Cheap trick to tell if someone is mentally weak.

Add them as a friend on facebook, and then get into a discussion with them.

Try to psychoanalyze them, point out some holes in their logic and illustrate their hypocrasy. Be sure to use no insulting language, keep the discussion purely logical and focused on the facts.

At this point, they might start claiming you are insulting them. They are losing their cool, showing a sign of weakness. Remember that you should not be using insulting language, but only logical assertions during the discussion, in order for the experiment to be accurate.

Its especially a good sign and even better if they use ad hom attacks on you, or throw desperation slings like trying to discredit you by mentioning your mental illness or your lack of seniority.

Probe deeper. Start making points about their personality, using purely logical claims that they have stated about themselves earlier, and using logic to tie them together. When you hit a soft spot they will claim that you don’t know anything about them.

Continue to remain cool, without using any kind of insults. Tell them that it is possible for someone to know about them, and maybe there was just a misunderstanding with words about it. Remember to keep a polite tone and never to make any insults.

At this point, they will become so frustrated and insecure they will block you, and they will have failed the test.

On the other hand, they could just be sadistic manipulators, and try to block you to test you to see your reaction. If this is the case, steer clear from them, they cannot be trusted at all.

Or this suggestion itself is failing a kind of test, let alone carrying it out.

I would pass that test but since I am not on facebook then the point is rather academic
But anyone who reacts emotionally to their own logical fallacies is not paying attention

If they fail the test they are a first world modern hipster faggot, ie. a starbucks scrub, worthless garbage in my opinion

The greatest failing of Man is in his judging of his fellow man.

Or someone in need of learning one particular lesson while otherwise having surpassed you in many other ways. Who knows? In the fact of testing this way, you failed a different test.

Judge, lest ye be mediocre minded. If one is here to bear witness, then discernment is one’s primary function.

Whoever this person is, they haven’t surpassed me in “many other ways”. They are a closeminded faggot, ignorant and weakminded. They censor any conversation they don’t like, they are weak and ignorant. No different than a biased bigot who says talk to the hand when they hear something they don’t like.

Is this related to some experience you have suffered? Or do you do this for fun?

But as you have just used an insult have you not just failed your own test?

I guess, if calling out someone on their shit is weak minded. i would say i am emotionally hurt that such people happen to exist, but mentally strong. A mentally weak person seeks to run from and censor any conversation which doesn’t suit them.

No it is not fun for me. I thought they were different, I thought they were special and mentally strong, but they were just shitstains like the rest.

I feel like I am an ancient master looking for a true padawan, and it hurts me that the people I encounter let me down. I thought they were real friends, I thought they had loyalty, I thought they had potential. Turns out they were filler for the void, hipsters seeking vanity, stupid nihilists, total let downs. I dont enjoy these things.

“If you find a gun, shoot someone, else waste the opportunity to improve the world.”
:icon-rolleyes:

Sad as it that won’t improve anything. You see this is a war of pyschic energies. Shooting people creates martyrs. It just gives them more power. With 7 billion organisms you have to think of something more creative.

So you give yourself the license to decide that some people deserve insults and that others, like yourself do not. People that are afflicted by mental weakness deserve attacks from you, because you are stringer than they are? Is that what you are saying?

I love starbucks.

Oddly enough, I like sweet burnt coffee…

I’ve had better than Starbucks, but it’s not easy to find at a coffee shop.

I am saying the rude deserve what they get. These types of people I find deserve what they get, and more. If someone tries to block out rational discourse then they are rude, and we don’t like those kinds of people now do we.

Rude?
So when you are rude, you also deserve what you get I assume? Or do you give yourself license to act as you do without regard for other’s feelings?
The method you describe in the first post would seem to suggest that you are a wind-up merchant that traps people into being rude. It has all the hallmarks of a person who is basically insecure and whats to seek attention. What problems in your life have you suffered to make you this way?

To even bother commenting on this thread is a sign of mental weakness.

Commenting on the threads is a sign of mental strength. I try to comment on threads even when I don’t have the energy to.