Sound is the answer to Everything.

As tesla said frequencies are everything.

Last night it came to me in a dream. I was listening to music in my mind and suddenly the music litterally morphed into an image. It became (un)clear to me. I believe that we are Sound itself. I believe that we are propelled by music, and once that music stops being musical, it turns into hard rocks, images, continuous waveforms. We are sound. We hear music, music is musical, and images are simply music which is not musical, music becomes image. and we see images because they are simply music which became hard, music which becomes unmusic, they morph into the unmusical, a repetitive sine wave.

It came to me in a dream.

I used to have thoughts/sensations like that a lot throughout my life. “sound is the meaning of life” Is as a good a meaning as anything. Personally, I’d use the word “vibration” before sound though (even though the two are one and the same). There comes a time when one experiences life/existence as vibration. This is one of the reasons (imo) that the way we communicate most often fails. Philosophy is mostly about building massive abstract ideas to explain the world away. But one can very well hit a drum with a drum stick and in that moment understand fully and clearly what existence is made of.

When we speak, the tonality of our soul is what is recognized by the other, and only later on (even if it’s just a fraction of a second later) does the other pick up on the words. Beneath words are screams, grunts, yelps, laughs, and so on. There is great truth in getting lost dancing, laughing, orgasming, falling asleep, etc.

Life is energy/vibration, which expresses itself in an infinite variety of forms. And we are not “the will to power”, so much as the will to novelty. To different types of expressions and games that come from primal energy/vibration.

Now keep in mind that nothing of what I’ve said is truth. But the vibrational frequency you experience as you read this. That is what is true. Peace.