Natural Interpretations Of Rape And Sexual Coercion.

I’m not ignorant of such nor have I ever said men are angels by comparison. Being a man I tend to focus on perceptions of men. One could say men are equally cruel or savage in some regards which I have no problem agreeing with.

I just feel as a man that women are by far the more deceptive and manipulative of the sexes.
I was however thinking about posting in my thread Transactionary And Prostitutive Nature Of Women some reasons as to why I think they allow themselves to be taken advantage by such men. A sort of expirimental theory or explanation of mine that I’ve been working on.

At any rate I hope you keep posting as it is clear you’re very intelligent and some of your views match my own.

Greetings Aussenseite, I hope you’re doing well since the last time we spoke together.

I don’t know about hahaha, but those are periphery sexual organs that men objectify on a much lesser scale … Women objectify the primary sexual organ, large penis!! They objectify the primary sexual organ more than men objectify periphery sexual organs !!!

That’s two strikes against!!

Men simply don’t objectify as much as women.

I’ll use my own example … I’m right at the mean… Most men have my penis size, if you look up average, that’s a bullshit statistic.

Regardless, I’ve had two women leave the room when they saw a 6" penis, and I hardly ever get women in the room… They said it was too small, one woman I had sex with, took me into a sex shop and we were walking around sex toys and she told me she preferred “this size” it was an 8" penis with like 7" girth… And didn’t want to see me again.

How many men look at a Labia and say “nope” how many men (lots of men actually have a fetish for small breasts) look at small breasts and say “nope” not many, if any. Women actually objectify physical features more than men do, a man might say "I like small and large breasts both - so I’d prefer to have one of each, but there are no small or average penis fetishes that women have… And as much as it hurts women to be rejected for secondary sexual features, it hurts a hell of a lot more to be rejected for the primary one, and on this gossip, women are cruel and relentless.

Finally you said something worth commenting on. Yes, I agree that women do objectify far more many things than men do.

If I could give you some advice and if you would take my heed think more before you post something like you’ve done with your last two posts where maybe I wouldn’t be so rude to you. Pace yourself.

Hahaha, interesting that you ingratiate yourself as my superior. ( oxymoron ) if there were a debate between all women and all men, I’d be the content and win of the debate … You see it , but you are not by a long shot, the embodiment of this type of debate… You’d lose the debate without me .

Clearly you can’t take a compliment or see when somebody is extending their hand to you.

Ah, just as well then…

You ingratiated yourself to me as my superior!!!

I’m not the moron you make me out to be, just in this regard … You rhetoric defies the post in question.

I’m the best fucking evolutionary psychologist on this fucking planet, and you barely scratch the surface of such.

You can’t even argue a lack of objective morality without making a fool of yourself. Rape solves as both not adaptive and not good game theory.

This thread is a joke. But I haven’t even posted on that, just some scraps of food on this particular objective point…

I don’t want your compliments, I want your logical consistency… I want you to acknowledge that your word choice follows ethics, and your conceptual choices as well… This is the good to you, so fucking own it… I am not your student, defined as intentionally teaching, but you are in the muck, and you are mine… It’s not all equal, and I am so far above the arguments you present for your side, it is a joke.

Suit yourself if you wish to continue a pissing match between us youngster.

Yeah… And what defines a. “Elder” is ingratiating yourself to whom you call inferior?

Dude, you wouldn’t even know a fraction of this debate without me, and still, I have debate to spare.

You’re cute kid. You’re like a terrifying chihuahua that barks very loud.

And you’re someone who couldn’t win this debate without me, but I could win without you.

What’s even funnier is someone who thinks arguing there is no morality is a good argument … You’d be out of the debate with the trolls… Bottom cuts for real adults.

I responded to this thread the way I responded because I saw someone with (at least some) respect trying to help someone with no respect at all. I considered this to be unfair to all those who were unlike the topic starter, hence my emotional reaction.

There is no doubt in my mind that help should be offered only to those who are respectful. Joker must first become respectful before we can proceed to offer him help. This means that he has to admit and apologize and in general make up for all of his past mistakes before we can proceed to offer him help. This step must not be skipped. Otherwise, you end up reinforcing his disrespectfulness and insulting everyone with respect.

I have no evidence to show you that he has any plans to rape women, but I have evidence to show that he takes pleasure in the idea of other people raping women. See his Valentine’s Day thread.

This is not a “serious” threat. He is not making a promise to rape women at some point in the future. But it is nonetheless a threat and should not be ignored simply because it is not “serious enough”.

Threats and finger pointing are a perfectly valid retaliation measure against such people. That does not mean I am against diplomacy, that I am not willing to make a diplomatic offer.

