Another Briggs Myer thread

It’s fairly easy to learn to control which parts of the brain predominate in the cycle of their interaction, where the energy is being sent. This is how meditation works, it builds connections in the frontal lobes and forces the identity to take place there. It can be done with other parts of the brain as easily; a psychotic loop is an excess of connections in parts of the brain that do not operate on reason or clarity.

I tried Neurofeedback for a while, which resulted in having multiple dreams simultaneously and pain in the marrow of all my bones. Better method is to just focus on parts of the brain and balance them out. Throwing some water around the skull is often good enough to get centered.

Voice combines the brain functions in a waveform. Humans and animals alike seek cohering voices. Whoever can hear uses this function to cohere the brain. Priorities in response patterns can be altered to a degree. Experiment is required for the estimation that degree.

I propose we all meditate on the reptile brain this night.

Also, I have a theory about the Myer Briggs self-valuing, which is that its own type is J, and it attracts mostly people who land on that definition. It applies to them as they are judging in a narrow sense, not valuing as comprehensively as types that would be categorized as E but might be just as much partaking in the I side. I and J, is what I see mostly as coming out of the tests of people taking them.

You can’t consistently self value across all the J types. Your Jewish, you should know this had you paid attention at Temple as a kid. Three separate centers of self, holds as true in Judiasm as in modern neurology.

And no one brain region deals with extroverted thought, tends to be the backside of the feedback loop. Remembered when I said INTJ, ENTJ, ISTP is my range? INTJ and ENTJ is the back sides of the same feedback loop, in the right hemisphere.

Imagine you have two random computer components. Neither in and of themselves are anything. You attack one wire LEAVING part one, Entering part Two… thats INTJ… and then leaving that part another wire, heading back to the original… that’s ENTJ.

Now add another wire to one of the parts… just recieving. All it does is recieve. ISTP.

Thats my normal range. I can expand out of this… jump over to the LEFT SMA for example…

Look at Zizek… LEFT SMA, he has hundreds of videos on the next, look at where he is talking about his likes and dislikes… youll find most applies to me, but I add a additional dimension to it. Why? Im active in both, but sit in the right. I add those extra twists.

Every brain region has therefore, both E and I data intering it, AND leaving it. When we say we are EXXJ or EXXP, we are saying we generally associate with with E(X) function… X unknown… you cant have pure E, thats meaningless drivel… the (X)J is actively deciding (or has already been decided), or the (X)P is recieving.

i recall Sauwelios having a similar suppostion. He thought NT types were linked to the superman. This is idiotic. Cats have NT too. Its just your 12 cranial nerves in your head linking up brain regions.

Look at it this way… you should be able to take any text, especially ancient, that teaches a Art of War, Ethics, or Statecraft, a Princes Mirror, etc… and go through its psychological prescriptions.

How do you explain, for example, the idea that a soldier should go from quiet and obedient on guard, work his way up through merit, until he becomes general? A system of merit applied to the advancement throygh the ranks presumes this is at least possible. But many would point out there is a world of seeming difference between Napoleon and a guy on Guard. As a Nietzschean… you glorify one, but not the other… deciding they are of two different classes.

Guards fit the mould of the ISTP… in books like the Hagakure you’ll find there is considerable duscussion on just this… that a samurai needs to contend himself with even doing the lowest solitary practices such as holding low rank and standing watch… for seemingly ever… that it is actually a aspect of the larger system and you never lose this aspect, your other aspects grow out of this. The system of merit tries to grow out of this that ENTJ leader, or a INTJ strategic mastermind that can lead his clan to victory. You have this on off toggle… silent guard to tactical genius in a second the military is premeditated on.

This is very, very old. Humans didn’t invent it, babboons but it’s betamale sentries on the outside, it’s alphas on the inside, P outside, J inside… but as you know… more that one sense of self… the P’s can switch to J as far as hierarchical dominance goes. Fight that hyena off, or kill the alpha. Its just a switch via ISTP. Napoleon was playing with this the whole time he was under the Republic. This region of the brain coordinates most of the brains dispersed data.

