Rubbish IQ tests.

Just took a spatial IQ test and it said its only 141. This is rubbish. These questions are rubbish, and I will scientifically demonstrate to you why, empirically, with photographic evidence. We need to get together and make an IQ test that is actually scientific. I know how the system works, and these so called PHD’s are clowns in suits, using self-referential credentials to prove that their psychiatry is scientifc. They are quacks and crackpots. Some of these questions aren’t scientific at all, they just tell how well you can guess what the author wanted you to guess. It seems to test your ability to decipher runes and occult symoboligy. For instance, Indiana Jones, or Daniel Jackson, or Samus Aran would have an IQ of over 9000, while everyone else would just have normal IQ’s. These tests are shams and I will explain why below.

These are questions from a so called “Culturally Fair” unbiased IQ test.
question5.png
How was I supposed to guess that? I thought the secret was they all resembled different letters of the alphabet, F, E, B, E, and U. I thought E (U) was the odd one out, because it had a line sticking out of the middle, unlike the rest of them.
Then I read the decription and the “real” answer is even more cockamamey. Apparently they all loosely resemble the letter F, (very abstract) except for C, which is a backwards F. What a load of rubbish. It’s beyond rubbish, it’s comically abstract.

I chose C because it is the only image that is asymmetrical when folded. Yet, they said my answer is “wrong”, because I did not correctly guess what completely arbitrary answer the author had in mind.
You will see later why getting this question wrong was infuriatingly unfair. Later on, one of the questions you are expected to solve using the very same fold logic that got me the wrong answer on this one! To be more clear…I used foldtransform logic to guess the answer of this one, and got the answer wrong. But in a later question, they want you to use foldtransform logic to solve the question, the exact same logic they arbitrarily decided was was wrong in this question!! Its all arbitrary, you just have to luckily guess what mystery logic they want you to use to derive the answer. It’s an exercise of meaning making, there is no real truth behind these type of questions.

This one is one of the worst! I chose A because it had a line which was disconnected from the main line, and none of the others did. Yet for that, they arbitrarily decided it was wrong, and then give another arbitrary answer as the solution. How laughably absurd.

question12.png
Oh for crying out loud! What a load of bullox! They are going to tell me that I’m wrong for picking the square? Are they actually serious right now? This has to be a joke. I mean look at it. Look how long their reasoning is. Look how convoluted and cockamamie it is. This literally has to be a joke.

Cock and balls, that’s what it looks like. I thought it was a conveyor belt. Because objects popping in and out of existence is so realistic, it happens in every day life. Is an IQ test testing our ability to think, or does it test how well we play a Pac-Man game? This question is one the only few questions I legitimately got wrong.

So basically, if I would have used the exact same technique I used on question 6, which you said was wrong, I would have got this question right!! What a load of shite!

These IQ tests they have, its a bit like sending a soldier into combat training. He throws a hand grenade on the training robot, and the robot blows up. Seargant says NO!!! You were supposed to kill it with the Ray gun! Soldier says okay. Next excersize, its the hand grenade drill. Someone throws a hand grenade at the the soldier. He shoots it with the Ray gun. Drill seargant says NO! You werent supposed to shoot it with the ray gun, you were supposed to drive into the bunker!! No matter what the soldier does, the Drill seargent makes him fail the test, even if he would have passed the test. That is like what these IQ tests are. Like those modern FPS games where you shoot a tank with a rocketlauncher and it doesnt die, because you were supposed to press the A button on the waypoint before doing so. Or if you go off the path to find ammo, the game instantly kills you because its not on the premade route. Or those doors that cannot be opened, even if you shoot them with a grenade launcher, until you kill some random enemy soldier who glitched out of the map. Utterly scripted and retarded. Thats what these IQ tests are.

So that’s 6 questions on a 28 question quiz that I got wrong, when I should have gotten right. 4 Of these questions I got totally right, and 3 other questions I should at least have gotten half-credit for because my solution was decent, yet I dont get rewarded at all I get fucking punished because my train of thought wasn’t exactly the same as the faggy bloke who made this test, arbitrarily. And this supposedly. is the most culturally unbiased test on the internet, m8. My IQ according to this test should be around 200. I think we should sit down and make a proper IQ test, one that’s not total semen, just for once, for bloody sakes.