Also, you are responding to a post that is directed at another person, and in a very subtle way, you are actually defending that person.

lolz

Which part of thread is funny? I’m curious.

What happens when you have a serious declining global economy, endless number of angry unemployed men living without any hope, and naive women who in their vanity can’t see beyond the confines of their own pursued coveted hypergamy?

Almost everything in the world is funny to me in some way or another. I don’t remember what made me laugh, but it was probably Ecm doing his thing.

I agree. I pretty much take an absurdist view to the entire world.

…Yeah, he does that… #-o

Earlier in this thread I asked this question.

Well, historically speaking in times of war, civil war, and overall societal collapse of entire civilizations women become the prime targets for sexual rape. Historically it essentially becomes a giant huge rape-festival everywhere. In fact, during those periods of time it is a horrible time to be a woman as you essentially become numero uno on a target list by angry disenfranchised men in mass. Now that we have eighty percent of men removed from reproduction altogether thanks to hypergamy if a society collapse does occur women are going to have a lot of angry violent disenfranchised men to deal with and all of them are going to have a walking hard on. Good luck ladies should such an event occur. Under such a theoretical hypothetical scenario you would need lots of it.

If such an event occurs there won’t be enough male white knights to protect you all as essentially they would be outnumbered 3-1 and more than likely will be targets themselves also by the angry disenfranchised male mass that view them as their oppressors. [Imagine men hanging from nooses on lampposts everywhere with stab and gun shot wounds.]

The problem of depriving eighty percent of the male population of sexual intercourse, reproduction, and the ability to have families of their own is you take away all incentives of them investing or being involved in societies. Once you do that you essentially alienate huge numbers of men. That alienation turns into anger, that anger turns into rebellion, that rebellion turns into revolution, and that revolution turns it red violent war. Seeing a pattern yet?

If large numbers of men are not invested, connected, or hold any interests in collective society they will not defend it nor care about its overall inhabitants where they’ll be more prone to outright attacking it. What are the consequences of institutional female hypergamy? Violent revolution, discord, and societal anarchy. Congratulations ladies, you’ve got the world you’ve always wanted. :laughing:

Gangbang in a street alley anyone? Bukkake?

This is what the end of feminism and a government welfare female protected environment looks like below in photos…

Just looking at some of these photos of gentlemen hold guns, knives, pipes, and machetes I’m wondering how many of them would be thinking that women wouldn’t be laughing at them within that moment with such judgemental hypergamy. No, if I was a woman looking at these mobs of men approaching me I wouldn’t be laughing at all with my life in danger. If I was a woman I might reflect on how I was such a materialistic or selfish cunt towards men less fortunate than myself in the past where I would wish my own sex didn’t create such an environment that I found myself in at the time. Of course by then it would be too late with larger reactionary environmental consequences and such in motion.

How To Avoid Being Raped In A Post Collapsed Society Or Nation Written By The Joker

Step 1. You’ll suck cock for can of beans or anything to not starve to death and go dehydrated from a lack of water. You’ll need shelter right away as to not die from being exposed to dangerous weather conditions or elements. You’ll need a man or group of men to protect you from other men.

Step 2. You’ll let the resident strong man impregnate you and have his sexual way with yourself thereby facilitating a relationship where he’ll have a reason to take care of you. There is no pharmacy, condoms, or birth control. Good luck finding any. If you don’t pursue actions like these and have no shelter, resources, food, or protection you’re getting gangbang raped by the mob of men ten miles down the road where afterwards you’ll be murdered hacked into several pieces where your leftover remains will be scattered in a random pond somewhere.

Step 3. It’s a post collapse nation or society, there is no such thing as divorce court and with you not being able to survive on your own you better learn to make the best of it with a man. Feminism and daddy government public welfare state is dead. Nobody is going to do shit for you and you better get used to it. The man can always leave you for another woman (a younger woman) being that it is anarchy where it is suggested you keep his interest in you at all times. Probably best for him not to get bored or lose interest in you easily. Being kicked to the curb by a man who grows weary with you in such an environment can have grave consequences and can get you killed.

Step 4. You better hope your man is a fighter and knows how to survive in a ruthless manner. If you think you’re going to survive with a wimp male IT technician or pencil pusher you’re both going to probably die rather quickly. Probably within the first couple of weeks or less.

Step 5. You better be an attractive or beautiful looking piece of ass. If you’re ugly, obese, hideous, old, or disabled you’re pretty much screwed on all of the steps here where you better hope to have family take care of you. If you have no family and are single you might want to contemplate suicide to save yourself the trouble of starving to death, being murdered, or having the extreme weather kill you off.