Anima/animus. Discuss

So men are really women on the inside, and women are really men…

How deep does the unconscious go…is the unconscious the ‘real’ them…Are transgenders, simply the most normal human beings, more in touch with their ‘real’ inner selves more so than everyone else?

is this why men are so easily hurt by men disrespecting them, and fight so much, because they are really females on the inside…

is this why women have no empathy, but pretend to care about people?

does a male lust after a woman, because really he is female, and his penis is fascinated with her masculinity, as well as fascinated with his own penis, entering her own masculinity…

things have just gotten deeper, the rub has grown stranger…

Why don’t you discuss it with yourself?

Let me guess, men vs women blah blah dna machine?

Is that pretty much it?

I’d hazard a guess that for the average male/ female the % of animus/anima is 70/30 for each designation. Problems arise when one considers the paternal of the male as maternal. This is like saying left brain is masculine, whereas right brain is feminine. Labeling either the brain or the psyche male or female may contribute to a confusion of actual roles, genetically played out in various environments. A male can nourish; a female can combat.

Yep, that’s it.

By the way Trixie, in regards to your response in the other thread… where’s your proof?

i suggest discussing it in the other thread, rather than littering up my thread with garbage…

Obviously I came here to learn more about it, your post contributes nothing to the conversation…

You said you aren’t fixated on the men vs. women thing…seems like you are indeed fixated on the fixation, to post a garbage post like that…

Well on the wikipedia it made it sound like males are mostly female on the inside…does this mean that everyone is actually transgender, and the only reason they don’t realize it is because they have animal minds, fixated on the external, which havent explored themselves deeply enough?

I don’t see how this stuff isn’t fascinating…exploring the self, and exploring gender are fascinating subjects for me…but I guess simple minds these days are only fascinated with simple things…

The other thread is locked… you’re right about it being garbage though, it was in fact… -your- idea.

I said your posts are garbage…and you said I’m right about this?

Nope, I said you’re right about your ideas being garbage. I don’t see where you said my posts are garbage, I just see you saying “littering up my thread with garbage.” which would be your idea being brought back up.

leave me alone, I dont have time to deal with peasant fools flooding my thread with their worthless opinions…

your ideas are garbage, mine aren’t…post me a thread with your best ideas and Ill tell you why…

Can someone post something on-topic please?

Artimas, send me your shit in a PM please.

You have a superiority complex.

Superiority complex for wanting my thread to stay on topic…ok…

No for going around calling other human beings peasants, retards, and just condescending people…

If you don’t want to be called a peasant…stop acting like one…you have yet to say anything relevant to the op…

This forum isn’t called Ilovedrama…it’s not a female commune where you reprimand people, word-police them for standing up for themselves…

It’s also not a place where you condescend people when they disagree with you for not ever having any evidence or proof.

What is there to discuss in your Op exactly? There is no proof of any of this, it hardly makes sense… what separates the man and woman is chemicals released and perhaps different amounts of those chemicals and what, a few organs?

And if you don’t want to be called a fool, stop thinking like one. Only the fool thinks they’re superior to everyone else.

So if someone is superior to everyone else, and they believe the truth, that they are superior to everyone else, they are a fool, then?

Or do you not believe in such a thing as superior/inferior…because everything is just chemicals…right?

Nihilist reduction…when I ask for more information about the self, or secrets of the universe…you answer me with…“the universe is just a bunch of chemicals, psychology is just bunch of chemicals”…Nihilistic reduction, no profound insight required. Artimas knows hisself better than Carl Jung I guess…Artimas doesnt want to make sense of Jung…

How can someone be superior to someone else when everything is different… difference in skills, difference in being and what one is negates inferior and superior.

There is no one superior to others. What one is better at then another, the other is better at with something else. There is no true superiority over others. Like a circle or the snake that eats it’s own tail… This is like, simple observation.

Everything -is- chemicals and energy. How can I answer the “secrets” of the Universe when the entire Universe has not been explored and possibly never will be. No one can answer the secrets on the universe… people don’t even know if there are secrets or not let alone the answers to them if there are.

And your op isn’t about the universe or self, it’s about men being women on the inside, which makes no sense at all due to there only being differences in chemicals and a few organs. Which are just physical differences.

differences in a few organs…the brain is an organ…i guess that’s just a minor thing…right?

no such thing as inferior/superior…everyone has skills…someone can work at a fast food joint and they are just as superior as anyone else…