward for me to do it, the success of the manipulation isn’t either…nor do i care about being patted on the back, doing a good job or having a high social status among others in the workplace…because why would i?..most days, in between managing my sites and dispatching products, I just play games, read books, listen to music, make it, make art, take little random trips etc I’ve created a comfortable routine where it doesn’t really require much external stimulation from others…Occasionally, i have to go out to release sexual energy.

Psychologists suck at manipulating though.

Say you see a random person on the street, you are telling me that you can get any random person on the street to give you 100 dollars (if they have it.) That’s how good you are?
I’m saying, if you walked up to every person on the street, each one of them would give you 100 dollars…?

I like the basics. Cream cheese and a bagel are the basics.

I’ll substitute with crackers.

So I’ve given it some thought, and I’ve decided you are bsing me manny.

you could’t manipulate a fly…

This meme comes to mind…
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpSdaAHz9dg[/youtube]

If you are the real deal, answer this. How do I manipulate my cat so she doesn’t keep being so goddamn annoying and waking me up in the mornings?

try being nice to her.

I would love being woken up by a living creature in the morning, it’s kind of loving. i might get a house cat.

No its annoying and im nice to her within reason.

now tell me say theres a hot stripper goin down the road…you can have sex with any woman you want for free is that what you are saying. What about can you make her pay you? you are telling me you are mannequin bond, eh?

Can you get some billionarre to donate to my dna machine please?

Manipulation requires a few things.

The first is understanding the individual. Knowing what motivates them and how they see the world.

The second thing is being of the perspective that has no issue manipulating others. For example, I do not like being manipulated, so I have a serious conflict of personal morality manipulating others.

Thirdly, you have to be charasmatic. Being liked for possessing traits that others desire, is a good way to gain their confidence and trust.

The final aspect is being talented at acting, able to control your body language and demeanor. Making someone believe the dishonesty that you’re trying to manipulate them with.

If you want to get a billionaire to give you money… find one, study them, lay a plan according to your information, gain their confidence and use deceit to fool them into following said plan.

Not necessarily, You can manipulate others through mere indifference, this indifference doesn’t have to be charismatic in all cases, it can be a passive dissimissiveness, like a manipulation of the reverse kind, this in some cases, is enough to bring others to you and stay with you, or give you things, a devotion inspired through charm isn’t always required, it can be based upon beauty alone, or physical fitness, or even status without charm or charisma ever entering into the picture, this is where the strong silent type comes into it etc… Charisma is of the direct kind, but it can be used indirectly in front of the observer as an attraction then switched directly towards the observer to strengthen the depth of manipulation, but all this can be accomplished indirectly with little direct input and next to no charisma.

where is my sister anyway, does anyone know if she is ok?

Charisma, charm, magnetism, etc… all are very similar. At the end of the day, you have some trait(s) that others admire, making them more drawn to you. If you do not possess this, you can still manipulate others, but the task is far more daunting. Since you begin the relationship either neutral (best case) or at a disadvantage (worst case). For instance, if someone is used to guys throwing themselves at this person, when a guy doesn’t, it’s intriguing to the person… they become curious as to why this guy is different (especially if said guy is deemed attractive). I have personally experienced it hundreds of times in my life, it used to blow the minds of my army buddies, because girls would approach me and try to strike up a conversation… I was completely disinterested in what was going on around me and while I was relatively attractive at one time, I was hardly the epitome of handsomeness… I was merely different from the vast majority; complete with a bullring, leather bracer on one arm, stuffed animal hanging from my pocket, etc… this was in the mid 90’s, so it wasn’t still fairly rare to see such a different look. I even had a guy come up to me in the bathroom at a club and ask to wear my bracer around, I let him just because I found it amusing, about an hour later he gave it back and was like “now I know why you wear it”.

If the intended target doesn’t have some sort of interest in or connection to you, good luck manipulating them, because their defenses will be at full tilt. This doesn’t mean that you can’t use only psychology to manipulate the easily manipulated, but we’re not talking about guilting a person into giving you a dollar or two, we’re talking about manipulating a billionaire into giving away a substantial sum of money… billionaires don’t become billionaires by being easily manipulated.

When it comes to cats, it might be best to simply manipulate your own thinking? Change your perspective.
Your cat isn’t being annoying. She/he is being loving towards you…wants you to wake up "to be with her/him.
Or maybe you just need to put a bit more food in the bowl before you go to bed at night so he/she isn’t hungry in the morning.

Anyway, morning IS the time to get up. Night is the time to sleep. …unless you work nights.
That’s all I have.

I pour extra in her bowl, pour it all over the floor, living room, bed even. She just eats it all night, crying in the morning for more.

My cat makes bear noise… even when his bowl is full. He’s always meowing for attention, cuddles, hugs, fresh water, and being chased around the house :laughing:

He stops meowing when one of his needs is fulfilled.

lol Then that’s the problem. Remember, less is more.
Aside from that, she may be crying from a little bellyache ~ ~ thanks to you!
Be more discriminating when it comes to her.

Not in this case, but in terms of computer graphics, this is often the case.

No.

No.

Upload the mp3.

Isn’t it a shame that we human can’t also be that way?
Hi MagsJy. :greetings-waveyellow:

No.

Okay - have it your way. :evilfun: