Why Id do it, Turd

Aren’t you supposed to be killing yourself or something?

Not nice :imp:

I’m sure there was cultural degeneracy of any time, that isn’t a “good” enough reason to commit suicide for simply living in a society full of it…be careful, darling… as you will be perceived to be apart of the cultural degeneracy by some, although what you say is true…it isn’t significant enough to die over… hold on, hun… although a dead you would be very exciting, but a alive you is equally so…

For a split second I thought that picture was a penis, does that make me degenerate? I guess my songs could use some more polish, but I never claimed they were as good as mozart. That’s the difference…people think their shit is as good as mozart, people think their shit don’t stink. They think their degenerate culture is the epitome of social grace.

As I read that I thought, for a split second, perhaps it is, after the man had a penis implant at the sacrifice of the rest himself, the cartoon man being himself distanced from the implant discovering both worlds, the shock indicated the possibility of losing his virginity… which will never happen… now I understand the title of this song…

youtube.com/watch?v=mgWJwxl-wG4

i’ve thought about suicide and still do. In this life, you get what you want and you never really get what you need. eventually everything gets reduced to the simple, which is a paradise in itself and the only enjoyable pleasure left, a freedom from the former misery of existing, a comfort with the occasional torment. Ideally, i would like to be with someone, but i left it too long, like over a year now and i have developed intimacy issues as a result. So even if i meet somebody it will be hard to interact with them on that level, mags lives close to me, i pm’d her a short while ago attempting to turn her into my cuddle companion but she just ignored my message…this is not nice…

i feel like things will never change because im not willing to change, this facing world stuff i find difficult and easy at the same time.
i dont know what is real or what isnt anymore…

it matters
but it really doesn’t

my father committed suicide.
i probably will too.

hopefully its a quick death

If you going to commit suicide, try somethijg first. instead of commiting suicide, do something absurd. Sell all your shit and fly to cambodia with no plan. Make it up as you go. Why not? You were going to commit suicide a minute ago… going to cambodia is by comprison not that biga deal. It isnt as if something could go so terribly wrong that youd want to… well, kill yourself.

Try it, and if you dont like it, then and only then off yourself

When you start feeling suicidal its time to act, time to do something ridiculous, time to take great risks.

mags is my girl, so i will try to get her to love you.

Yeah this is true. I’ve entertained such ways of thinking.

At one point, I was thinking about getting into the US or Canada and winging it as an illegal. I have a few grand so I will have a “good” start, but without legit documentation it might prove to be incredibly hard, i’m not sure how disciplined these places are. I can obtain just about any false US or Canadian docs, that will most likely pass me through basic things, so that’s a plus. If I can get a job under the table then that’s also another plus. I have built a few relationships online with people from those places, so that would be good as a support network, which seems highly necessary. If i do get caught, they will most likely just deport me, if all else fails and I’m struggling to survive then i can just fly back…

Life seems so much better when you’re suicidal.

Throw yourself into a rimbaudian orgy of wanton drug use and vagrancy when you get there. Stay at hostels where youll meet extremely weird people with strange drugs. Dont brush your teeth for a week and write everything down in a journal. Thats how you forstall suicide. Throw yourself into the gaping jaws of experience!

I don’t brush my teeth for weeks, I don’t brush them for months. Brushing your teeth is degenerate, it results in cavities. It also spreads germs. I clean and remove the plaque on my teeth using my own natural abilities and fingers, this is the natural way. My breath never stinks either, people’s breath smells like old ciggarets or even worse, dog shit. This is due to their mental degeneracy, they think in an impure way, and this causes unpleasant pheromones to accumlate in their tongues. I have a pure and righteous mind, and thus my breath never stinks.

Why you hotting me up for #-o

How does one try to get a narcissist to love another?

So your signature about narcissists is about yourself…how narcissistic. I thought it was an inside jab at me. Come to think of it, that’s a little bit masochistic, calling yourself out like that in your own signature.

That was the point, to be narcissistic :wink:

I don’t do inside jabs… contrary to what the disenfranchised say about that fact.

Why is deeming ones-self narcissistic, masochistic? :confused: You can treat me like a masochist if you want, but let’s see what happens shall we :smiley:

grabs popcorn

Hmm, your signature is convoluted and seems to be a logical deadend. Poetry, or Truth, said the detective. Poetry, or Truth?

You playing detective on me Trix? :wink:

There is always truth in poetry, or why would poetry otherwise exist? Narcissism was originally a self-preservation tool, which is why the masses hate it… like they do arrogance, because they just don’t get it.

Poetry is like Yoda’s cave…you only get what you bring with you. You could argue that a verse about a lake near a river and two doves, is really a verse about mathematical theory, the birth of Einstein and how 1+1=2.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KoKWf6pLs8[/youtube]

What happens in da movies stays in da movies, so fuck Yoda’s (make believe) cave!

Who’s arguing! not my style of communication… unlike most humans’ :icon-rolleyes:

Nice video… funny :smiley: