I no longer feel connected to my body or world.

life seems to play out like a drama. chunky peanutbutter. caps lock wont function!!!1111111

life seems to pass through me. my body, a machine in this silly ordeal. time, not a measure of speed, but as a measure of how much change can be compacted and transmigated through the actions of my body.

i feel like ive already experienced it all before. not dejavu. but everyones meaningless lives. people are always searching for something. but its really input output. putting food on the table.

we are advanced but we must revert to the animal narrative. the dna machine is whats needed. give meaning and beautiful to our lives, experience the animal saga.

people inject meaning into their lives. but they all go to the grave. a man rolls a rock up a hill, having it fall down again. this is what life is.

alls we can do is maximize our enjoyment of the saga indulging in beauty least we become too sane.

everything thats happened, the conversations, ive heard it all before. even the philosophers, are but children.

Welcome to the world that always was.

Are you old enough to have experienced everything? I know what you mean about it all passing through you, one has to find the worldly thing that connects them, which isn’t easy. Eventually though, the world keeps rubbing away at all that, and is made more real.

Or, unreal.We all feel it to a certain extent. Age has little to do with it. And even the amount of life-stuff we experience. It could hit at any age, any time, anywhere. They call it de- realization at it’s severest, and mild existential angst at it’s mildest.

i am younger than 30 and i have gray hair.

Good choice of words. its like that feeling you get when you beat a videogame, and your just wandering around the game world afterwards, pointlessly. Pretty much what life is.

Pretty much the only point to life, is the dna machine. everything else is hopeless.

So seriously start thinking about how to build one so you can be happy once again

World weariness at such a young age? You need to tweek your endorphins.

You need to travel, Trixie… life is not at all like you say it is.
Evey experience can be new, and all experiences remembered, kept like building stones of the soul.

Ive head it say recently that all that matters is the present, and one should forget the past so as to not worry about it.
I could not relate - the past is a treasure trove - also the endless suffering becomes gold after it has been left behind; life is alchemy, transforming lead to gold, the means to do this is two fold; suffering and joy. When these act both at once, you get the effort of the artist, the natural being in general.

A biology degree and a billion dollars.

Actually, noone on this earth is smart enough to make one, all they can do is build IPod apps. Read in a genius magazine the top 10 geniuses were fiddling around with IPods as the most “amazing” invention. Lame.

Im already conscious of my endorphins, I know i am inside a biological machine nothing more.

THey are all rehashes of what has come before, nothing new under the sun. Maybe if I was Martha Stewart or a hipster I would get exited for wine tasting, or travelling the world, but not I.

Last week it was five billion so that is good news I suppose but if no one can make one the price could be nothing and it would make no difference

And so less it is truly possible you should not be wasting valuable mental energy on it Trixie but focus instead on something that is actually doable

We need a dna machine before its too late. the first step is the intelligence serum.Changing the body’s chromosomes in real time would not cause death correct? You change the chromosomes then a month later, your body looks like the data of the new chromosomes, even your thought process begins to change as the new cells are updated with the new code, as the old one’s die off. Only problem I see is if someone had an insulin condition, and her organs were not updating in sync but offset, then her insulin might be produced incorrect volumes.

I suggest you do the research and ask those who would know if you cannot stop thinking about it as I said
Nobody here is far as I know either a doctor or a biologist and they are the people you need to ask not us
I do know one thing which is the body generates new cells every seven years so that may be useful to you

I try but they dont care, they wuss out when i bring up the subject. they are just like “im not qualified in that area…im just a doctor…all i know is what i been taught” none of them are mad scientists or geniuses, they give me the vibe that all they care about in life and their only goal is sitting on the patio the weekend watching reruns of greys anatomy after going to a public speaking lunch/dinner.

Trixie

There is one difference, a game-world is limited to what content the developers and modders get into it, whereas the world generates its own content. I know what you mean though, no matter how much generic content the world provides, it is lacking in anything greater than that. We all find it difficult to find ‘something’, because that’s largely in the realms of illusion.

There is magic which e.g. produces wins for Leicester city fc, and people like Alan Turing.

You have an advanced mind for your age, and if you could get past the Nietzschean stuff which limits you, there is much you can become.

Ps, a ‘quantum manifester’ would be better than a dna machine, then you can manipulate reality from the ground up, travel to any point in the universe etc.

I totally agree about i-phones/pods. However, the new materials and tech to use/build them will change all that in the next few years.
_

What about the nietczhean crap limits me?

I say explaining everything using quantum gimmicks limits you.

How the heck is a “quantum manifester” any different from a macguffin or mary sue? At least the DnA machine has some kind of practical science about it.

Feeling caged Trixie? Welcome to domestication…

It puts you in a room and doesn’t let you out nor anything else in – so to speak. I don’t mean like psychosis or something, its like, when you debate Nietzschean’s you always get a Nietzschean answer back. If that doesn’t suggest a limit to you…?

As I am not a physicist, I’d say it’s an area of expansion. The attempt is to include other philosophies and ones grounded in the observable and maths. I think there is a dishonesty in trying to explain the world only in terms of the physics though.

When you can read/write the values of quantum particles, you can move things to different locations and change their form. I don’t think I am actually going to build it lol, but its my fantasy machine and can do also what your dna machine can and anything else possible.

_