the definition for intellect and genius.

You were merely saying that black schools aren’t the best breeding ground for the next crop of scientists, or any other kind of studious vocation? So why do these all black schools still exist, and… more importantly, why do parents continue to send their children there?

Are you part African American? How do you feel that these genes influence you, if at all?

Isn’t genius innate?

I already stated on KT that a dash of black genes can do wonders for the human body, I also believe a dash of white blood can do wonders for the african body as well. I was kicked out of KT for not being racist enough for their standards.

Far as the oppressive vibe of black culture goes, I don’t blame whites, its not like whites have some oppressive magical stick that makes black people oppress other black people.

Not really no.

UP1001

No, it’s not a dead end. I would define it as more a pristine landscape. You need to observe/pay attention, see what that landscape shows you, says to you. It’s never-ending, like an ad continuum. It’s a field of exploration.
Of course, if it is not used, it can shrivel up and die or remain infertile, devoid of possibility, stagnant decaying dust.
Well, maybe it can’t really die (I’m not speaking here of an afterlife) but it might just need the help of a phoenix to call it back, to resurrect it or a good rain upon that once pristine landscape.

That’s not necessarily true. There may at times be a master but there has to be the student who is capable of learning, has the desire to learn. Otherwise, the master is simply throwing his pearls before the swine. lol
I do intuit that a Master is capable of becoming one without first having one. Our universe, nature, the elements, et cetera, everything which we are capable of seeing/perceiving can teach us about ourselves and others if we pay attention, explore, question, examine and understand our relationship to it all.
Sit in front of a tree and listen to it. Feel it within.

After all, the student needs to do the above even with the guidance of a master.

You were kicked out for being a sockpuppet so nothing to do with racism

And now you are permabanned and can never go back there you bad pony

What about trans like yourself who were born male but became feminised

You surely have to approve of them Trixie as you are actually one of them

:laughing:

Trixie can misbehave though she is quite harmless most of the time

And when does Trixie become harmful?

What’s KT?

When she takes over the city and demands all the women to be her massage slaves and endlessly pampering her, whilst she gives them the Abuse they deserve, demanded by the Karmic laws and tradition of the Cosmos.

And who are you, Apoasha’s sock puppet?

FyI I ain’t permabanned, and I ain’t a sockpuppet of Satyr, Joker or ManicalMongoose either.
Maniacal Mongoose is an absolute loon.

Excuse me, :greetings-waveyellow: sorry to be a nuisance but could anyone tell me what “KT” is?

A stuck up girl who looked down on my little pony, and was obsessed with a brilliant genius who was twice her age, who was obsessed with all things stooges and considered himself to be the Joker.

OK, thanks.

I have just read the rule concerning socks at KT and it states they will be banned but the original account remains. You can still access the forum
like you just did but you cannot post in it anymore. You were not socking Satyr or Joker or Mongoose but yourself. But you should know socking is
forbidden on forums so should not have been surprised you got banned

I was not socking anyone and so I’ll have to add you to the list of certified loons.

You cannot have me certified just because you got yourself banned

Wasn’t permabanned, only relegated to the dungeons.

And if this is Apoasha’s sock I am truly sad for him.

I am just relaying information here and I am not the sock of anyone