Natural Interpretations Of Rape And Sexual Coercion.

In this thread we’ll be talking about the natural history and biology of rape or sexual coercion. We’ll be discussing its evolutionary advantages and reasons why it prominently exists. Below I am going to be posting articles on the subject for more context.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Natur … pe#Summary

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_coercion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobi … es_of_rape

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYbNb8eaTCY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVaslN1NiT0[/youtube]

In the final scene of the movie, McGreggor’s wife mentions that she’s carrying Archibald’s child. Even though the rapist is killed off, the movie essentially makes the point about “winning” strategy. The strategic points are epitomized in the sword duels.

^^^^Wizard

Women only concern success with reproduction hence their careless attitudes towards men in all other regards. This is why a woman’s security of reproduction trumps everything else. It’s the only thing they naturally or instinctively value.

Likewise men’s only concern is the success of initiating reproduction.

Excellent examples by the way.

One thing that is clear is that rape is the worst thing that could happen to a woman, even though it is fairly common in the animal kingdom and happens all the time.

MGTOW’s are perhaps even more outlandish than the feminists, and they advocate that men stop courting women all together in any way, shape or form, and advocate for the end of sexual reproduction all together, instead using test tubes to create babies for men.

Why are women so repulsed by rape in modern times? Because women are, psychologically men.

They are as repulsed at the idea of sex with a man is as other men are repulsed at the idea of sex with a man. This is why women these days are always seen courting the most feminine looking hipsters, liberal, weakling males.

Yeah, that is a piss poor viewpoint of MGTOW.

It assumes all men in the MGTOW community are the same or hold the same beliefs.

Complete caricature of stereotyping. Sounds like a feminist who wrote it.

You’re also fucking offtopic.

No, it doesn’t, because I dogged feminism as well.

So, talking about rape is offtopic in a rape topic. Go figure.

Boohoo, want some kleenex? My heart bleeds for the poor women everywhere…

My heart bleeds because they are allowed to walk this earth.

You’re both fucking idiots.

Nothing either of us have said is untrue. Does the topic of rape make you feel uncomfortable?

Wow, this guy can form an argument and rebuttal.

Look, he can use four words.

Lol.

You all realize that my goal in life is to make painless instant and messless suicide a civil right so that women can live in paradise???

The problem is that women like to have children as trinkets for self esteem (they won’t consent to sex unless you procure a good person as a human slave) and they feel a rush by not giving sex to their surrogate gay best friend for life…

So I have a battle ahead of me…

Really, I just like nice guys… Though I’m not gay, and I want the best for them…

Obviously women are evil!!! Duh!!

But once you get them to have sex with you as a male with a conscience, you have be one your worst nightmare… The asshole who got sex!!!

So I want free suicide (only good men will use it of course ) so there can be something resembling a moral conscience on earth!!!

Fucking A. folks, can we please stay on topic within the thread here?

Seriously, wtf?

Spoken like a woman hahaha…

Suicidal tension is estimated to keep a billion males alive against their will… And maybe 100,000 women…

That’s a woman’s method btw!!

Only a woman would post that, or a mangina, which we already established you are by contradicting your reason for posting four times in a row…

Stay on topic… I thought I was… Women consent more to rapists than non rapists!!!

Duh, fuck!! No shit!!!