Status update.

Got my blood drawn. Earlier i said I had genius personality disorder as a joke, but it turns out there is a such thing, doctor said I may have intellectual personality disorder until he rules out the case.

I am a good person, I don’t want to die from intellectual personality disorder. I also have schizophrenia…

I am a good person and all I want is a world of purity, pure aesthetics, cleanliness, nice people and pleasant cultured aromas. I want everyone in the world to be beautiful, that is why I made the DNA machine. I realise how awful it is for males being born into this world, slowly they lose their beauty and privilege in woman’s world, and that is why I am going to be making a forum of my own soon, dedicated to the male light. After the DNA machine, no male will have to undergo the male saga, which is continuous and unending ostracization and negative probabilities surrounding romantic experiences. After that, all of that will be washed away, and not only that, but the world will be made pure, everyone will become kind and supreme artists…

Imagine when you have a migraine, and you go on youtube, looking at all those cacophonies of aesthetics, after the DNA machine, everything will beautiful, kind and noble, and soothing to the soul. There is no need for strife.

I wish amorphos would change his avatar, he talks about ultimate things but his avatar interferes with my mental aura, I cannot focus when it is around, the color scheme is a disaster.

I dont think amorphos understands this, I have autism and amorphos is of the ilk that would be loud in the library, loud in the library because he doesn’t believe aesthetics affect mental clairvoyance or that people need certain things to focus. Amorphos is the type that is loud in the library, and wonders why everyone can’t focus, and tells them to “get with it”.

I thought it was only my senses that Amorphose’s avatar were grating on, but I don’t have autism or schizophrenia 8-[

Autism is simply the perfection of good qualities…for example bad aesthetics and unnatural things bothers autists more…autists can’t stand florescent lights or crowds.

Er… then I might have to retract somewhat, as all those things have always bloody bothered me :neutral_face: but I don’t think autism was even a thing when I was growing up.

Histrionic Personality Disorder

Autism’s previous nom de plume?

Edited to add:
Oh! upon Googling it, I see that it is a personality disorder that manifests itself with (extreme) extrovert aspects… I am introverted and have never done such things, but I express myself somewhat extrovertly within the safety and confines of my family… though I wouldn’t disagree on the public flirting aspect :wink:

I think people (I know I do) start playing up when they are extremely bored, but there should be an element of self-control that the HPD sufferer probably lacks… I would say that any disorder is a lack of control over that particular aspect of the self.

The autistic are introvert, giving very little to no attention.
The histrionic are extrovert, giving far too much attention.

Both have a “buzzing” going on deep in their brain, but deal with it with opposite distractions.

Please see my edited email.

So they are polar opposites on the personality disorder scale? one being too closed internally, the other being far too open… has a hint of the Indian concept of the Chakras about it, don’t you think :smiley:

What does this have to do with Amorphos’ avatar?

For the good of all users, I suggest he change it. How can we focus and have clear minds with that thing in our midst?

There is no such thing as it. It is not a real disease, it is just a categorization of traits. IT is not Intellectual Personality Disorder, which is a real disease that eats at the nerves. Intellectual Personality Disorder = real disease, Histrionic Personality Disorder = fake made up disease to categorize traits.

Fact of the matter is, just because I fell in love with someone after the first date doesnt mean I have Histrionic Personality Disorder. Ive also fell in love with a boy for 7 years and only then I got the courage to tell him. i was rejected, of course. Ive also done the rigomoro, got to know a boy for a while before I fell in love with him, and guess what? Got rejected. Seems like Damned If You Do, Damned if You Don’t. No matter what I do, I get hosed.

You all can slap a label on it, but if you do you’re acting like Sadducees and Pharisees. You see, love is just a feeling. I feel what I feel. Because someone feels a certain way faster or sooner you slap a derogatory label on it? Gimme a break! Who made you the judge? It’s all meaning making, you’re trying to define an abstract label, “love”. on your own terms, to demean anyone who’s different from you.