My dreams.

So, please imagine me narrating this in the voice of the guy from Clockwork Orange.

In my dream there was a woman in the field. I was God, egoless, and freely roaming about. I was both the woman, and the nature, and I was not trapped inside of any body.

The woman was woeing about needing a lover. So, naturally, all of her handmaidens came to attend her. Her handmaidens were eunuchs, you could tell from their faces that they were once males. The first two resembled generic eunuchs, the other three resembled the Dazzlings, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk. They too were eunuchs, and were once male at some point. All of the eunuch’s attire was very elegant, Victorian-esque attire and dresses, with many ornate designs and much fluff. The woman, doted by her eunuchs, howled in the air, screaming she wanted a “real man!” to satisfy her aching.

It was then I chose a random body, possessed it, and since it too was genderless, I formed a penis and screwed it on to it’s pelvis. The woman was agape with fear and excitement and tears were welling in her eyes, so I dragged her off to the nearest mansion I could find. It’s external state was in disrepair, but I was pleasantly suprised as to the contents of it’s interior. I had assumed it was abandoned, but a man welcomed me in the hall. He took no suprise that I was dragging a woman with me, in fact they all seemed to be doing it, all his guests. It seemed to be some kind of ravishing party he was hosting. So I took her off to a dark and empty room, spread her legs, and raped her, raped her I did. After I was done she seemed like her hunger was filled, and she did not complain, she knew better than that. I was a welcomed guest into the house of the affluent, the wealthy, and a woman automatically accepts anything that has the word wealthy or affluent written on it.

The party grew stranger, even by my tastes. The man, the host, his face resembled a mixture of the characters from all the horror films you’ve ever saw, there was a bit of Jigsaw in him, as ell as Freddy K, as well as a character of his own, a slightly overweight wealthy barbarious yet civilized white man, a hunter of sorts. There was a bit of Asian in him too. The next item on the itinerary was the feasting. Each day we’d have a feast, they’d impregnate the women, and due to his genetic manipulation, they’d give birth at a rapid rate. The babies would be fattened and fostered, only to be eaten the next day. It was a self-sustaining community, they were eating their own babies, only keeping one or two specimens each year. Due to this practice, I suddenly grew attached to the woman I had raped, and we formed a close bond. We had to get away from these monsters, no child of mine was going to be eaten at the dinner table by some overly privileged family. We played along for a while, ate the babies, but when it came our turn, she began to weep. She took the baby by the cloth, and ran. I ran with her, and as I did, the bridge collapsed. It was quite a spectacle, there was a crowd outside, the little town next door all posed to look with their cameras. I told the community of the ordeal, and women flocked for miles, all desperately trying to climb the broken bridge but sliding down, so they too could experience getting raped and eating their babies, for that is wealthy and affluent, the desirable lifestyle.