Empirical Evidence suggesting I have Telepathy and Real Magi

Empirical Evidence suggesting I have Telepathy and Real Magical Powers.

EE, or Empirical Evidence for long, is a technique used in the science industry to determine the validity of something. That being said, I will present it as follows.
Last night, I watched a video on youtube called “Ride of the Valkyries”. I shut off the video’s tab and closed the browser as I went to bed. As I was sleeping, I heard the Ride of the Valkyries intensely in my head, almost as if it was a magnetic force. I could tell it was coming from inside my head, because it felt like internal rather than something from my ears. But the intensity of it grew, if sounds inside your head could have a volume, it was approaching max volume. It even appeared to have some minor ceiling/distortion effects. As it lingered at max volume I woke up, but as I wokeup I did not move my body, just opened my eyes. Immediately my computer turned on as I opened my eyes. The lid was closed and my cat was still asleep at this time. I know it turned on because it plays a unique sound whenever it boots up, and this only plays as it boots up. I also know that it only turned on after i woke up, because the sound only plays immediately after it begins to boot.
My hypothesis is that somehow the ride of the valkyires got entangled with the internet waves and my mind became one with it. The intensity of my psychic waves turned on the computer as a TV remote turns on a TV. Essentially, I am a TV remote.
The other empirical instance of my magic power I will list the details below. One day my schizophrenia was very intense. It felt like though my brain was trying to leave reality, only there was no where to go. It felt like there was a vacuum on my consciousness only my consciouss didn’t have anywhere to go. The type of hallucinations i experience in schizophrenia are ephermal, for example I see things for a few seconds no more. This means they are either 1. products of my mind, or they are 2. real temporal dimensional rifts. Regardless, my hallucinations only last for a few seconds no more. There is no such thing as a persistent hallucination which lasts for days, because at that point you might as well say my whole life is not real, that it was the evil genius playing tricks on me. At that point, you might as well say America is not real, and that everyone else is living in a parallel dimension where apples = cranberries. Since that is no empirical, I will tell you the facts. I will tell you that we live in a world full of feminien people, who are quick to ridicule and jump the gun due to their only laziness. For instance, Kelly Jones, despite advertising how masculine she is, acted feminine when I told her I was schizophrenic. She ridiculed me and made me a laughing stock! She herself, claims to be schizoaffective so the apple doth not fall far free the tree…Ye who judges…This is simply the cultural attitude towards such things. If anyone claims the paranormal, they automatically rub it off as false, without bother to give it an honest empirical analysis. So I will tell you the facts, and you will give it an honest empirical analysis, rather than claiming it as hallucination. I am well aware any hallucinations I experience from schizophrenia are not real, they usually only last for a few seconds.These are not hallucinations, but a series of persistent events, lasting for more than minutes, that are true to the timeline, for example America is a persistent event in the timeline, and these events are as true as is the existence of green grass. The only way the following events would be a hallucination, is if my entire life was a hallucination…read on…
I sit at the icecream bench the day that my brain feels like it is going to leave my body. I struggle to maintain consciousness, and my spirit becomes one with the Native americans. I am pure and holy, and I feel all of the suffering of the native americans. I look at all of the Americans around me and their careless ways. They are not sorry for what their ancestors did. I begin to cry deeply. Immediately the skies begin to darken. Storm clouds coome in from the NorthEast. In less than a minute it is now raining. In a few seconds from that, thunder and lightning begins. My crying continues. More thunder and lighting. Realising that I am part of the cause, I take it upon myself to do more black magic. I move into the most circular arrangement of benches I can find. I close my eyes, am utterly feminine, and one with nature and the force. I proclaim my hands into the air. “Touchdown”. As I proclaim my hands in the air, a few seconds later lightning strikes a telephone pole a few feet away. The pole crumbles and falls on the ground. Chaos ensues. As I stand in the ring doing my magic, nooone pays notice. It is as though I am invisible. However, an SUV pulls by. I am sure it is probably the Feds, who know I am up to doing some kind of magic. So I leave.
The storm continues and my righteous rage increases. I am walking down the street, laughing and smiling. I enter a building. There are tons of fags in the building. As soon as I enter the building, the power flickers. I go downstairs laughing megalomanically, but noone takes notice. A large transgender woman comes to me. She is frightened and scared. She wants the storm to pass. I feel my power growing, I take her by the hand and smile. I wait for my power to grow so I don’t mess up. Finally, when my power is at max power, I snap my finger. Immediatelly (withing 1 nanonsecond) all power is shutdown in the building. Power is restored after a few moments, after I am tired of it being dark, and I desired it to be.
The other time my power is used, it is so awesome I dare not tell. Certain information I am not inclined nor privy to give.

Strictly speaking, I think this evidence only qualifies as anecdotal, rather than empirical, as we only have your word that it all happened. However, I for one am prepared to accept your account as reliable, so, as far as I’m concerned, we can accept the evidence as being empirical. I must say that, your problems aside, you do seem to lead a colourful life.

What you’ve done is very risky, trixie.

you NEVER play the “I have special powers” card on a forum unless you are CERTAIN you either have special powers and we can confirm this, or everyone will still like you even though faking such a thing is clearly a call for attention. Messiahs did this alot back in the day. They had no proof for what they believed, so they had to lie about having divine and/or magical power to persuade people to believe them. That and they wanted the publicity and attention.

Now I won’t say you didn’t turn the computer on telepathically because stranger things have happened… but I don’t think you did. Why, well because using hume’s criterion, it is just as likely if not more that you do not have these powers and are calling for attention.

Ony if the alternative explanation is less easier to accept do you not consider it.

The good news is you’re still cool even if you are the kind of dude/dudette who would play that card. But seriously, you don’t reely think you did that to the computer, do you?

If you are for real and this is no bullshit, I’ll send a chopper to pick you up… the motorcycle, not the aircraft, but don’t be bullshitting me trixie. I can’t afford to waste my time and resources on another fraud.

Do the math. I normally make 24 posts a day, and I only made 6 or so posts today, so what does that tell you? That today was more or less of casual pursuits other than attention seeking.

Yes, my friends, this thread was devoted in honor of Science, so that one day we might have an open mind and shed some light on occult happenings.

My carriage (of motorcycles) awaits.