The word "no" under the Lacanian paradigm...

I have case that could be interesting: a child that has his/her first sexual experience when he is about 3/4. Just for arguments sake let´s say this experience is with the same sex. When his/her parents find out, the mother starts to cry and the father screams to never do it again. Under the Lacanian paradigm would this create a truama for that child? If so, would it be posible to to overcome this trauma?

I knew a girl who was raped as a child who was mentally stable, until one day she had a sex-ed class where they warned people of the dangers of rape…she had an emotional breakdown…

I suppose what happened is once they shamed rape, and made it look undesirable, despicable…she felt all of the negativity associated with rape…shamed…used…abused…worthless…

For this reason I believe rape should not have so much stigma around it…However, rapists who have aids should be put to death…

Also, raping 3 year old is gross, I believe that should be taboo.

What if the child wasn´t raped, what if the child went through the sexual encounter by his own volition…

First, the question is , weather the Lacan paradigms is appropriate. Perhaps Janet’ model may be more appropriate. How much was the picture of the original trauma remain on a formative level? How accessible are the earliest buried material, causing the distortion between the formative and the figurative? In other words, what says the content of the evolving history of recall of the distortion so?

My guess is, that the more the history can come alive, the more it indicates assimilation rather than inability to deal with the paradoxical suppression of the contradictory.

As far as babies having sex with other babies goes…or yelling at babies…i’d say we need to ban genital mutilation of babies because that’s much worse…i blame the jews…

So what your saying is the more a subject rembers the trauma, the more he is accepting and geting over it?

I agree genital mutilacion of babies is a no no… yet I find children experimenting on one another as something natural… it shouldn´t be seen as bad thing… I think the problems rises when it is…