Assuming We Exist

“If you think this [world] is hell, you’re thinking too hard.”

That’s assuming we exist; how can I possibly think too hard if thought is all we are? What is the rationality of assuming we truly exist in reality and not instead as a perception of thought? Assuming the same physics apply in an actual universe, why would we be the statistical oddity, if not, statistical singularity? Wouldn’t it be more rational to expect that instead we’re a concept of collected thoughts, a perception of thought?

Gah…what is with all the cat avatars? I already have one cat, i don’t need another!!! One is enough for me…I don’t need 5000. Too many cats cause schizophrenia which is ultimate femininity, its why all crazy cat ladies are schizophrenic, and therefore crazy.

Thought is not all we are, we are also the outside scenery we witness, and the touch sensations we feel. It seems the quote you mention was created by a hedonist twat who wanted to dumb us all down and keep us unconscious.

The amount of cats is proportional to the need to be loved or to love, which could refer to the amount of craziness that will occur if those cats disappoint.

Its more than that, its directly related to schizophrenia. You confuse the two because they are both feminine, and therefore similar. While its true that the desire to house many cats is ethically rooted in a love ideal, the sheer experience of the cacophony leads to schizophrenia. Cats are schizophrenic and it rubs off on everyone else. The inevitable result, is the crazy cat lady, who submits herself to the cats. It is love, but she drowns in it, and then becomes schizophrenia, insanity. Ie. the woman who spins around in the moonlight…and now I finally get the joker reference, after all these years.