Transactionary Prostitutive Nature Of Women.

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Transactionary Prostitutive Nature Of Women.

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Feminism: Equality for me [females], none for ye! [males]

See also: Revenge or retributive politics.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby gib » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote::angry-banghead: :angry-screaming: :angry-steamingears: :angry-tappingfoot: The smilies of women pulling out their hair is missing. Can tell all these smilies were drawn up by men. *gagging*

Well, they certainly aren't female.

So what do you think, Mongoose? Have I been duped by the evil patriarchy? Or maybe 90% of men are just like me: just trying to get by in this precarious world without hurting anyone? Or *maybe* I'm just pretending to be so innocent. Maybe I'm one of the top orchestrators of this global male conspiracy.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Gib,

" Or *maybe* I'm just pretending to be so innocent. Maybe I'm one of the top orchestrators of this global male conspiracy."

Yeah, you summed yourself up nicely.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:57 pm

You certainly have a very penetrating intellect.

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:59 pm

You're both controlling and dirty minded. Penetrating intellect, ha!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:10 pm

The women against feminism movement, what are they?

http://womenagainstfeminism.tumblr.com/

Are they the 30% of women that don't care if a man makes less than them with 70% representing the direct opposite or are they girls smart enough to know what kind of violent chaotic male backlash that is coming when feminism collapses on itself? :-k

Are they women trying to save male cuckholdry against all odds?

Are they just a stay at home prostitute versus the working occupational one?

What are their motives? Are their motives sincere?
Last edited by Mictlantecuhtli on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:12 pm

HHH,

You have a great woman, so what's with your obsession about other women? Just don't get you and you probably like that. Tell your wife I said Good Luck!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:HHH,

You have a great woman, so what's with your obsession about other women? Just don't get you and you probably like that. Tell your wife I said Good Luck!

We're no longer together. I am single again. Anyways....

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Don't feel like being raped and murdered any time soon, so stay out West. In fact, I'll pay you to not.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:You're both controlling and dirty minded. Penetrating intellect, ha!

Are you playing on the word "penetrating"?

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Don't feel like being raped and murdered any time soon, so stay out West. In fact, I'll pay you to not.

Move to the east coast then?

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby gib » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Don't feel like being raped and murdered any time soon, so stay out West. In fact, I'll pay you to not.

I need some extra crash. Will you pay me?

I live out West too, but in Canada (which means you'll have to pay me double to stay up North).

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:38 pm

gib wrote:

I need some extra crash. Will you pay me?

I live out West too, but in Canada (which means you'll have to pay me double to stay up North).

When they're willing to pay you do the direct opposite. It's an invitation man.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =; :mrgreen: $0.01 HHH, Gib your a tough cookie, $0.02
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Shit, you call that a negotiation?

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby gib » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:... Gib your a tough cookie, $0.02

Now we're talking! That's 2.5 cents Canadian!

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:53 pm

US rates apply, sorry. :wink: :evilfun:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:00 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:US rates apply, sorry. :wink: :evilfun:

That's it, I'm crossing the border.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:10 am

Jeez, give a guy an inch and he wants to cover thousands of miles.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Of the 925 single women surveyed, 75 percent said they’d have a problem with dating someone without a job. Only 4 percent of respondents asked whether they would go out with an unemployed man answered “of course.”

“Not having a job will definitely make it harder for men to date someone they don’t already know,” Irene LaCota, a spokesperson for It’s Just Lunch, said in a press release. “This is the rare area, compared to other topics we’ve done surveys on, where women’s old-fashioned beliefs about sex roles seem to apply.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/unemployed-men-survey-its-just-lunch_n_1631289.html

On the other hand, the prospect of dating an unemployed woman was not a problem for nearly two-thirds of men. In fact, 19 percent of men said they had no reservations and 46 percent of men said they were positive they would date an unemployed woman.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/2753-dating-unemployed-men-women.html

Most women still prefer to marry a man who earns more money than they do and would stay at home with their children if they could afford it, according to a survey published yesterday.

Despite years of equality campaigning and advances for women in the workplace, 64 per cent said they aspire to find a husband who brings home a larger pay packet than they do. None wanted to marry a man who earned less.

And 69 per cent said they would prefer to stay at home to look after their children if money were not an issue.

Only 19 per cent wanted their other half to be better educated than they are. Instead 62 per cent said they wanted a man to have the same level of intellect.

Thirty-one per cent thought they were better educated than their other halves, while 19 per cent thought their husbands were better educated.

The survey follows controversial research published last week by Dr Catherine Hakim of the London School of Economics, which claimed more women are choosing to ‘marry up’ by picking wealthy men for their spouse than in the 1940s. In her report, published by the Centre for Policy Studies think-tank, she said men dominate the top positions because women do not want careers in business.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1345520/What-women-REALLY-want-To-marry-rich-man-stay-home-children.html

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Mictlantecuhtli

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind