The Chains of Mind.

We are trapped inside our minds and bodies. We have no choice but to feel whatever chemicals may be.

No matter how much we chant ‘nirvana’, “nirvana”, we cannot escape being chained to our nerves, we cannot escape the sensation of our foot feeling on fire.

I must fight against my mind’s chemicals at this very hour, for my lazy feminine lethargy and my need to go poop tells me NOT to make this post, yet, I know for the overall good of the world I must. In that sense, our ego’s are our friends, since they help us feel like we have meaning, purpose.

attachment.png
^These are the chains of our minds

Christianity teaches us to detach from world.

Buddhism teaches us to detach from emotions.
detachment.png

But without emotions, how do we make subjective value judgments? What value does the world have at all, if we can neither fear evil, nor enjoy pain or pleasure? We become nihilistic zombies, the living dead. If everything is equal, then nothing has value.

Finally, we ask our selves the question of death. If our brains have emotional qualia, and emotions are not our brains but rather a unique property outside of our brains generated by our brains, then our brains are not emotions.
death.png

But upon death, where does the mind go? The mind is destroyed, but where does our essence go? If the chain link to the world is broken, our essence either expands and becomes the world, or becomes small and smaller. Where does our essence go?

I think the reason noone really wants to change politics, or the world, is because our minds are our worst enemies, and are greatest friends. If not politics, if not advertisements, would not the average man be miserly? Without slavery, how can a man enjoy himself? What is there to enjoy, when the mind inherently mutates itself?

We have men chasing after childhood, when his own mind conspires against him to remove that which he chases. For what reason does a man have, to live, or to fight tyranny, when he has no hope of overcoming the tyranny of his own mind?

Mind is our best friend and worst enemy. Does mind exist after death? I’d only say that mind is personal and without the personal I find life after death meaningless.