Cheap trick to tell if someone is mentally weak.

Rude?
So when you are rude, you also deserve what you get I assume? Or do you give yourself license to act as you do without regard for other’s feelings?
The method you describe in the first post would seem to suggest that you are a wind-up merchant that traps people into being rude. It has all the hallmarks of a person who is basically insecure and whats to seek attention. What problems in your life have you suffered to make you this way?

To even bother commenting on this thread is a sign of mental weakness.

Commenting on the threads is a sign of mental strength. I try to comment on threads even when I don’t have the energy to.

I was employing irony.

Even that was the case, u don’t wanna insult them “in person”. Or do u have the guts to do so? If they decided to punch your nose, r u comfortable in defending yourself?

They aint gonna punch my nose. They are first world modern hipster faggot. I dont say the facts to people who look super dangerous.

2 questions for you, Trixie!. 1 - So you will be willing to only mock people in person who is appearing weaker than you and NOT doing so with dangerous looking people who even shows his low IQ? 2 - What makes you think mentally weak people are modern hipster faggot? What is the scientific evidence?

You just did. Does that mean you admit to being mentally weak?
Obviously!

You ignored my last post.

I live in a trash city full of trash people. Some people are polite. Some ignore you when you say hello. Others, call you mean names just for talking to them. Lev, if you are not part of the problem you are part of the solution. I have been bullied all my life and yet I am the one somehow at fault. These people are mean and i did nothing to them. They are bad people. You are bad people. Especially you, Lev. Recognise this.

This is why hated the human race at age 4. They are degenerates. They look ugly as hell, and yet they think their shit don’t stink. They walk around wit their litter and pollute with their cars. Their cities look ugly as hell and continue to degenerate. All they do is eat animals every day so they can be obese and have obese kids. Then work an excessive job conspicuous consumption.

All this morality shit goes out the window when reality hits. My friend got ran over by a car today. Bitch said it was immature to be upset and drove away.Sure, you feel all good and shit with christmas specials, but so didn’t Hitler attend Goebel’s wedding. You feel love for your fellow man, but remember, when you turn on the TV that your fellow man is responsible for 1000’s of animals being kept in slaughterhouses.

And to that other guy, I never said hipster fags were the only weakminded people.

Judging as in observation or judging as in laying guilt?

Your problem seem to be that you hate yourself. You are part of the human race, and thus you are calling yourself degenerate.
Am I a bad person? No. I’ve been bullied too, but found in the bully the weakness that reflects my inner strength.
You are responding by trying to be a bully yourself, and hence have fallen into the trap of inadequacy.
What was the reason for the bullying? Were you fat, ugly, too feminine, too dark, light? What made you different? You seem to think obesity is ugly and deserving of scorn - is that what was your problem? Too big?
Or gayness? You seem to hate fat and or gay people.
Are you fat and gay?

I hate everyone for unique reasons. I used to be fat and I got bullied for it. I was never gay though. I hate gay people because I hate the way they talk, and their personality is usually vain and they care for pop music way too much. Gay people are too “homogenous”. The types of gays I do like are the ones who don’t act like other gays, and have a unique personality, often brooding.

I hate fat people because they are selfish. The only fat people I dont hate are vegetarians. I hate hipsters because they defend fat people and feminists, even though fat people make animals suffer needlessly, and feminists make humans suffer needlessly. I do not bully fat people because their weakness is a strength. Their weakness is not a strength, it is a weakness.

Your full of problems. You probably deserve all the shit you get thrown at you because of all the people you have described you seem the worse. You can’t tell if a person is selfish just be looking at them, and gay people do not talk any differently from non gay people.

Then there’s Lev, who I hate the most. Gay people do sound different from non gays, what planet are you from? If a fat person is not a vegetarian they are automatically selfish because of conspicuous consumption and animal cruelty. The things you say, are so dumb I just can’t argue with them. I am not the worst, you are the worst, Lev. Be careful when you have the blinds on when reality hits.

I think you just lost.
I was playing your game and you just lost the plot.

QED: you are “mentally weak”.

Thanks for playing.

Another variable.

I got mad because you stated blatant untruths, and somehow this means I lose? Ok.

You got mad. QED you loose. Nothing I said was false.

Being angry isn’t a sign of a weak mind.

Blocking communications is.