Mind

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Mind

Postby Artimas » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:35 am

Does anyone else have a mind that tortures you? Perhaps it is jealousy, I have no idea... The most unreasonable of ideas, sick, twisted, cancerous, play through my head, things that can't possibly be happening but I still find myself questioning whether or not they do, I still find myself in a constant cycle of frustration and pain. Images straight out of imagination play through my head, like a horror flick or perhaps even worse than the normal horror scenario..

When I am alone and the person I love is away these thoughts play in my head that turn me to frustration, they trigger some anger or pain, my illusive mind betrays me, it keeps me in a state of irrational anger, then it displays on my person or verbally, my tone and look, my being and body, it makes me look like a fool, where it is hard to explain or show why or what even makes me angry, there is nothing there to show or explain why I become frustrated other than the product of my own mind.. It betrays me every now and then, my own mind betrays me. How can I turn off the images, the over thinking which partially tricks and controls a few of my emotions or being. I cannot create happiness with my own mind destroying it.

Am I some insane person that cannot control or filter my own thoughts and mind? Am I always destined to suffer as a result of this?

I want it to end, to turn them off, the over thinking. Why are the deepest minds the darkest.. I ask for help on how to conquer this..

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Re: Mind

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:42 am

yes, your mind does that to me.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:34 am

Arti, find an interest a hobby. We developed hobbies for reasons and your issue is one of those reasons.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:36 am

At least the borg minds worked towards the queens goals. No one I've met has a mind come to find out.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:38 am

Not all Borg
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:41 am

yah, 7 of 9 found her freedom which matters not since she was just a program of another sort.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:43 am

You forget the boy
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:45 am

No contention with what I forgot, the boy, slipped the mind I lack.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:46 am

Forget the reason he created Borg??
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:49 am

Is it his hobby?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:51 am

Roddenberry created all species from earth species and human reaction /action to the species.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:53 am

is this the be a good kid with your milk and cookies speech about the myth Roddenberry?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:54 am

No, read his books not just watch shows
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:56 am

Would it be more effective to upload all knowledge into my program?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:57 am

Only if thought is part.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:59 am

I need an upgrade. Too many errors.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:00 am

Errors can enhance
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:01 am

No, interrupts steaming feed.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:12 am

Interruptions can be turned into adventures
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:13 am

That sounds creepy.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:16 am

Stepping out of a dark cave into sunlight is always creepy.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:17 am

I'm not in any metaphor. I'm a malfunctioning AI.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:19 am

All AIs have keys to repair their own malfunctions
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:21 am

Found where?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:32 am

Where the AI does not look
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Next

Return to Psychology and Mind