I agree Because I scored 34 and theres no way I can be that dumb. I’m at least a 65. The test has to be flawed.

Was it the visual/spatial Culture Fair IQ Test from alliqtests.com?

The tests I took were timed, the only reason my score was considered “off the charts” is because they were timed, and I always answered the question before they pressed the start stop times on the clock.

I don’t recall for the test I took, for giving multiple answers to the same question …

However, when I take something like the MMPI it’s hilarious… I found so many questions that were actually unanswerable just because of the wording…

But even contextually they were absurd…,

I was in the waiting room and the receptionist took a phone call and was chatting away, and the question was: do you hear voices right now?

Of course, I know what they mean between the lines, but I was both laughing and infuriated.

Trixie, the main problem you had with your test, is like my MMPI story… You can actually figure out what they’re asking even though it is absurd at times.

No it was done at area 52. Little place the government keeps on the moon. Long story, but it wasnt a standard human iq test. It was an intelligence test designed for an intelligent species unlike the human species, you could say. A 30 or above score is the equivalent to a score of 180 or above On a human iq test. And the last time I took a human iq test I scored 360… so that’s how I know the test at area 52 was flawed. I should have scored in the 60s.

I don’t even know what this is…

The cap for human iq tests has been 250 for quite a while… There’s no way you could have scored 360…

William James Sidis is the only known human to have a 250 iq … He was the first person to theorize black holes.

Of course. Thats the cap we set when we introduced your species to quantum mathematics and fuzzy logic. there is Much more to learn and as you do, the standard of intelligence will be raised. Still what your species calls genius is relatively low considering what you don’t yet know about diacorzonic entanglement with transcendental, multidimensional negative subprime numbers. this is relevant to what you call string theory and is the first step to understanding the grand unified theory.

All this will come in time though.

I do not agree with this policy. Speed should not be a factor in IQ. Brains with higher complexity are usually slower in processing. This is why there is a hard limit to how big brains can be, before they lose efficiency. Also, it adds stress. Many great minds cannot function with stress. Speed should be a separate test, the speed test.

I had that problem too. Some of the questions were worded so simplistically i couldn’t even comprehend their meaning, some of the questions were “too dumb” for me to understand. Often I wished for an either or answer. Also, some of the questions seemed unethical and biased to me. Others were paradox in nature, others had double meanings.

Sometimes I cannot even understand what they mean between the lines. I need information fed to me that is logical and coherent, like a computer, accurate schematics, in order to correctly process it.

Some of the questions were equivalent to “Did sarah do the thing? How much? Look at the picture. Was it to the left of sarah’s left, or to the right?”
Left or right in relation to what? Me or her??? What was the capital of austria? How the fuck should I know?
The MPI questions were extremely poorly worded, so badly I can’t even think of an example. Most of their questions had double meanings.

This particular test though, I could discern what they wanted from the question. That is why I picked the answers I did. Because they are fucking hilariously good examples. Just look at the alphabet question…it’s fucking retarded. It’s like a joke. And some other examples are inherent;y contradictory, for instance I used one technique to solve the puzzle, which was sad to be invalid, yet they later expect you to use the exact same technique on a later puzzle. Its completely arbitrary, and it’s not just badly worded questions, it’s just bad, laughably bad.

Why haven’t I heard of him before?

Thought area 52 was on earth.

In fact, if you could still breathe after you got done laughing at the answer to question 6, youd find out that question 12’s solution is absolute bullshit…a triangle doesn’t have three planes, it only has one! Who the fuck wrote this test? I don’t think it even tells you on the website. I think whoever it is, is afraid to take credit.

I agree with Trixie here : answers in IQ tests should not be determined by arbitrary means
They have to be more specific with no room for ambiguity as this compromises the results

I agree that there should be no ambiguity, however, multiple answers can test further metrics of spatial and social intelligence.

