Sens B

^^^^Is that really you Trixie?

Yes but due to lowD camera my face looks a bit more heavenly than it does in real life.

Well, I’ll say…

Trixie knows some things…

Trixie knows that you meet people before you meet them, and Trixie knows a little about suicide and karma, but just the surface stuff…

I’m actually surprised someone else knows some of these things…

Trixie is no idiot.

I like the new Ecmandu already.

Well ain’t Trixie a cutie…

ain’t she indeed.

:laughing:
Love the confidence Trix.

Stay positive.

Confidence does not require positivity.

It does… when others are trying to dash another’s confidence, then being positive regardless… prohibits them from affecting your emotional and mental states.

if you define the black goo that runs in me and my gooey heart as positive, I guess it has some positive qualities.

You need to watch Scream Queens… you’d be able to relate, or have you seen it already? the series covers a lot of issues… hidden beneath the drama and comedy that the script provides.

I am back to hating most humans… after a long sabbatical from it, but at least I tried :wink:

If only you didn’t live in the UK, we could relate to each other and have meetings with each other.

I don’t believe it.

There’s always Skype or Messenger :slight_smile:

Are you a Scream Queens fan? I’m in withdrawal and waiting for Series II :confusion-waiting:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDoj2rOBcsE

These are the facts.

What is your skype? I am a fan of the previews.

I’ll message you with my Skype and Messenger profiles… I prefer Messenger, as Skype calls don’t show up on my iPad unless I’m logged in, which makes it kinda useless as an impromptu chatting tool.

What is this other messenger?

Remember Messenger from back in the day? they linked with Facebook a few years back and became Facebook Messenger, but it can work independently of Facebook, and the Internet calling is free :wink:

The Apple FaceTime app is decent, but you need a Mac product for that, but there are now similar face-to-face Android apps to it… which I’ve heard are just as decent :smiley:

There’s always Whatsapp… free messaging and calling.