Behavioral Analyzing Serial Killers And Mass Murderers.

You know, I’ve always wanted to create a thread where we can talk about the finer things such as psycho analyzing the behaviors of serial killers and mass murderers. So, I got this idea a couple of days ago and thought to myself, gee-whiz, somebody should create a thread on that. And now, somebody finally has. :laughing: :evilfun:

So, tomorrow I think I’ll start off the thread with an introspective analysis of the infamous Jack The Ripper and after that I’ll just make stuff up as I go along.

You should say stuff instead of just posting pics.

I like posting pictures and illustrations. It’s fun.

Sometimes by doing so you cut to the chase as a picture can sometimes be better at explaining things than words.

So what do you have to say about Jack the Ripper? Was he royalty?

Some conspiracies seem to think he was of British aristocracy on a killing rampage trying to get rid of women by getting rid of evidence of some kind. I certainly wouldn’t put it past the aristocracy in trying to do so.

It is clear such an individual at the time had knowledge of human anatomy the way the killings took place.

On Behavioral Exhibitions Of General Human Malice

Random Notes: It’s all environmental I would argue with a small percentage of genetics. Mostly environmental however.

It’s not like individuals wake up one day and say to themselves, today would be a great day to become a rapist, serial killer, and pedophile. It’s not an instance that happens overnight. There is a progression of environmental events in a person’s life that leads them to exhibit those behaviors overtime.

[b]Case Number One.

Subject: Jack The Ripper[/b]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper

Although I can’t remember the site, there was one that claimed the identity of Jack the Ripper is now known through DNA evidence.

It is not complicated. It is simply power, control, and revenge. It has also a tint of masochism, as they like to experience the pain of their victims, but not to experience it too deeply. Killers are usually those who are denied power by others who have it, and seek to gain power the old fashioned way (by circumventing the social mob and gaining power through ones own body.) Basically, this is what Satyr talks about, power through nature, rather than power by appealing to the whims of a social mob. Power, through one’s own body, takes many forms, for instance Jeff the Killer and Joker wear lipstick, because it is symbolic of “power through own’s own body” and taking manipulation into one’s own hands, rather than submitting to the whims of a crowd. If the crowd does not give them power, they get frustrated and take it into their own hands. If womanlike appearance has the ultimate mental power over men, and male body is the ultimate physical power over men, then it makes sense for such a character to wear lipstick, yet wear a male suit, because a Joker card simply becomes the cards of the highest power, and there is nothing more to it.

Military recruits have a similar psychology, but their pathology is to submit into the crowd, rather than seperate and take power into their own hands.

I would be curious to find out more if you can find the website.

Obviously many of them had difficult childhoods, but let’s look at it honestly, how many people have had difficult childhood and did not become serial killers?

Why don’t we contrast those two groups?

The difference is likely something innate, a hardware glitch. Researchers say that psychopathic traits may be inborn, and could be aggravated by early violence in childhood. I remember there was a movie a while back (“We Need to Talk about Kevin”) that played with the idea and raised some discussion on the topic.

abcnews.go.com/Health/talk-kevin … d=14866526

I dont see it as a hardware glitch, killing is human nature, what humans do to each other. The only difference is killers don’t obey the group mob, they dont care if the group says this group of people deserves to die because my religion says so, or because my flag says so. They kill on their own volition, not because a group of people gives them an order to. That is the only difference.

Case in point, here is a demonstration of human nature. The game has very little in-terms of artistic substance, or game-like qualities, and the only actual gameplay revolves around goreviolence, as opposed to the strategic/shooting aspect of the original.

This video is met with thunderous applause. Personally, I miss the polygonal aspect of the original.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljpBwguIqos[/youtube]

Women are obsessed with survival horror/zombie games.

Not true, women like real life stories involving real people (especially women) meeting and overcoming real life challenges.
Something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=NrPtr0aQx3s
Overall, women prefer to stay closer to real life; it is men who like flying hyperdrive space ships through imaginary galactic empires.

That argument isnt even coherent.

I said women like survival horror, not sci fi. Though intelligent women do like sci fi, which is why there aren’t a lot of them out there.

Involving zombies?

Fantasy and sci-fi (along with other fairly tales) could be considered a form of escapism. Why tackle real life problems when you can distract yourself by flying space ships (or killing zombies) in your mind?

In my experience, on Planet Earth, women are quite interested in zombies and fantasy things.

You do have a semblance of a point though, males do tend to have higher and more creative minds, and thus can appreciate escapism more, as they tend to tire of the mundane and social mediocrity more so than females. Though, plenty of females enjoy fantasy things.

The original was sprites, not polygons.

Poseur.

Do a search–identity of Jack the Ripper revealed. There are several sites. Apparently, a detective has been able to locate the shawl of one of the victims. There was DNA from both the victim and the killer on the shawl.