I took an iq test many years before the one I mentioned, where my spatial was off the chart, and all I remember of this test was that the examiner laid a piece of paper with the first 13 numbers and letters scattered randomly on the page, he handed me a pencil and told me to connect the letters to numbers In order… I finished in under 3 seconds and didn’t think much of it… He immediately told me I broke the record.

Just little things like that here and there…

There is probably something to it, because I’m the first person to order the reals, mathematicians have been looking at that problem since humans started counting … It’s no small feat, and really not possible to be humble about even if you tried to be.

this means your midichlorians are off the chart…you are anakin skywalker and that explains the blonde hair…you are darth vader

No thanks! I didn’t have a virgin birth either…

And oddly enough, I’m not the hugest fan of Star Wars … I don’t plan to rehang my poster.

No it’s on the moon… or it was moved there, I should say. It began as a space station, then they put it on the moon.

area 51 and area 50 are on earth. area 51 is like a decoy. the real shit goes on at area 50.

Try Raven matrices.

Took it, but it’s charging me 20 bucks to see the results. Also, I don’t think it is fair to time the test because I like to double check my answers, plus the lettering is small and hard to read. It should be set up better, where you click the actual picture and not a numbered list corresponding to the picture.

Yeah, I dislike the timing of the tests as well, when I finished it I only had a few seconds left. I think it’s more important to learn to solve something correctly, than quickly, but reality sometimes does demand immediate reactions so it’s understandable that they time it, since IQ tests are intended to measure the effectiveness of our problem solving skills in reality.

Pretty sure you can find a free one, I did, immediate results too.

Also, from your OP, the question after the 5th one and the 11th question were easily solvable. General rule in solving IQ tests is to always look for the simplest similarity in patterns, and base your answer on that. For example, the presence of a certain shape, as in 11th question, is simpler to perceive than how some shape relates to another. It’s possible to conceive of a plenty of similar possible arbitrary answers to 11th question, which indicates that there is some more basic rule at play.

About the one you thought was about folding, that particular line is in the middle in all 3 pictures except the fourth one, and it’s the only characteristic shared by all 3 pictures aside from the general shape (rectangle) which is also shared by the 4th one so doesn’t qualify as an answer.

I disagree. I view question 5 as absolute bonks, rubbish, a joke question someone’s mother would make, if she was a New Age stoner into making psychic tests. Question 5, is absolute meaning making. It functions for people who’s brains are wired to see things that aren’t there, like the letter F.

Question 6 I will admit I did not see the obvious solution, but I still should get half-credit because technically I was right, and they used the same technique elsewhere as a valid solution to a puzzle. I thought genius was thinking outside of the box anyway?

Question 11 i should get full credit for. The obvious solution was that A was the only one with disconnected lines. Yet the correct answer is the inobvious solution, that C has no straight lines. It is inconsistent, they punished me for picking the obvious solution, even though the last question they punished me for not picking the obvious solution.

Quesstion 12 is an utter joke. I picked the obvious solution that any sane person would choose. Yet they give me a convoluted solution that isn’t even mathematically true…they say a triangle has 3 planes, when it only has one!

Question 15 was very abstract, and I legitly got it wrong. I am not used to objects randomly appearing and teleporting in space. I suppose this is an accurate measure, because if my IQ really was 300 I would have figured out teleportation by now.

Question 26 I legitly got this wrong, but I should get half credit at least.

So I showed you 3 questions that I should get full credit for, plus a bunch of other questions that I did not have energy to upload, totaling about 6 points. they robbed me from, and it was only a 28 question test, so I should have gotten a much higher score.

when thinking in terms of IQs and look at the state of the planet… says it all, IQ tests must be deeply flawed somewhere

A person with a great deal of creativity hitting a complicated mechanical type set of, in this case, spatial IQ questions, has a disadvantage in relation to people who are less creative - or creative in a less broad range - and/or have a very high working memory. Life does not present problems, generally, in the form of the test. Assembly line types of intelligence (not fair to give it a pejorative name since it is ALSO a fine intelligence) can crunch through fast and lean. Sort of like Deep Blue beating Kasaparov. Yes, the machine is better at chess than our best. But he could kick its ass dealing with a billion real life problems. All of which would be novel to Deep Blue who needs the problem symbolized via chess and perfectly.