Pain is good, but also bad.

Listend to this while reading youtu.be/pmoYLtObCtY?t=433

Pain can free us from Nihlism and Ennui. When we are depressed, pain takes it away and gives us purpose. It makes life worth living. Pain makes us love life.

Last night I had a little frostbit and pulled a nerve. I couldn’t feel much. When I ran it under warm water I could feel the pain. The pain felt so good, I loved the way it ached. I could not get enough. I wanted to feel pain, it was like a swelling of energy in my senses. Thats all pain is, a spark, a swell. I remembered the time I stepped on a nail which penetrated my foot deeply. It felt so loving, as if the nail loved me enough to enter my body and give me pain. Pain is good.

On the other hand, pain is bad, if it makes you numb. For example, emotional pain, like people being mean to you or cold to you is bad, because it makes you numb. Cold is bad, but too much heat is bad because it makes you numb. Disturbing images are bad, because it makes you numb. Anything that makes you numb is bad. Mind should have something to feast on. If not, it gets hungry.