Females and alphas.

I find myself naturally attracted to the alpha’s, fearing them, and wanting to submit. However, i am conscious of this, and realizing that this mentality causes sexual stratification, and a small, unfair portion of males to have all the goods, I consciously am aware of my own mind.
So, I expand my mind, to be attracted to pathetic males, who are not alpha but good people, and at least give them an honest chance. This is the purpose of the female, to supplement the male, make him feel good, give him support for his projects, and be the mother for his babies.
I am the first feminine minded person who allows themself to be attracted to non-aggressive males, therefore I am the first feminine minded person who has the right to have sex and breathe air.

Just so you know; I’m too old for you.

Age doesn’t bother me.

Oh Trixie, here’s the deal…

I’m the first for everything important, but I’m still your advocate. You say stupid stuff like this, and I’m still there defending you… Because I know that it’s not fair that I was born as me and you born as you…

I’m the first person who even deserves to eat food…

Trixie, when I’m done, you will lose your bullshit, and you’ll find me and keep me… When the aeons transpire, you will find me and not want to lose me, stop with your arrogance. Nobody here realizes who or what I am… You’re a shadow of me 20 years ago, and you’re still posting this puerile shit !!!

Everyone on these boards doesn’t understand, but still I am there… I’m not looking to win, I’m looking for all of us to win.

It will when you’ve got as much of it as I have.

I said I was the first “feminine mind”…unless you are also a feminine mind.

If I am Jesus, then you are God.

I am looking for us all to win, thats why I’ve invented the DNA machine, trouble is actually building the dang thing.

Too old for sex? Even if the lady says she doesn’t care about age? Now that is really lame. Or maybe you are just really smart … I mean if you’re going for the mercy fuck… gotta sound as lame as possible, right?

You say that you have to “expand your mind” in order to feel attraction towards “people who are not alphas but who are nevertheless good people”. This suggests that a taste for nobility is something that has to be learned, and not something that is innate, which is not the case.

It is true, there is no doubt, that many women feel nothing at all for nobility, but that does not mean that a taste for nobility is something that has to be learned, or that a taste for nobility has never been anything more than just a pretense. No, what it indicates is that many women have lost their connection to these higher feelings, and that they are now actively struggling to recover it, with almost no success at all.

That you are attracted to alphas indicates nothing other than the fact that you have a strong hunter-gatherer blood memory. This is nothing inordinary considering the fact that the circumstances of our times, which resemble those of the Paleolithic in all crucial aspects, do everything they can to maximally encourage it.

A taste for nobility is an innate predisposition that managed to survive well into the adulthood of an individual only during the Neolithic period. Only within sufficiently sheltered environments, such as those of agrarian societies, can such a predisposition survive. Under all other circumstances, the predisposition for nobility either leads to the extinction of all those who remain loyal to it, or it leads to its repression, which is most often the case, since most people, being dominated by fear of death, have no loyalty to higher feelings.

Your way of thinking, if you allow me to comment, resembles that of a liberal who thinks that a man is born a blank slate, a state considered to be inferior, that has to be packed with information through the process of learning in order to become superior.

While I do agree that a man is born with a set of potentials, I also agree that these potentials remain largely unrealized at the time of birth, thus supporting, at least in the limited sense, the idea that a man is born a blank slate. Still, I go further than that and state that this blank slate, considered by liberals and conservatives to be an inferior state, is the ideal state, something one wants to and struggles to return to. As such, I put less emphasis on learning and more emphasis on the opposite process of un-learning.

Nobility, then, is never something that is acquired, but always something that is innate, and something that is buried through the process of excessive learning.

With that in mind, you should be able to understand that a taste for alphas, just as much as a false taste for good guys, is acquired and it is not innate.

Instincts, in general, is something one acquires, something that is almost always selected not by the individual himself, but by Nature.

Magnus, why would you legitimize this horse shit with a proper reply?

I saw an opportunity to deliver a death blow to the obsession with alphaness and its rationalization of being innate rather than learned behavior. So I took it.

Fair enough.