Transactionary Prostitutive Nature Of Women.

This thread will be my Tous Les Jours on discussing the transactionary, monetary, and prostitutive nature of women.

Here we’ll discuss anti feminism and the evolutionary psychology of females or women in general. The social interaction between men and women on a psychological, evolutionary, or sociological level but without all the political correctness bullshit in between.

Warning: the politically correct entering this thread do so upon their own peril and more than likely will get seriously butt-hurt.

Thesis: My thesis is practically a simple one. Women only care about reproductive security only evolutionarily and therefore are naturally or biologically hardwired neurologically to go after men with wealth, power, and social affluence especially women of the top stock. In the common tongue this is what we call being money grubbing whores. This is a deeply rooted psychological mechanism in all women from the most beautiful to the most ugliest aesthetically speaking. Less influential or powerful women of a lesser stock will settle for less of course which goes into the sexual dynamic of lowered expectations that revolves around a variety of variables as well since sexual competition isn’t limited in men whereas can be found in women also.

This behavior isn’t limited to prostitutes or professional widows as it can be found amongst girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, and so on. I am not talking about a specific segment of the female population. I am talking about all females in general.

This is easy… Women objectify more than men do, they are more wired for objectification.

Men don’t pay games… They say “ethical suicide is a civil right, we didn’t consent to be born”. This is the antithesis to the entire female objectivity of people as trinkets for self esteem.

I could make this post much longer, but will stop here, the point is that all women commodify sex and nudity. The freest things in all of existence !!!

Yup, I’ve been saying this for years. The freedom and the capitalistic nature of the modern environment exposes this nature of women blatantly. This also explains why they hold a great contempt for each other due to the competitive nature and self-value regarding what they can obtain. If nature happens to produce an ugly duckling in the form of a female then it’s going to profoundly suffer. It not just exclusively due to the obtaining of wealth, behind that it’s self-worth…the money, the customers, the family, the job is all a representation of it. Women are all feelings, emotions and sensations. When they feel worthless, they fucking feel worthless and they deteriorate quickly, in all ways. The emotional nature of the suffering depends on herself and her circumstances. Don’t be fooled thinking it’s just money in it self, it seems like that because of the survival dog eat dog nature of the modern world in relation to the natural world, it’s necessary. It starts with the value of beauty in terms of self worth in communal relation and gain, all manifesting as success…If she has been hit with the ugly stick naturally, then everything else is stunted to a degree, and because of the harsh nature of the modern social world, sometimes completely…the “game” takes on a desperate projection, ill and psychosis manifest into either quick or slow destruction, depending…self-hated ensues in relation to social position… a natural selection, which often gets the job done immediately. It has become a despairing world of unfit dna, this is why there is so much social supportive council and medication nonsense in order to maintain the contribution nature of the organism’s energy in relation to system growth…it’s all about expressing empathy for those who should of never been…because the weak can be used and nor will they ever present a rival threat( in the context of strength)…The modern problem is, they are becoming too weak, too ill, too stupid to the point they are a threat to themselves, the system and everything else…The system tries to open backdoors to push them out into oblivion, hoping nobody notices…and other things…

Meet Namoi…

This would be a perfect example of women in the modern world, you will start to see this everywhere… where i am, they make up about 70% of society of women…not kidding… Completely fucked, messed up on meds, disturbed, worried about weight, loneliness and depression (beauty and attraction, social worth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt5CBSYUsEY

Then some years later, after therapy and introducing the silly concept of…wait for it…“God” or the “spirit”…A transformation takes place, transferring her misery onto a higher being or presence allows the recreation of herself into a healthier version, in her case, dramatically…This is because the foundation of her misery was loneliness and sadness, it’s fixable…with a boyfriend, pets or God…Only when the foundation is anger, bitterness or rage, it is much more difficult for those concept to have an effect…If I come across such levels of despair with a woman, I often, out of empathy, try to introduce a concept of God or spirit, in hope that perhaps it will help them…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCt8-3V_gBA

The young man is horrified upon finding on his first lover’s naked body that between her legs isn’t simply just a semen receptacle but also is an ATM Machine as well in the form of currency. He finds that the the notions of love, chivalry, and romance he’s been culturally accustomed to by his mother who bore him is a false one in that he slowly acknowledges his own self worth is reduced only purely to monetary form where the pearly golden gates between her legs he’s barred entrance to if he is not considered economically viable. As a man he becomes a financial and economic abstraction instead of a person, individual, or human being. As a man he learns his first interaction with dehumanization with the female form. It isn’t merely semen dripping out of her tender ovulating cunt after a night’s pleasure with the lass but out of the opening of her delicious succulent twat there appears drenched dollar bills seeping out. He becomes astonished in pure horror as everything he was told of beautiful nice caring relationship altruistic women growing up was all a lie. He becomes enraged and furious that supposedly this sacred union between a man or woman is in reality all bought by hefty socially contracted financial ransoms. Finally, upon this realization our young boy becomes a full fledged man as it is the burden that all men must carry concerning the supposedly fairer opposite sex.

