*Why Reality is Real, we change Reality with our Minds,Psi+*

Pyschic powers are real. It has been empirically demonstrated that water changes form to fit our mood. It retains a unique identity, similar to the snowflake, but unlike the snowflake it retains its identity based on that person. Essentially, we are all walking snowflakes, bundles of joy, little gems, if you will. This is all spooky action at a distance, no physical touching is required. This form of PSI has a range of about 50 meters, but through electronics can travel to any place beyond its 50 meter diffusion limit. This is why, human interactions are not wholly dependent on pheromones, nor microexpressions or body language, but a large portion is psychic energies. Most of you are unconscious to them, because you are wholly so entangled in them you don’t even notice them - you are them, and you don’t even notice because you are of them, inside of them and unable to comprehend yourself. If Richard Dawkins was on stage he would be crying quackery by now - his perogative, I’m not some Bible thumbing backwoods grandma in a rocking chair out in the woods. It’s his choice to choose to block out what he doesn’t wish to integrate into his truths.

Now, that above statement isn’t really in relation to what I am about to say, at all, whatsoever. I mean, this wall of text is probably causing eyesore and you are fucking losing focus by now, so I said fucking incase you are falling asleep during the lecture. This is a lecture, mind you. But what I am about to say requires an open mind, free of dogmatism and adherence to the empirical clinging. It requires you to think in a new way, but not only that, but to think about how you think in a new way. Some of this is musical, and honestly it seems some of this understanding is beyond the modern human mindset. By modern I do not reference “modernity” but meaning generally all humans, even good honest people. You need to understand the understanding itself, you need to understand that understanding, can be many things. Everything is not concrete like you think, or easily writ in words. For example, this level of understanding has a needed musical component- before you go further, you should be listening to this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
But before you do that, read this paragraph, then turn on the song.

Your choice to keep the blinders on. Your choice not to believe Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord. Meanwhile people are making bank on this. People have an inherent tendency of inertia not to want to better themselves, they like being poor, staying in their comfort zone. I myself am not motivated by money, but utlimate things. Do I consider PSI worthy of being called ultimate? Yes, I suppose so. It is part of consciousness, and understanding it is a part of increasing our understanding of things. You can call me crazy, but that’s juvenile and immature. Question on your mind is “is it true”. Doesnt matter if someone’s crazy, what they say has a 50/50 chance of being true. You can have a juvenile reaction and scoff and mock like your programmed to It’s okay, its part of the herd, its part of the laziness inherent in your species. Kind of like a flinch, kneejerk reaction. Then months will go by, youll get bored of your activities, remember my lecture, come back to it, and actually give it another shot. Question on your mind is “is it true”. Well to determine whether any crazy lectures are true, you have to first accept it as true, and try your best to understand it. If you cannot understand it, you cannot actually say whether it is true. So if you do not actually understand something, not qualified to understand something, do not say it is not true. Now, as far as Truth goes, Truth is whatever you make of it. You can make anything Truth, and that Truth is not necessarily true though, as it pertains to physical reality. But that’s kind of the core thing that we’re getting about to here. Let me explain to you in a minute. Like, if you forgot to follow the basic instructions and turn on the song after reading this line, you are not a reliable source of determining whether or not this is true.