In humans, using the concept of the Greek Polis… Polis is to Field Army, as Field Army is to Polis… the one can become the other in such a potentially migratory society that repeatedly fortified itself, in military camps or civic centers. A army camp can take a city, or grow into one over time. It has a soft interior, hard exterior… just like babboons. Like I said, very old system. We still use it today… the Army Blue Book, by Baron Von Steuben… a Hessian who trained the US Army, we preserve his system in our coding, focused on these transitions from taking a field army… setting it up into a fortified camp… building it up… setting sentries, going out on expeditions with scouts, building new camps, on and on in infinite cycles, like the Greeks, like the babboons.

What you see is Merit involves more than J, but also (T)P in observing (X)S the technical forms of both movements in our camp and that of the opposition. Most biographies from a US perspective of great generals follow this formula. When we note someone has failings, such as Patton it’s due to (F)J, such as slapping wouknded soldiers or losing about 300 guys rescuing his son in law. He is applauded for his INTJ insights, and ENTJ leadership. It is a very simple mapping system.

There are leadership styles completely outside of this, Winston Churchill was more Zoots. Merely having a INTJ,.ISTP, ENTJ complex doesn’t ensure proper advancement and outcome either… while they tend to be the most intelligent, there is a bell curve to even them. Even dumb ones like Stalin or Hitler can generally climb to the top… but this doesn’t guarantee success. Your past does. They climb because they occupy the right mental mode… which is generally rare as a primary personality type, at just that right moment. Everyone’s thought process is susceptible to it, due to its position in the mind. It’s literally the engine that turns the mind, tends to carry the rhetorical arguments, completes the logic. Doesn’t mean its a good produce in the end… shit can come all fucked up and garbled. The virtues of the system us your supposed to learn all the hidden aspects every stage to the top, but a lot of guys cut the seeming shit and prefer just being at the top as a numbskull. Lenin… a highly knowledgeable piece of shit… skipped some steps Marx said was essential. Stalin… even greater piece of shit, skipped most of the learning process Lenin bothered with. Process kept getting dumber and dumber. Merit didn’t matter much, especially when the top guy is killing everyone with it.

There isn’t one given personality type that naturally should lord over others, as no one aspect is completely consumed by another… there are always other aspects going on in the background nobody can control and consciously assume in any given state of the mind. There is no over man… the shape of our skulls pushes our brain regions around, species by species… we gain and lose connections by increments, and adapt by neuralchemical specializations in what we can still operate. Mist vertabrates still have those same 12 cranial nerves running through similar brain regions… just these changes over time effect the smaller pathways in the cut I architecture. Its why we are able to build our system up from a babboob like social structure… it’s one of the reasons I blast the idiot Nietzscheans soon much too… a tyrant beta becoming Alpha typically leads to a greater loss to civilization than anything else… this process leads to idiots taking over and stagnation typically. We lose a awareness of all those necessary steps for raising up the merit ladder, rank by rank… you just want hereditary ranks without insight to what they do. This doesn’t work as children rarely follow the exact learning style of their parents. They switch regions in response to both patents specializations, as well as older siblings. I’m a INTJ because my mother was the dead opposite, my survive depended upon it… but you put most kids in such a Above, they will just loose. You gotta have that potential in you to begin with. Spartans tried to institutionalize the process and failed.

FC

We live then die, then everything in our spiritual constitution [life story/wisdom] is merged into a single entity. So the next incarnation gets all of that as if in one gulp, and it is that I believe, which is the ‘knowing part’ of us.

I think the weird stuff derives from an axis of the soul being disjointed – so to speak. Its the same with anxiety, it feels like a root part of you is projected outside of your centre, as if like inverse astral projection. …i used to make TV’s stop working like that lol.

Does the sword not have its own identity irrespective of who casts it too? The caster/forger does make a difference, but what I mean is that we come to be who we are, and that identity was always meant to be, as if there is a path [Tao/way] to that.

