Why Id do it, Turd

The only reason I would off myself is because i live in a society of cultural degeneracy. The geniuses of 500 years ago, the musicians, are still the top of the line…this indicates degeneracy. I mean how else can you explain it? The kings and queens were all inbred, and this is the natural result.

The reason i would do it is not because I am a tranny, but because your TV shows are so boring, so inane. Even your cable. I mean your precious people, your artists and politicians, are so boring Turd, and that is the only reason I would do it. Because your people, Turd, your culture, are so dreadfully boring.

Now I am not going to do it, so no need to call the helplines. But if I did do it, say a few years down the road, that would be why.

Hurry up already.

Seconds after he says he doesn’t need to be an asshole to get sex mr reasonable posts this.

It’s one thing to explain your existential issues, it’s crossing a line to tell people to do it, a huge line actually.

I’m not trying to get laid here. You’re an idiot. It’s crossing a line to subject the general public to the kind of idiocy that you 2 are spewing. News flash, no one gives a fuck if you kill yourself.

Actually they do, otherwise I’d already be dead, and news flash … Yes idiot, you are trying to get laid

You can’t prove that you weren’t deterred by those people for reasons that were self interested on their part. And how exactly do you figure that I’m trying to get laid? I’m talking to an idiot, and an idiot/tranny on a message board. If you think that’s trying to get laid, then that explains a lot about why you’re not getting laid. If I was trying to get laid, I’d call my neighbor and just tell her to come over and fuck me.

You are officially the least intelligent person I’ve seen online.

People with a sex drive are always trying to get sex, you’re practicing - a conversation with you would be so boring to me, I’m actually super bored by you.

Why? Because I’m not as interesting as the fantasy world that you live in? I’m practicing trying to get laid by talking to you? Are you high man? Be honest…are you aware of just how far out you are? Do you actually believe all that special snowflake shit you say about yourself and how you’ve made this or that discovery or solved this or that philosophical problem? Or are you just on here looking for some mental masturbation because you’re some fucked up combination of bored and mentally ill?

Are you a teenager? A woman?

Your false dichotomies are of a pretty low intelligence or life experience. I think it’s obvious to anyone here how you get sex. If you can’t see it, that’s not an issue of my mental state.

So I’m an unintelligent teenage woman who acts like an asshole to get sex? Are these things that would hurt your feelings if they were said to you? Is that why you’re saying them to me? Again…you’re a fucking nut.

My feelings are usually hurt because I’m not a sell-out. That’s all I can offer… Being right with hurt feelings. All this stuff I’m saying is actually extremely important to articulate even if people just scoff. It doesn’t make me a nut job, nor a masochist, it is all I know how to do to earn sex rather than steal it. I want to be the first person born on this earth who didn’t steal sex. That’s the fullness of life to me.

Using the word sellout is like sooooo 1993. Are you listening to a pearl jam album right now?

Earning sex? Again…you’re nuts.

You wouldn’t understand… I raised the bar on the good guy argument so high, that I may actually accomplish my goal.

… I KNEW IT all along … [-(

:wink:

Ecmandu is a company, shit smears. Like any company, he pumps out a lot of content, some of the content is good, others are imperfect.

For example his word seems to imply that you use these techniques consciously to get sex, what he really means is that you are so unconscious you don’t even realize that it is your inherent tendency to be an idiot that gets you sex from women.

Mr reasonable sounds like he’s being reasonable to me? You guys are saying he’s doing x’y’z when he is not, its as if people are being puppeteered in your interpretation ~ which he simply isn’t.

This isn’t a case study, and now your just making up baseless accusations. Know your not under any sort of protection, any of you from me. Mr. Reasonable is carrying this on tit for tat, but he is the one being unfairly chased now. His position against you is legitimate Trixie. He can cite a good 100 threads. Your no longer practicing any known form of philosophy.

In regards to Ecmandu, he isn’t taking his medications by his own admissions. He might not be responsible for his actions, you teaming up with a mental deficient, making up claims about people is uncalled for.

I will not lift a finger to come to your defence from this point on Trixie if you continue. Its part a joke or rhetorical device to reach deeper, you’ve established a pointless pattern to your rants. This isn’t proper, it isn’t philosophy. Don’t keep provoking Smears like this, your going down a fruitless path of antagonism that shows no evidence of any hidden philosophical purpose. You’ve been doing this for a while… where is the hidden wisdom, idea, realization, cartharsis?

Please stop. At this rate, you will be permabanned soon. Do it to me if you must, but don’t harass others with this kind of sterile silliness. I’m not replying back… just stop it. Your clearly not applying a rhetorical method for a hidden philosophy that Ive ever seen, your just pure trolling. If you are, pm it to a mod, hope they tolerate it more than I do, brcause I’m seeing you as nothing less than a skill less twat of a troll looking to get high off peoples reactions, with no further insight or purpse to your actions.

Mr. reasonable gets apprached by women daily…women offer him sex for no reason, daily. Bullshit. Just because Ec is off his meds doesn’t make him an idiot…Mr. reasonable hasn’t provided any evidence one way or the other, doesn’t seem to be comprehending the debate.

You are a fucking stupid troll Turd, if anyone has a chance of getting permabanned its you and shit smears…telling someone to suicide online is serious business. You never told me to do it directly, just said I would, shitsmears said I might as well kill myself too. So who do you thinks getting permabanned anytime soon? You and shitsmears, but we know that ain’t gonna happen, cuz the mods are lax as flax, freedom of speech.

Aren’t you supposed to be killing yourself or something?

Not nice :imp: