Human intelligence explained

Samples, loops & filler algorithms, contingency algorithms, three degrees of mirroring.

Care to explain your explanation?

Where do metaphors/analogies fit in this?
How does this differ from, say, coyote intelligence?

Doesn’t there need to be, for example, a sampler? Not merely sampling?
Which part of your abstractions allows for development and how is this perfromed?

nope, thats how a robot/computer/AI would see the mona lisa as just a face. Its more like the subjective-conscious has the ability post calibration, to as it were, hold things up in the air as if like cards. It can then look at all the things being presented from a variable perspective. This is the thing that the mechanistic argument fails to recognise in our minds.

The difference between human and coyote is the third mirror. The thing I’m explaining is human intelligence, not human consciousness. But I can do that, too. A mirroring mech that reflects external data across five channels and feeds it back in an enclosed space. The process of parsing and repeating qua human intelligence is explained above.

The mirrored mech has three layers. 1) The reflection of external, 2) the reflection of internal, and 3) the reflection of the internal reflection. A human consciousness is an echo chamber where data flows through carved river pathways and follows physical laws. The echo chamber eventually emits language statements that it is “alive” or “conscious,” which is a meaningless proxy statement due to the third mirror’s limits and lack of sharpness and scope; it can’t see itself, there is no fourth mirror for most humans. Sadly, I have seen the fourth mirror, and in it the truth that being alive and conscious is an elaborate illusion. The realization is unstable, setting off mainly panic algorithms as the fourth mirror creates an infinite regress of cacophonous feedback. Human consciousness and human intelligence can and will be recreated synthetically. That’s easy. The key is in blocking the fourth mirror. That’s going to be hard. But the problem of consciousness is solved. There is no problem of consciousness because there is no consciousness. But the problem comes in the difficulty in recognizing this, and also the fact that human brains are not designed to remain stable after recognizing the truth

The convolution and untruth is high in this thread.

Yeah you wish.

Actually I don’t. I hate reading things that are convoluted.

The untruth is saying that consciousness is not real.

Consciousness is real. i never said it twasn’t. OR if I did, I was speaking metaphorically.

Consciousness is a scratched mirror of the world, and a mirror of that mirror, to seven degrees of
separation, Thus paul McCartney’s LSD soaked realization, “there are seven levels.” It’s simple fact
and proven science. nothing convolutional about tit.

Our brain is different for two reasons. Omnivore diet and some common ancient ancestors that decided to be lazy and created tools to make getting food easier. Through generations of educating offspring to be even lazier and innovate new lazy techniques , our brains changed chemically and physically . We , simply put, are what we are through diet and lazy ancestors and the ability to grip things with our fingers. Nothing fancy.

human intelligence explained with algorithm:

~check objective
~follow objective
~finish objective
~check if finished objective = objective checked
~if yes , then finish objective and check if…
~if not , then follow objective and finish objective and check if…

I agree more or less. Consciousness is surely an adaptation. I don’t think it can be reengineered without at least an accelerated Darwinism program sharpening the choices by necessity. Case in point, this song written by a machine. If it could get enough feedback from humans on every choice it makes, it could begin to please listeners instead of sound like a soulless hodgepodge of pilfered idioms in no particular order. But even an improved product would be subjectively judged. A thing only has survival value as long as it remains in the ecosystem where its traits helped it survive. As soon as it leaves that bubble, it no longer titillates the ear of the listener. Consciousness is a rolling snowball that tells the tail of every inch of its roll, the winding wiggling paths off a micron here or there, the give of the snow at every flake, and every bit of grass or fleck of dirt it picks up, the fingerprints of merry elves melting together in anonymous swirls and refreezing in the techtonic plates of white, and the balls base, now fused with the spot it sits on, already becoming part of the ground, impossible to tell where sphere ends and earth begins, and thus the ball is defined by its relation to the earth below and stars above, a coordinate so large and exact its digits would exceed every atom in every universe; until it is rolled again and casually flips through more such coordinates, all in a days work; and to reverse engineer such a thing is only possible insofar as atoms are not like snowflakes.

livescience.com/56328-how-ar … -song.html