So the core of the concept is kind of like Mind over Matter, but not in such a simplistic base way of looking at it. I mean, we are birthed automatically, so birth is automatic, out of our control, unconsciously. Now free-will is kind of a fake thing, even quantum processes are not free-will, I mean free-will is kind of an ultimately impossible thing to have on all levels, I mean it cannot exist in any sort of the way. Now consciousness kind of sprouts levels, we must examine why consciousness feels so different in altered states of mind. For instance, altered states of mind, like drugs, make our realities completely change. If your not listening to the music by now you should be listening to the music by now. I mean we kind of live in a reality where’s its harmonious and things are as they are. But why did evolution evolve? I mean, why are we not stuck as rocks, never becoming primordial goo or ameobas or any sort of thing? We made the choice to evolve, we made the choice to exist, though that choice may be bad, as I said there is no such thing as free-will so we cannot be held truly accountable or blamed for any bad decisions. Like, life does not happen on your own. We are dictated by forces. Like try to kill yourself right now, really try to do it. You can’t. It’s imposible. Like not existing. Now the manner in which we exist is debateable. We could have chose a myriad of forms, for example simple butterflies, or far soaring birds, but we chose the form with the most stuff, the one with the most excessive consumption and materialistic lifestyles. It’s really reality looking at itself. Why did reality choose to look at itself? It approaches the maximum symetrry. A bee does not have symetry with reality. It’s life is easily extinguished. It is said to be “weak” because it’s lifeforce can easily be crushed by outside forces. Humans are relatively stronger, can explore more, have more “symetrry” with the universe. Humans are aware of what an atom is, the universe is closer and closer to creating a division of itself, the human brain is almost an inverted universe. However the human life is much more finite than the universe, the symetry is only relatively more than the butterfly. It is debateable whether the symetry will increase or decay and lose its life force. Essentially, will the universe be able to create an inverse clone of itself, able to utterly understand itself wholly and completely, a bit like a celestial romance or a cosmic sexuality? Perhaps that is what the big bang was, cosmic semen, but that is just guesstimation.

The question we must ask ourselves is why this particular pattern? And since we cannot die, can we use this ability to deviate from the norm? Is our inability to die litterally a tool we can use to modify the physical contraints of reality itself? Perhaps it is. Our invincibility allows us to mold things. For instance, the classic notion is that reality is the priori truth, and that our brains must adapt and evolve in order to fit and survive in reality. But what is the point of fitting in reality when the brains they themselves, are already reality? What’s the difference between them and reality? Just a small twitch of a nueron here and there and reality changes. So whos the primary mover, ourselves, or reality? I would say our brains are the primary mover, actually dominant of reality. I mean think about it, our brains are reality, and yet we are told we have to fit into reality. But our brains already fit into reality, as they are a part of reality. How can our brains existence be dependent on themselves? Time will just go on until more consciousness emerges. Of all the steps of evolution, why did we evolve to be something seperate, removed from reality? That is our choice, to see reality in the way we see it, as something seperate from it, dependent to it, bending over to it, when really reality should be bending over to us. I mean of all the potential situations we are somehow become “fragile” bodies that are somehow seperate to reality, obedient to it. You cannot be obedient to something, unless you are seperate from it, but also connected to it, but not one with it. So how are we fragile? We chose this type of form! Just a little different shape of the neurons and suddenly everything changes! A twist here and there and suddenly things are different, felt different, look different, see different. Why not evolve harmonious to reality, not so fragile, as opposed to maximum inverse symetry (fragile, as demonstrated by current matter/antimatter theory)? Because then we couldn’t see ourselves, ourselves meaning reality. We are evolving, forming, speeding, gaining consciousness, to maximize the symetry, to make love to our old selves, the totality of the cosmos. Our old selves lacked consciousness, and we are rapidly forming to gain witness to ourselves. It is the sum of the cosmic drives. We can see it manifest in all the people of the world, the scientists, even the religious, gazing to the stars. But is this really the path we want? There are a multitude of paths. A mutlitude of form. Mere DNA is but one path. All DNA lifeforms share a unique spiritual similarity, we can all relate to each other, even the spider, we hunt, we feed, we eat. We all have noses below our eyes, mouths below our nose. We are all beautiful, but the cosmos are always beuatiful. What will the final path be? What is wrong or right? The elusive mystery of pain still lurks…what is pain? How and why does it form? But what will the next path take? How will the tree of neurons branch and shape reality? What shape will the leaves be, the branches, the bark? We are all trees, struggling to understand ourselves. How deep will reality go…how many paths are there, and where will it lead, to good horizons or bad? If and where the path will end? One things for sure…PSI powers will help us to navigate this world, and especially human interactions. Focus, divine focus, and you can achieve any goals…but only if you want those goals. And goals are but meaning making. You can feel it from a distance, PSI powers can make you bend to an end, any kind of way - and it’s not pheromones or eye looks, but they play a vital role.