Ultimately we’d all end up in one group, then what does the power of the group mean. It seams that to sustain the group is an individualistic effort, in the sense of a particular set or group cast against other individual groups. Like race & culture and such things. So why not just have a unilateral effort toward individuality in the universal sense?

_

So you are saying you can turn off tv’s with your mind without touching the remote or console.

Please post a video or some evidence demonstrating that ability, preferably, with some witnesses.

I said I did i.e. way back when I was a punk and my spirit was unforged. Might have been a coincidence of course. doesn’t really matter here as I am speaking with people who know. …I would have thought you ‘knew’?

Know what?

Were you in the Army?

Yes, electronic devices respond directly to such states. I have learned to accept these reactions as part of what I am; my magnetic entity is simply too violent to ignore.

I believe that we do have choices, that come as crossroads, about which we tend to have dreams years in advance.

The point is to establish not just any group, but a wholesome, healthy group that thrives and is able to sustain lives of fertile vigor.
That means that we have to press for specific qualities.
“Individualism” is not enough; education is crucial, for example, to create a profound experience of self.

Man thrives on stories. No human can live without them.
The utmost importance is given to the kind of stories that go around.
Therein lies our taste as humans, the deepest form of taste that separates us from animals;
I believe that in our taste and nature respective of narratives, Nietzsche’s statement applies: humans are more different from each other than any human is from any ape.

I don’t think that man will end up as one group, necessarily - rather, the type Man thrives when it is distributed across several sub-types, which organize in groups that bear different physical and geographical characteristics and uphold different values as supreme. This creates an environment that can be compared to a body with different organs, which then secrete and absorb people, traveling, changing.

We all inherit things without knowing what they do. Life for many species is largely stumbling upon what one is. The philosophical and prophetic types can somehow surmise what they are from afar, from early on in the journey. But they tend to forget it, when the life gets really hard. The dark night of the soul is inevitable, and it isn’t a thing that occurs just the once. Before every great change there is a great despair or a great madness.

Regardless of all this, I am still mostly interested in the relationships between the types and the brain functions. As I am an experimentalist and not a categorist, I do not believe in human made constructs that can serve as reliable categories, except in the case of hard physics or logic, in which cases the categories are not open for interpretation.

If the Briggs Myer system can be developed into laws such as ‘type x has the following arrangement of brain functions; a,b,c,d,’ etc, then it would grant real knowledge; but that knowledge would exist separately of the categories. These categories arent derived from nature, they arent strictly necessary.

It has been developed, by many. Where the Fuck you think I got this knowledge from? I’m hardly the first.

Explain to me the category vs experimentation theory of yours?

Let it go.

In fact, I am really surprised an INTJ would be so obsessed about it, the Army, or forces.

I would gladly disobey authority if I thought it was wrong, and

it has been wrong many times.

If I was called up I would express and defend my position as a conscientious objector.

But this incessant talk about the army makes no sense to me.

It is a killing machine which kills people and people’s minds.

This dictatorship reminds me of the time and a situation where for a Catholic to marry a non-Catholic Christian, express permission is required from his or her bishop.

I was subjected to a form of indoctrination where I eventually baulked. They wouldn’t have me, I asked too many questions. :astonished:

When you allow others to think for you, that is when the trouble begins in the mind, on a grand scale.

Your a special kind of idiot, aren’t you shield maided?

That picture was from the comedy movie “The Men Who Stare At Goats” as was my reference question. INTJs are notorious for having a very twisted and subtle sense of humor.

The exact source for this is our ability to mix schema… orthodox actions (left hemisphere, mortor control) with right hemisphere statements of identity (I am a Man, I am White, I am Six Feet… all disconnected facts I can identify with), under the right SMA (Well, kinda exaggerating there bud, more like 5’11 1/2, Momma didn’t feed you your Cheerios growing up, did she?) INTJ identifies with their actions (you here tried to identify me with your presumed grasp of my statement, my actions, in a larger scheme).

