Sens B

I am an artist of philosophy.

Do you know your posts are so boring they give me such good sleeeeep?

I am a Bitch but I ain’t heartless, only my heart is black.
I feel soo good and the only emotions I feel is hate, rage, and regret, and emotions x. But the hate rage and regret does not bother me, in fact it is hilarious and makes me feel good, its in the past and floating away like a log or an entity. Alls I can do is laugh because of it! Lol, to think I cared about the pityful fools of this world…they are sprouts…sprouts…easily produced with a gen LOL!
Emotion x is not something so easily described in words. But it is a piece of delightful black ooze.

I am not heartless, I do feel love. But my heart is black! Only there are no women who I can look up to put me in my place!

Oh yes, I remember, I cannot cry anymore. This is what goes on in my mind. “All is simply a function of evolutionary biology, crying reflex is a mechanism that has no purpose.” I simply cannot cry because it has been reduced to a function of my machine.

Do you know that sensitivity is unsustainable? Just one bad moment could ruin our week…bitches are bitches because it feels so good…Ain’t I a woman? One things for sure, I ain’t no stinkin’ barbarian, their aesthetics disgusts me! And there was one more thing…Out of order, of course…Ugh…I’m all out of words!

I am absolutely psychotic, and I love it!

I am quite mad, and i wouldn’t have it any other way! =D>

Pose with m y beautiful face looking to the heavens and my hands held upward like this (this is not exactly the correct pose, but closest google images could provide.

So you need to be that for yourself! It probably isn’t true as there are many people in the world who think they are superior, and some of them have something to show for it [eminent scientists etc]. However, that Nietzschean negative vision of others seen in detriment, only works if you get there. …but I don’t think anyone will achieve that using his idiotic philosophy.

You sound like fun, or just obnoxious, I don’t quite know what to make of you. A real face would tell more tales, if it were your own ~ what are you afraid of with all the cartoony front?

Ok Im just gonna say it…God is real and he’s doing His flabbergobsters.

You all may doubt if you want it’s up to you.

Amorphos I like you so I may show you my identity sometime.

What I like about cartoons is they show you special emotions that can’t always be conveyed with just basic images.

intriguing! I though you thought of me as the enemy, but I suppose everyone is. :slight_smile:

Trixie might show you her face if you remove your mask and show her yours

Trixie post a photo of yourself so we can all tell you how wonderful you look

Ok.

^^^^Is that really you Trixie?

Yes but due to lowD camera my face looks a bit more heavenly than it does in real life.

Well, I’ll say…

Trixie knows some things…

Trixie knows that you meet people before you meet them, and Trixie knows a little about suicide and karma, but just the surface stuff…

I’m actually surprised someone else knows some of these things…

Trixie is no idiot.

I like the new Ecmandu already.

Well ain’t Trixie a cutie…

ain’t she indeed.

:laughing:
Love the confidence Trix.

Stay positive.

Confidence does not require positivity.

It does… when others are trying to dash another’s confidence, then being positive regardless… prohibits them from affecting your emotional and mental states.

if you define the black goo that runs in me and my gooey heart as positive, I guess it has some positive qualities.

You need to watch Scream Queens… you’d be able to relate, or have you seen it already? the series covers a lot of issues… hidden beneath the drama and comedy that the script provides.

I am back to hating most humans… after a long sabbatical from it, but at least I tried :wink:

If only you didn’t live in the UK, we could relate to each other and have meetings with each other.

I don’t believe it.