Wordsexual

Sometimes I feel like I rarely think in pictures anymore. Everything in my mind is words. I can’t remember the last time I’ve drew something. Things dont seem to bother me anymore, because I think in words, no unsavory images, or attachment to lustful images.

Sometimes I feel word sexual, like I am litterally sexual of words, during sexual fantasies I get off to mostly word play in my head, rather than any actual images.

I suppose it’s both of us. Though, I have the tendency to be attracted more to literature than actual thinking of the world themselves.

Having sexy thoughts? What are you thinking about right now? Well, ladies?

Word sexual? I get it, this thread is a lot like a naughty game of Scrabble. I’ll go first.

Battery vibrating dildo.

Bite me!
:laughing:

I’m just hangin’ out.

What? 8-[

Ear lobe.
[tab]not to be bitten by a bat[/tab]

I dunno, could be anything, anytime, anywhere, but cannot directly comment on cliches such as, 'does size really matter ? Did some research , bats testicles weigh 10% of their body weight, and their phallus has long spines, making intercourse extremely painful.

Despite people clearly wanting to be politically correct at times - realistically speaking, size definitely does matter.

Insofar as the bats are concerned, thanks for the info. I was more interested when I discovered their altruism although truth to tell, theirs is about perpetuation of the species, not having it die out.But then again, so is human altruism about that.

Let me see - wordsexual. :-k

Ryan Phillippe - hot! :laughing:

Ryan Phillippe is gay.

I decided to look it up before I argued the point with you. I didn’t know that.

But even if or though he is gay, I am not gay and from a particular woman’s perspective who likes his type, appearance wise (physique and facial features), he is still hot, still such a pleasure to look at, still capable of inspiring nice glowing feelings in me.

I mean, it’s not as if I thought I would ever meet him or go out of my way to meet him or to have a relationship with him.

So, in a sense, the word sexual still works for me. :mrgreen:

Where? How hard?

Under a tree and harder than that tree trunk. :mrgreen:

Please private message me your personal details. :evilfun:

HAHAHA ~~~~ HaHaHa

Bite me! :laughing:

:mrgreen:

I already knew it because I am connected to the Global Consciousness and I psychically knew he was gay before i ever looked it up. With a name like that, how could he not be?

Actually, I had been giving this a little thought. Now, I’m not saying that he isn’t gay but the fact that I found one hyperlink which spoke of his being gay and just automatically presumed or assumed that he was caused me to think a little about how we come to our beliefs without any more thought than what one hyperlink can give us.

So, I take it back. Based on one hyperlink, I’m not going to assume anything even though as I said it really isn’t important to me and it isn’t. I still find the guy to be hot and he is certainly my type where looks are concerned. I most thoroughly enjoy feasting my eyes on him. :evilfun:

But all it takes though is one silly little rumor or vindictive nature or one gesture interpreted by someone taking the easy way out, when it comes to thinking, for someone to be thought of as gay or whatever else the thought may be. Even if there were five or six or more hyperlinks, that in and of itself doesn’t prove anything except that some people are always ready to believe or assume what is seen as negative by people.

So maybe he is or maybe he isn’t but I’m only putting this in here to show how easy it is to come to believe something based on simply hearsay or hyperlinks, or personal biases, et cetera. Better to withhold judgment until you come to more facts - if in fact it’s even that important to you. Better to be the skeptic, more discerning and come from a more energetic thinking than a lazy form of thinking.
Think of all the innocent people who died (capital punishment) or spent years in prison before being able to use DNA…because of the so-called evidence which seemingly was there.

Has he “come out” and admitted to being gay? That would change your IS to a confirmation.

I dont base it on pyschic ness alone i googled him a bit and he was gay on a soap opera, gay in real life. if you examine his face structure it looks gay as well. One thing i learned about truth is that gay is the easiest truth there probably is. 99 percent of everyone i thought to be gay turned out gay. Hell, I thought daniel craig was kind of gay and he kind of is.

Still waiting on your private message.

Sexual word of the day. Dildo.

Used in a sentence. We ILP women use a dildo thinking about Joker’s…