Psychic Investigators

After watching some episodes of Psychic Investigators, it appears that is not unusual for police departments to hire psychics to help them crack certain cases that are proving to be elusive and psychics have even taken the stand to testify, does this point to the substantiation that there is proof from intuition or belief in the supernatural. To cover a crime, one has to be skilled at lying and the perpetrator has to be adept at this to cover their tracks. Some of us have a sense of unease sometimes when around a person or situation even though we may have little knowledge about that person. This can be put down to gut instinct or perhaps our unconscious picking up something that feels a bit off but don’t know exactly what it is. There are many ways to detect guilt in a person, from body language alone and all these affectations come into play usually when a person is lying, but there is one thing that is difficult to hide no matter how hard people try and that is in the eyes, the windows to the soul as it sometimes referred to, or is this simple naivety (I recall someone on this Forum, maybe not, who insists they need to see a person’s eyes). Does a genuine psychic posses a sixth sense and if so, why don’t we all have it. Let’s face it, any rational person would have doubts about a person proclaiming to be a psychic, as there are many deluded con artists who claim to have this extra sense or power. One could say the only negative would be false hope that may be given to the victims and/or their families, although could one ignore this in view of many a heinous crime that may be solved, with the dubious aid of ‘these people’.

Shield maiden let me assure You, psychic phenomena is detectable. It requires tremendous transposed energy.
I have little time now but later would like to engage in this forum more exhaustively.