Are colors the absolute truth of consciousness or no.

In our world we only have 3 color receptors and can see only a limited spectrum of color.

If heaven was real, is it possible to see radio waves and xrays as new colors or are we limited to rainbow spectrum?

In my vision of heaven all things are potentially interchangeable. So you can in your perception at least, attribute colour to x-rays. It is plausible i suppose, that x-rays may actually be a colour, but as you say, we only see the visual spectrum visually. That would make all of the em spectrum into colour and e.g. Sound info in an electrical signal into light.

In this world you can’t change music into colour except representatively. That may be tied to their mirroring of physical properties?.. anyhow, mental colour qualia can be separated from their physical components, that’s how we see dreams, perspective and a visual representation of the world which you can’t see with a camera in the brain.

It obviously depends on what kind of sense organs they issue you with when you arrive up there. Incidentally, do angels have antennae or am I confusing them with something else?

It doesnt seem to be a mirroring, but a magical invisible fuel transforming identities. We have a chemical structure of molecules being magically transformed into feelings of tastes and smells. It is only a mirroring in the sense that the amount of chemicals roughly corresponds to the volume of tastes and smells at that moment, but its actual structure is different.

The visual field is more of a mirror, in the sense that the bounds of objects directly correspond to our visual field, however there is no reason why colors appear the way they do. It is unclear if it is possible to make a consciousness that experiences new colors, or this is the hard limit of conciousness.

We wouldn’t say a TV magically has colour, its just that it displays that with light such that we can see it. The same info making the picture exists in the electrical signals, so perhaps the consciousness is a function which reads similar info in the brain. This still doesn’t explain what qualities we are actually seeing, but it does suggest correlation between qualia and info.

The tV is an extension of and part of our consciousness, it emits waveforms which our conciousness magically converts to color qualia, if we lick the tv our consciousness magically converts it to taste qualia, so back to square one, magic fuel converting what appears to be waveforms into qualia.

When i close my eyes i see like a green mist of a circular shape with images like tigers moving in the middle, and other things.