For all the blatant lies and deception of feminism on the alleged equality of the sexes one subject they’ll never touch upon as it would be too revealing of their own self hypocrisies is that of sexual competition or selection between the sexes.

For them to do so would be far too revealing of their hand which they want no men to see and what some men do see they despise. It destroys their very notion of equality in an instant that they claim to be fighting for.

I don’t get it.

Are you saying women just want money from you?

But undoubtedly, you have no qualms about paying for sex when you rent out a woman?

Some you have to pay and others are free. HA

I assume you meant ‘play’ games.That idea, that men do not play games is insane. It’s not a word I use lightly. But here one would have to be so disconnected from men to make such a hallucinatory generalization. To not be noticing to such a degree that sanity gets called into question.

You guys have been hanging out in the wrong subcultures. And you know, there is an irony there, because you probably hate the very subcultures where women do not focus on money. I have lived marginally for the most part before leaving my country of birth. At times poor, though not dangerously poor. Any woman expecting materialistic dreams from me would realize if not instantly, very fast, that she should seek elsewhere. Yet, I have never had trouble being with women. Certain individuals broke my heart, but I know where they ended up and it was not with money. I am not stunning. And whatever my attractive qualities, the main reason has little to do with me, it is the circles I have run in. You aim your hearts where it will confirm your instincts.

Yes, the pattern hhh mentions exists.

But of course if the women are whores the men are johns and pimps. I know, you aren’t rich, so you think you aren’t objectifying women, would be johns and pimps. You think the attraction you feel when moving toward women is love, but you only know its love when you ‘have’ them, and that’s when your real nature takes over and you are treating them like possession while they are relating to another person. (I know many women are assholes and relate in relationship like men do, but that’s in a world where most people know little about intimacy)

So we can have the nice hateful catharsis that a word like ‘whore’ gives a man, justifying all his pain and being a kind of packaged revenge fanstasy all it one. Or you men can look at what the fuck you are aiming your dicks at and why you avoid women, from the get go, who don’t give a shit about rich men or even have some prejudice against them.

And I know you guys are all real deep people. You don’t go for women who rate high on normal judgments of surface attractiveness. Nor do you notice how much you make your women into your mothers. With your entropic wakes and hygeine issues, your gaming and drinking, and not saying what you actually feel but rather closing off or putting up a tough front.

You won’t look at your own transactionary sex trafficking nature.

Bunch of fucking priests and imams, clucking your tongues and encouraging the village to bash and exile women who are just mirroring your own approach to women.

Yeah, it’s always the people with less resources who have the real power and make culture the way it is. Women control men and womens relations and how these are conceived because they control the courts being most of the judges and they control politics being most of the politicians and they control the media being most of managers and CEOs and they control the military being most of the generals and they control the movies being most of the producers and money players and they control Wall street, so any pattern in society is controlled mainly by women. They wrote the Bible and the Koran so they set up the rules. And anything facet of society they did not control by being in positions of power they controlled by beating men up, using their physical advantage.

You don’t even have the courage to look at causes, pure little choir boys who just wanted to cuddle and make love and be together forever and all dem bitches dropped you for Donald Trump.

There is no such thing as sex for free whether it is a street hooker, girlfriend, or wife.

There is nothing free in this world, they why blame on sex only!

Having said that, you can buy sex by two entirely different things, first money and second with some sincere commitment. And, if a man has neither of these two, he is not going to have sex. Simple as that.

The final third option is rape, if anyone wants to try.

with love,
sanjay

Laughing man you are right about that, but let’s discuss this from a man’s point of view.

What about the men who travel to third world countries, specifically for sex. These women have terribly depressing lives. Prostitution is not a piece of cake and many women are beaten and abused. I acknowledge the drive for sex is in the man’s genes, it’s natural, it’s biological, he must have sex and desiring to have it with a beautiful woman is a natural male tendency. There is nothing more natural than two adults having consensual sex, even if one of them has to pay for it. Is there? There are many men who accept this and are not ashamed to admit they need their natural needs met and visit prostitutes.

but

What about shame. Not much of this happening when the older man is strolling down a third world city street holding hands with a much younger rented woman.

When you are on the other side of the world does anyone really care.

Shame only affects people with morals.

Go to a country where the people are poor and hungry. The women there will love you, they will take it up the ass for you, they will do anything for you and for so little money…… so little, just so they can survive, eat, live.

Yes, there are some men who may feel pangs of guilt when giving it to these women up the ass, but hey, some may be Catholic, problem solved, go to confession and fuck them again the next day.

There is a common theme which men convince themselves of, that the women they are renting don’t mind, they actually love it and them! and they get paid a lot of money doing it.

I believe some men are just as ruthless as some women.

I don’t think there is much difference between the two sexes when it comes to sex.

I wasn’t clear enough. I don’t play games.

Men have to play games to get sex and women don’t … It is to THAT degree that men aren’t playing games! They absolutely play games, the conspicuous consumption, extraneous drama.

