The Mental Health Farce.

I couldn’t decide to put this in society government and economics, or psychology and mind. I mean the whole thing is a farce, let’s take a step back and look at it.

There is no one theory that describes it all, not all mental illnesses are the same, so I will separate it into different stories.

okay the first story is about school shootings…I mean these kids get bullied their whole lives and then they culminate their lives in what they consier to be their destiny and revenge…a school shooting. Okay take a minute and view how stupid this is…i mean its like throwing their lives away for 5 minutes of fun…I dont see what the point of it is. Its not even justice because they usually end up killing randoms and the bullies get away. I mean, its fucking retarded, its almost like they are paid by the government to do school shootings, to give the government an excuse to ban guns. its fucking idiotic. School shootings change nothing, they do not even teach bullies a lesson, the only thing it does is give people an excuse to ban guns. Its like fucking termites, these kids have nothing better to do than school shootings, like little children running to the candy store, only little kids running to the gun store. And because little kids go to the gun store, they find good reason to ban guns. I mean how idiotic is the whole absurd picture, shooting up schools, letting the bullies get away, and then society overreacting like a bunch of school girls. Its utterly retarded. If you are gonna do it, go big, make an asteriod, otherwise you have hitler syndrome where he made the jews stronger…killing a couple of humans isn’t gonna change anything, it’s just gonna make them stronger. So this school shooting thing is blamed on mental illness, but its really on mental stupidity, because the tactics these kids use isn’t strategic at all, its like religious idiots who decided it is their destiny to sacrifice themselves over fucking random. Fucking randoms…why would I do a jihad because some faggot bullied me? Fuck that, Im not sacrificing myself because theres a couple faggots who bully me. Second, it makes it harder to get guns for everyone else. Fuck them.

Second story is the idiocy in real life. Everyone in real life seems to be stupid and idiotic, the category of mental illness, yet only a special category ever get diagnosed. Women seem to be mostly irrational, logically inept and bipolar, but this is viewed as socially normal, so they never get diagnosed. The type of persons that get diagnosed, are angry teenage males. If an angry teenage male punches a hole in the wall, the doctors say “he is mentally ill.” This is all a farce. Basically society deems anyone mentally ill if they have any animal tendencies. For instance, males with sex drives at work, are automatically fired. Males are not expected to be lions, they are expected to function as worker drones, and any male who functions as a lion is deemed “mentally ill”, unless they are a powerful businessman, at which point it is acceptable to be mentally ill, a crackhead, rapist, or whatever.

It’s a farce, they know it, I know it, everyone knows it, the only people who don’t know it are women and “social justice warriors”. Mental illness is real, I’m not saying its not real. Mental illness is real, but alot of the cause is because social stratification of males. The male suicide rate is 10 to 1, a big reason for this is because women inherently ostracize males and dont include them in their social circles. This is an inherent property that males have been bred to accept. Many of these males are stratified and mentally ill, and so the farce is that both the doctors and the males know the reason they are mentally ill - because they are stratified by women, so there is a hidden subtext agreed upon by the doctors, to give them pills that claim to ‘cure mental illness’ but really the secret function is that they reduce sex drive. So really they are just covering up the problem. My thesis is that if you gave these males a hentai quality girlfriend that they got to see often and regularly, their “mental illness” would go out the window. Mental illness is real, but the real cause is often too taboo to say.

This brings me to my second type of mental illness, which are schizo type. Schizo type are usually disdainful of society and look down on people. This is viewed as mental illness, which again, is a farce, a hidden subtext agreed upon by the doctor and patient. Schizos want nothing to do with people, doctors agrees with this and says mental illness is in their best interest, because technically, being antisocial really is a disabilty. So they agree upon the subtext and roll with it, making up convoluted fancy names such as borderlinepersonality disorder, or schizotypoid, in order to sell the farce to the masses. Its a farce, because really there is no illness, because schizoid personality just high intelligence and rationality, that doesnt wish to be absorbed in the sea of stupid and unethical community. For example, Fluttershy from My Little Pony has schizoid personality. Australians have schizoid personality. Kelly Jones has schizoid personality.

THe next type of mental illness is narcissm/schizophrenia. Most narcissists are schizophrenic, and most schizophrenics are narcissists. The reason is they go hand in hand, narcissists look in the mirror and see what they want to see, so its a needed schizophrenia component. This goes hand and hand with transsexualism, and most transsexuals wont admit it, because they are narcissists, but the vast majority of them are narcissists. It is hard to say whether transsexualism arose from mistreat of men, or if all men were treated better, there would still be transsexuals. I tend to that if all males were treated better in the world, and the male suicide rate was the same as women, transsexuals would still be transsexuals. I think that there is a deep seated disdain for the male form inside of most transsexuals. The schizophrenic component is the embodiment of feminine energies, it is the witches brew, and witches are female. The schizo portion ties in with schizoid condition, and causes antisocial tendencies and xenophobic tendencies.

But all an all, mental illness is mostly a farce, caused by give people no outlet for free expression, like dogeball courts in the city. Instead people spend their time on facebook with fake friends, or in the basement playing computer games. There is a disconnect from reality, Satyrs schizophrenia (which is not actually refering to clinical schizophrenia or the schizophrenia i mentioned.)

Those are my views on mental illness, and if you dont like it, you can shove it up your ass.

This is all true.

Although the school shootings arn’t about bullies, more of a defying authority mixed with disappointment brought about from female/social rejection, mixed with jealously…resulting in self-hatred…projected outwardly towards world, where it’s no longer about bullies or women exclusively…every ones going to get it, even themselves…They must feel alive before they can die.

Male sexual repression is definitely the underling cause of their “mental illness”… this is incredibly hidden and never spoken about, we all know it…isn’t spoken about because it contradicts the stupid modern humanity bullshit of fairness and equality, giving everyone a chance…whilst heavily rejecting males into suicide at the same time… All women know this. They also know that the men are reassembling on the periphery in preparation for attack…

Where I am, women are heavily medicated, on anti depressants and antipsychotics, they also drink wine a lot and live with loads of cats…Their independence backfired, introducing themselves into a miserable existence of constant competitiveness with eachother 8 hours day or even more, this is akin to a heterosexual relationship. In the past, women were never around each other that long, and when they were they could just go back inside or ask the woman to leave the house…now they are stuck with eachother…

Youre welcome…

The irony of mental health practitioners is that the clients are basically thinking in their heads, if I wanted to be an asshole to get laid, if do what you do. Mental health practitioners are causing the problem they’re being paid to solve… It’s a racket through and through

In my experience, male therapists do not get laid more than any other males.