Question for MattV about his anhedonia

Hi Matt I would like to know which type of anhedonia you have. there are different types. I have depression and I would like further insight into your nature.

anhedonia 1 - A quiet sadness, a feminine attitude. A breeze through the trees, a girl in the woods with nature, who looks down on humans.
anhedonia 2 - Depression. Bad attitude and normally unhappy but finds thrills in life like going to parties and doing drugs to cope.
anhedonia 3 - Social depression. Normally unhappy and miserable, sometimes cries. Happiness is rare because the person is socially unwanted, and rarely has interesting activities. Despair is a common feeling. Enjoys music.
anhedonia 4 - Chemical depression. Due to social depression, the person loses hope. It no longer cries, and its feelings are mostly continuous misery. It only feels a few emotions, such as hate, disgust. It no longer feels despair, because it has come to terms with itself. Happiness is rare, but every now and then it laughs or cries at something if the circumstances are right. Gets angry easily, especially at unwanted music. This is also categorizes as psychopathy.
anhedonia 5 - 100 percent anhedonia. Literally has a neurological condition where it cannot feel pain or pleasure. Has no emotions or physical sensation whatsoever, and could not even feel if someone stabbed its hand with a sword.

Which one of these are you most often, Matt?

Also, I wonder if your medication is making you worse. Schizophrenia is caused by excess dopamine, so the meds they give you may block your dopamine which may reduce your pleasure sensations.