Body language. Sherlock Holmesian needed.

So I was at corner of the street and I hear a noise behind me. It is a girl who is half my size, kind of cute, punk looking I guess. Now she could have went and crossed the road at the other side, but decided to take my side next to me. That is my first deduction, that she wanted to see who I was because I was wearing a hoodie.

But next it becomes unclear. She was directly facing me, and she was staring at me while she was twirling her hair. Now at first you might think that is a good sign, but it could also indicate nervousness. I said hello to her and waved my hand…She barely gave a response I could barely hear it, and no hand gesture was made by her. She was staring at me without hardly blinking, her eyes were maximum width open. Now this is a bad sign, because eyelids are only maximum width open when we are alert and wide awake, which is the opposite of feeling comfortable. Her pupils were not dilated, but completely closed and tiny, even though it was not sunny outside but dimly lit and overcast. Small tiny pupils which are not dilated indicates fear. Now the third bad sign was that she had a Pink Ipod she extended with one hand seperating herself from me. I read that girls who put their purse on the table during a date subconsciously use it to block themselves from you. But on the other hand, she had a shirt that said “Love” on it. But I felt a psychic block preventing me from communicating with her, so I never asked her name. As soon as the light turned green, she walked across the road without lingering, and her walking was at a slightly fast pace. She walked into the parking lot diagonally, and she never turned around or tilted her head to check if I was still there behind her.

So I would like a Sherlock Holmsian, preferably Magnus or Turd Fergeson, to shed light on the matter. Turd seems to believe that he is great at this kind of interpersonal relationship mechanics thing, so lets hear him. Now this isn’t meant to be a derogatory topic towards Turd, but simply an honest scientific investigation into the matter. I myself am a bit of a coward around women where I live…many of them are xenophobic and if you so much as say “hi” to one of them they will say very mean things to you, such as a zit faced abomination I encountered once before. But I am wondering what are the signals of this girl I described? She had short hair so she might have been a lesbian, and I am wondering if her Love shirt really meant anything or was it just a shirt with no meaning? But as Satyr said you can’t overcome your own nature…she may believe in the Love ideal but a pureblood lesbian has no interest in a freak of science like me. So what is the verdict, were my instincts correct in being afraid of her, or was this potentially a best friend or soul mate that I have now missed for life? The mind plays tricks, and I’m tired of beating myself over things.
I will sit down as Watsom and you will play as Holmes.

Before the psychologists get to work…
No eyelid movement, gaze, tiny pupils and unsociable behaviour might also indicate the usage of drugs like heroin, morphine or other opiates. If you see her again, have a look at her forearms.

I think you are right, you hit the nail on the head. She did look rather punkish.