We can assert formulaic statements of normality, or abnormality, and twist the identifying elements… this causes laughter… see Aristotle and Bergson’s work on Comedy… follows basic formulas.

Now… you get to prove your a INTJ by watching this movie… the one I took the pic from and quoted… they stair at Goats killing them in a secret army project. It is a “comedy”, I wasn’t referencing myself, nor searching out your misplaced antagonism in regards to this. Purely a statement of mental telekinesis in turning things off via pop culture, a George Clooney Comedy. Take the stick out of your ass, didn’t think you would still be nursing the wound to your identity from last time. You made the mistake of self identifying with a whole country, and put it on a pedestool beyond the facts. Base your identity on yourself via your own accomplishments. Don’t be a twat.

(Apparently the Brits forgot to ship their Cheakiness with the convicts when they set up those prison colonies in Australia.)

(P.S.S… your usually wrong, so you need to reconsider your authority paradigm. Just saying)

TF wrote:

and so are you,

My post did not relate to any of what you said as it wasn’t meant to.

I took the opportunity to use ‘are you in the army’ purely to point out your obvious love of your interrupted sojourn in the army.

Interrupted as I am sure today you would still be Yes Sir, No Sir …ing, if you could.

It takes special kind of idiots who gravitate towards this and you TF are one also. :laughing:

I’m always wrong with people such as yourself, I wouldn’t expect anything else from you.

But what the heck, ‘Cheakiness’ is wrong.

Just saying.

back to my point, I still think it would go against the grain of most INTJ males.

From INTJ’s and the military

Authority per se does not impress the INTJ, but it seems to with you.

I could relate exactly the above to you.

Ok Ill check it out myself.

Experimentation on any other level than infantile simplicity never yields hermetic categories.

Astrology has operators rather than categories. Operators combine in patterns. There are more operators than any of these categorical tests can manage to incorporate, and indeed human nature is far more complex and potent than analytical psychologists can handle.

Categories are per definition transient and never apply absolutely.

Both astrology and value ontology consider being as a 4 dimensional matter, a being is a lifespan, the totality of activity that this being represents. Within any moment, the being is already an accumulation of its previous experiences. There is never a surface that represents the whole being, no single formula can describe someones behavior.

Description of behavior is the key issue. 4 dimensional models are required to map the phenomenon of behavior.
Behavior is recognized in terms of combinations of qualities.

For example: rugged determination, soft emotions, a fickle mind that stands ajar to these emotions but works like magic with the determination.
Or: impulsive initiative, exuberant emotions, a fixed mind that sustains both.

These are two strings you might lift out of an astrology chart. There would be myriad other strings to identify, but all strings tie into each other, therefore it is not necessary to do the impossible and know all things; rather we triangulate a possible behavior by projecting qualities against each other over time.

Gnosis which one can’t pin down [yet] due to the vast complexity of all the patterns in the world. Physics has a similar problem in that we are only just beginning to know what info is and how it works, the journey has only just began. I do think there will be a simple set of patterns or patterns to wit the rest emanate ~ i’m working on it.

FC

wholesome?!!! So if someone born into the given culture is different, you push them out? Because that’s what that dualistic philosophy does. We were speaking of how ‘the world is the means’ with all that entails – dynamically, yet now you are saying that a limited vision of the world is the means? That doesn’t sound like the same thing.

It wont end up as a ‘beige monoculture’ ~ singular, imho genes get more diverse the more you mix them, and not less.

What???

Why the hell would you conclude that?

What could possibl be wrong with wholesomeness?

I think you misunderstood me.
I just said or meant to communicate that to forge out of all human cultures and peoples one group, would be to create a horrible giant sickness.
All nuance would be lost, mankind would become a goo.

That is how I sense the nature of man: necessarily diverse.

It’s good to remember this is a career based test of your personality. You can still value aspects of your personality apart from the job course. I remind myself of that because my test result has me as the least likely to make money.

The test compares me to the likes of Shakespeare but more than likely I’ll die a starving artist. Yay, accurate.

This is the first time I read or heard that it is specifically aimed at career.