Just to look at the difference in gaminess, women flirt for attention from thousands of men they know they won’t have sex with, men only flirt with who they’ll have sex with.

There’s also approach escalation stratification.

Jewelry is a big one for women.

This was addressed to both Moreno and shieldmaiden.

Also, women commodify nudity and sex, whereas men do not.

This has been proven through the request for exposure test.

If a woman asks to give your opinion on her nude body while she is still clothed in a safe public place, or if she asks to see a mans body, she will not be arrested, if a man does this, he will be.

Women don’t like to see nudity given away, it hits them hard in their denial system.

Women more specifically look for evidence that the male is blackmailed by their denial system and is procuring human slaves of good people to consent to sex.

It’s not men who are out there calling women sluts…

It women!!

They do this because it reduces the value of the commodity !

Basically, I’ll just lay it out…

Women as a gender, though each unique, are all the same in the sense that each fish in a school or each bird in a flock is different, but they all move in the same pattern.

They are a corperation, the stock is sex and nudity.

If it is given for free, women are venomously vindictive that it reduces the stock in the corperation …

Things women do to make the stock high!!!:

1.) they stratify the variety of sexual partner statistic do that only 1% of the men get 80% of the variety.

This makes the commodity viable .

2.) there are severe sanctions for exposure in safe public places, though the pressure of men will keep women protected from the law. The blackmail system assures that men will be imprisoned.

3.) there is extreme escalation stratification, in fact, it is 100%

This means that you must approach a woman through the use of conspicuous consumption aggression (where she will approach “first”), or you must at some point be the escalator in order to get sex. This keeps the stock high by requiring evidence of the destruction of rational systems as a result of conspicuous consumption … Which is why people describe our species often as a horrible virus, rather than a symbiotic one. The consequence of escalation stratification is also that men have less friends.

4.) extreme objectification of body parts, more than men, and people (lack if advocating for suicide as a civil right - to protect mothers who want to procure a human slave for toxic self worth)

If you play along as a man, you’ll have lots if friends and get sex, of you don’t … You’ll wish you had never been born … The blackmail system is cruel and absolute. Procure human slaves, destroy rational discourse, conspicuously consume, increase stress in the species, objectify vows with symbols rather than behaviors… That’s how to get sex from a woman .

Not all women are not money grubbing whores. That being said, they are not good people either.

For instance, I had a female friend who left me for a broke guy who didn’t have a job.
Money is not what all females are after. That being said, we should not praise the pedestal they are on. They are not conscientious people.

My hypothesis, is that the main thing women seek, is ownage. The more someone is delusionally attached to a woman and confident in their own ego, the more attracted a woman is. It is called ownage. For example, if a whiny black man sings a love song to a woman, and tells her how her body belongs to him and how he will make sweet love. The woman will automatically be attracted. The more reserved man, who is not head over heels for her, she will lose interest. That being said, although such a thing sounds easy on paper, there is no consistency with women, and therefore nor reason to flirt. In order to flirt you must submit to and worship the woman, and what rational mind would do that? If she detects the slightest lack of confidence she will lose interest. One minute of the day her mood might change and even if you show interest she will reject you an hour later. Similar to how a kid wants to play a computer game, then all of a sudden changes his mind and does not want to play anymore. They are not conscientious, their feelings come first and not anybody else’s.

It’s really quite simple. Women do nothing, and expect everything. They are the passive seaters, not drivers. If a woman initiates interest it is only because she expects a much longer, reciprical performance and complete show from the other person.

Money, and all that, that’s bullshit and only applies to when women apply for marriage, which is to find a suitable man to be owned by, parasite from, and subsequently, own. Women really want immediate gratification because feminity is inherently emptiness and novelty craving. The most feminine woman is passive.

Feminity is the more animal component of the mind, sexuality and love is feminine. If a man is in love he is feminine, so to say that men are animals is simply delusional, because sexuality is feminine. A rational mind would not fall in love with a woman, once he knows the nature of what woman is.

Women are the great deceivers, ensnaring and fooling great souls to the path of hades by their beauty.

Mannequin, the nature of woman is that she cannot mutate.

Males are a mutation caused by testosterone. Estrogen only causes minor mutations.
Males begin as females. Over time, they mutate and become inherently useless and ugly.

The difference is, the ugly female has no escape, she cannot mutate. But males can mutate, and decide to have interest in other things, where as the ugly female cannot. An ugly female is stuck being unfit where as a male has the power to mutate.

It is why we like movies of underdogs, Joe Dirt, weaklings etc, because males have to power to mutate and become genetically fit, whereas women are stuck in their ways.

However, there is one exception to the rule, such as butch lesbians who become masculine to escape from their feminine emptiness.
Suicide is inherently feminine and occurs when people do not have constant gratification to satisfy their feminine emptiness. The reason male suicide is higher is because males who are deprived of sexual and social needs become feminine until they lose the craving of those needs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugHnYsaXND8[/youtube]