All these chemicals are shit.

Masculinity is shit. Feminity is shit. Do you even know what love is? Estrogen. When I say shit, picture the tourrettes guy saying “shit” in your mind. Litterally.

Masculinity is shit, it makes me feeel like a computer. Feminity, and love is shit. It makes me sick. It makes me want to cry, which makes me sick. Love makes me feel ill, compassion and makes me sick to my stomach. Abuse makes me sick to my stomach. Violence makes me sick to my stomach. Psychopathy makes me sick to my stomach. Everything makes me sick to my stomach.

The way men are ugly, their bones, make me sick to look at. The way girls cock their head to the side and carry themselves makes me want to vomit.

Call me a nihilist. I dont care. Nihilism makes me fucking sick to my stomach too.

Our existence is shit, we are litterally these chemicals, that exist and suffer for no fucking reason. We are litterally chemicals, bathing in our own wake, soaking up our own fucking suffering. We can’t escape it.

My back hurts right now. But Im not paying some fucking shiatsu hipster 60 dolars so they can get rich off my suffering. Fuck them. Im going to keep the heat off this winter, bring in the suffering. Bring it on, bitch.

Are you embracing negativity? It is shit. too.

The negativity/positivity dichotomy is shit too. It’s just an excuse to tune out. If you don’t like what you are hearing, just label it as negative, and then say that positive people are a positive thing and you can’t bear the negativity.